Chapter 27

Tris POV
I wake up early the next morning and look over at tobias. He's sleeping so peacefully. I'm letting him sleep in since he had the terrible dream. I get dressed after my shower and head down to talk to caleb.

"Morning." I say to him as I get juice. He's silent. "Morning." I repeat myself. He's silent, ignoring me. "Okay seriously! What's wrong now?!" I ask getting upset. He grabs my wrist and drags me up the stairs. Then pulls me into his room and locks the door. "Uhh.." I say confused of what just happened. "Alright beatrice.. I know that you and tobias are together." He says and my heart starts beating faster and faster. "I.. How..you.. He.." I stutter. "Don't lie. You two sleep in your bed and I saw you two kiss." He says and now I'm scared. What If he tells mom or dad. "Are you going to squeal on me?" I ask. "No. But I'm not happy about it... At all! Now listen closely.. I don't like him. I don't like you with him. If he hurts you or worst of all.. Gets your pregnant.. I will say something." His eyes are stern yet he's still an abnegation softy. I nod telling him I understand. I leave and walk into my room and lock the door.

"Hey." I say seeing tobias is up. "Morning." He replies. "Why'd you lock the door?" He asks putting his shirt on. "Because I need to speak with you." I say and take a seat on the bed. "What is it??" He says nervously. "Um.. Caleb knows." I say. "About us?" He asks and I nod. "He said he doesn't like you or me being with you. And that of you hurt me or get me.. Ya know... That he'll tell." He gulps and nods. "It's okay though!" I say with a small smile. "I love you." I say and he kisses me. "I love you too tris." He says. "Tris??" I ask smiling. "I thought I'd try it!" He says with a smirk. "I like it." I say and I kiss him again. "Now I need a nickname for you!" I say and he chuckles. "Maybe someday I'll have one." He says and I snuggle into his chest.

I let his warmth soak through me. I love him, and he loves me. I know that.