Chapter 68

Tobias POV
Tris went to eat and hang out with the girls and I stayed with Zeke and uriah. "I can't do that!" I hear uriah exclaim. They're arguing about something again. "Of course you can! It's easy!" Zeke fires back. I hadn't been listening or paying attention to them so I have no idea what they're problem is.

"Hey four! You in there??" Zeke asks waving his hand in front of my face. "Yea." "Ok. Tonight your going on a double date with me." He says. "I have a girlfriend, and your really not my type." I say trying to make a joke. "Haha, stiff can joke. Anyway you and tris and me and Maria." He says like it's written in stone. "What if tris doesn't want to go?" I ask.

"What if I don't what?" I hear tris's voice and turn around. She wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my shoulder. "A double date." Zeke says. "Sure I'll go. Who's your date?" She asks Zeke. "Maria." He replies and oddly tris's facial expression changes. "Okay." She says. She kisses my cheek and catches up with Christina.

"I can't." "You can." "I won't." "You will." Zeke and uriah bicker on. I stand up and say goodbye to them. They don't notice though. I walk back to the dorms and see tris on her bed resting, but sitting up. "Hey." I say approaching her. "Hi. Just resting my eyes." She says with a smile. "Oh. Hey why'd you seem.. I don't know upset when Zeke said his dates name?" I ask. "Cause he shouldn't be going out with her." She says. "How come?" "He should take Shauna out, she likes him." She answers.

Now knowing I guess it was a little obvious. Tris shrugs. "That's why." She says. "Well, I doubt this will last long. They'll make out tonight and he'll end up being single by the end of the week." I say and she laughs. "Does our part of the date have making out time?? Or is that just for him?" She asks smiling. "I don't know.." I say and she gets up and sits on my lap. "That could be a fun activity." She says. I chuckle. "Yes. Yes it could be." I say and kiss her.