Chapter 78

Tris POV
The metal from the uncomfortable chairs are chilling my legs, I'm sitting in between tobias and uriah waiting to be called for simulations. Christina comes back out and sits down next to will again, she whispers something to him. She looks quite disturbed, must've been a bad fear. "Four." The name pulls me from my thoughts. Tobias looks over at me. "You'll do fine. I love you." I whisper Into his ear before he gets up and goes with Amar. The door closes and I can no longer see him.

I fidget in my chair, I've always wanted to see what tobias looks like while going through a fear, or how he does. It's not because I want to know his fears of make fun of him if he really sucks (which he of course doesn't, I'm not an idiot.) I just want to know how much fear and pain he's really going through, but just what he tells me.

••••••Tobias POV•••••••
My eyes open and all I see is darkness, I can't see my hands which I hold in front of me, or my feet laying right below me. I turn to the side and hit what feels like a cold metal wall, behind me is the same. I pound my feet on the object in front of me, and it's the same. On my other side is also a metal wall, I know this. Claustrophobia.

My breathing starts to get faster and heavier, my heart beats faster in me. I can feel it throughout my whole body and it's the only thing I hear. "Just calm down. It won't help if you hyperventilate." A voice. It's not mine or Amar's, it's familiar though. "There you go. Nice and calm." It says again. It's tris, guiding me through it again.

There's a rumble and the walls start to move in ward on me. I push with all my might but that doesn't stop them. I feel around and find two nails. I start shoving them into one side of the wall to make them stop. I get one in followed by the other and my eyes jerk open.

~~~~~Tris POV~~~~~
Tobias walks out and seems.. Calm? He sits back down next to me and grabs my hand. He kisses my temple. "You okay?" I ask. "Amazing." Okay is he on peace serum??? "Really?" I ask. "Yep. You got me through it." He whispers. Oh. Ohh! "Tris!" Amar calls. I stand and tobias nods at me. I enter the room and sit in the chair, letting Amar inject me.

I wake up in a field, the grass brown and yellow.. Dead. The sky above me is somewhat blue, there's a gloominess too it. That's when I spot the swarm of birds.. Crows. I run, and run. My feet stick though, the gooey mud beneath me. "Calm down." Who is that?? The birds rain down on me, sending their pecking pain throughout me. "It's not real. Remember it's not real." The voice I know, I love, the voice I feel safe by. Tobias.

He's getting me through it this time, I see the water next to me. I take a deep breathe a dive. I wake up and Amar lets me go. I sit back down next to tobias as uriah gets called. He got me through as I did for him. We are not only meant for each other, we need each other. In more ways then one.