Don't come close

Back to present

Eva walked out of her room after Tae Ming had left and called out to Yu Shao. The woman didn't answer due to the fact that she  was in the servants quarters. Eva sighed when she got no reply. She walked around the huge house trying to find Lee Ming's room on her own. After walking for a while, she found a double door in a quiet and secluded part of the house. Though, the place was still beautiful and extravagant as every other part of the house was. She thought for a while before knocking on the door. And the next thing she heard was the bone-chilling cold voice of Lee Ming.

"Go away."
Eva squinted her eyes momentarily and opened the door anyways. Though she felt the danger signs coming from his voice, she didn't want to back down. She wanted answers from this man. Why did his sister say they were close?

Entering the room, Eva paused as her eyes were glued to the scratched walls. It looked like a thousand cats clawed on the walls, even the curtains. The whole room was soaked in a dark aura. Finally, Eva's eyes caught Lee Ming who was sitting on the edge of his bed with his back facing her. His grip on the sheet were so tight that his fingers were pale. Though scared, Eva walked slowly towards him.

"I told you to go away" He said with his voice sounding more like a warning.

"I want to talk to you" Eva said getting closer and closer slowly.

Her sweet scent entered his nostrils and he squeezed the sheets even more.

"Don't come close" He said again as if holding the last rope of self control he had.

But it was too late since the little woman had already climbed on his bed and was hugging him from behind. Lee Ming's grip on the sheets loosened for a moment.

"I'm going to hold you like this until you answer my questions that I have for you" Eva said as the dare devil in her was released.

In a millisecond, Lee Ming peeled her hands off him and turned around and pushed her on the bed. Still trembling with fear, Eva was unwilling to get threatened by him. He pinned her two hands to the bed, hovering over her and said "You don't know what you are doing. If I were you, I would run away this minute."

With that, Eva didn't bulge though her heart was racing.
Seeing the little woman's unwillingness, he pressed his lip hard on hers. Sucking and biting as if punishing her until he felt the metallic taste of blood in his mouth. He pulled away and saw Eva's lip bleeding.

The murderous intent in his eyes reduced and he let go of her hands. Eva quickly sat up and cleaned the blood on her lip with her cloth before saying "Now will you answer my question?"

Lee Ming stared at her like she had lost her mind. Not wanting to hear her voice, he straightened up and walked into the bathroom.

~~~~~
Few minutes ago, after Tae Ming had talked with Eva, Lee Ming was beyond restless in his room. The kiss he had with that creature was hunting him. He suddenly wanted more, more of her lips. But this was all desires of the flesh right? He didn't feel anything for her in his heart. His body just tasted a woman for the first time and suddenly wanted more. Its understandable.

But the torture was too much. The tightening in his lower belly was overwhelming. The next moment, Hwang Lu barged into his room with a plum woman. She was beautiful.

"Wait outside" Lee Ming said to Hwang Lu.

The woman was obviously shook by the looks of the room. Did crazy cats share this room with him? There were claw marks everywhere.

Hwang Lu walked out and Lee Ming approached the woman. But before he could get three feet close to her, an invisible force pushed him back and the feeling of pain enveloped him.