°CHAPTER - 9°

^ When he sits like that 🤤

^ I don't think they even try now 😂  •

Well, I tried
Tho it doesn't ever come out as I expect so it's meh...

Happy moments are done (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)
Grab your tissues, it's time for tears *evil laugh*

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"And then he told Namjoon hyung that I used to dream about hugging him.",Jungkook let out an embarrassed strangled sound, "That was so embarrassing!", he cried out.

Jin chewed on the chewing-gum in between his teeth while barking out laughs. "I bet my ass you were blushing like a virgin!", he stated with utmost confidence as he slapped his thighs with his palm, unable to control the laugh bubbling out of him.

Jungkook huffed. His neck turning red again. "What was I supposed to do!? It was RM! Kim Namjoon! Rap Monster!", he defended himself.

"Fair enough." Jin nodded. "At least Taehyung did not tell him about how you used to basically moan after hearing expensive Girl."

"That was one time! And I was drunk!", Jungkook exclaimed, horror taking over his face.

Jin snorted. "Sure. And I'm not worldwide handsome." Jungkook threw the pen he was holding at him.

It was evening and they were sitting on the dining table, discussing and chatting about their days.

"Anyways, Taehyung and you ,both of you seem to be really...fine with everything?", Jin asked the question that had been bugging him ever since.

"Well, Taehyung and I had a talk this Sunday, we bumped into each other near the elevators.", Jungkook averted his eyes from Jin's, "It was really awkward but Taehyung suggested we push past everything and not make it awkward. We have to work together now, it would be uncomfortable."

Jin gave him a look. "Okay, nice.", he said, blankly. Jungkook ignored him. He knew what Jin wanted.

Jin wanted him to run to Taehyung and tell him, 'Hey, Tae? Remember the baby we were having? Oh yes, the one you told me to abort and I told you I did. Well, I lied. I gave birth to him and look he's almost four years old! You've met him already, you just didn't know he is yours!'

After that Taehyung would slap him and take his son away from him.

No thanks, I'd rather not. Jungkook shuddered at his own thoughts.

The conversation after that went awkwardly until Jin started talking about job hunting. He still did not have a job and he wanted to find one.

Jin's family was loaded, unlike Jungkook's or Taehyung's. His father and his brother both were businessmen, they owned  chains of restaurants all over South Korea.