EXTRA

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!

Who missed me?!Well, as I promised, here's another chapter of Kim family ❤

Who missed me?!
Well, as I promised, here's another chapter of Kim family ❤

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

"Taehyung-si! Taehyung-si! Jungkook-si! Jungkook-si! Just one question please!"

Taehyung shook his head, hugging Jungkook tightly from the back and letting him maneuver their way through the crowd.

"Yah, we're coming back from our honeymoon! What questions do you even want to ask?" He scolded them in a lighthearted manner making all the reporters laugh

"Yah, we're coming back from our honeymoon! What questions do you even want to ask?" He scolded them in a lighthearted manner making all the reporters laugh. "Even if we answer, they'll not be very safe for work."

Jungkook lightly pinched his bicep before bowing his head and answering them politely. "We had fun on the trip, thank you for asking."

Taehyung pouted but kissed Jungkook's cheek making the flashes go crazy and then both of them sped out of the airport and into their awaiting car.

"You had to do that, didn't you!?" The younger asked after they were seated in the car. Taehyung chuckled, leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Has been days since we made a headline, I had to."

The younger shook his head at the silly man on his side. "You're crazy."

"That's not what you should call your husband as. Bad manners, Kook."

"Well, I'm sorry then, husband. Let me make it up to you." He pulled him into a kiss, making the older smile against his lip.

Well, they got married less than a month ago with all the family and friends present. Taehyung and Jungkook will both agree to it being the best day of their lives.

They had cried for half an hour straight at the altar while saying their vows and obviously the video went viral.

Their wedding pictures broke the records for being the most liked photos on the social media.

Some armys even jumped off their roofs, they were so happy after all. No one saw their delulu become trululu.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung still remember the day just as if it was yesterday.