°CHAPTER - 24°

I know... I know
I'm sorry ╥﹏╥

I disappeared again. For two weeks. Yes. Ummmm... Hehhe

Some of you are so cute tho 😂
You commented on the chap for the update and then deleted it so that I don't feel burdened
Yes, I'm talking about you bbybunny_bigbear

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Why did you do it?"

There was no answer Jungkook could give at the moment. No excuse, no explanation, nothing. His mind was running in all the directions possible.

Taehyung glanced at him and could only see Jungkook sobbing softly while looking down.

He clenched his jaw.

He was done with Jungkook always trying to play victim. Maybe that wasn't Jungkook's intention but how is he supposed to shout at him when he's crying so hard?

"Jungkook!", he yelled, "Don't you want to say anything in your defense?"

Jungkook flinched and shook his head. "I d-don't want to say anything.", he mumbled.

Taehyung scoffed. "Won't you tell me why the fuck did you do all of this? Huh?", he asked, "Don't you think I deserve an explanation for why the hell did you keep me away from our son."

"I-I did all this b-because of you!", Jungkook replied and Taehyung feels this sudden urge to slap Jungkook again.

"Oh, for God's sake, Jungkook!", he growled, "If you're talking about our talk on the day you told me you were pregnant, then God help me. I'm gonna get you a good psychiatrist."

He walked closer to Jungkook and holds his chin with his fingers, jerking his head up. "Look into my eyes, Jungkook. Do you really mean it when you say it was because of me?", he asks, his teary eyes boring into his puffy, red doe eyes.

Jungkook shakes his head contradicting the words coming out of his lips. "Yes!"

"Jungkook!", Taehyung gritted his teeth, clasping Jungkook's upper arms in his hands and jerking him forward. "Tell me why the fuck—", he took a deep breath to calm himself, "Why the fuck would you lie to me about your abortion when you knew, don't even try to deny that you didn't, that I wasn't against the idea anymore. Huh?"

"No, you're l-lying." Jungkook shakes his head, "You were going to say same things as you did on that day!"

"Jungkook! Shut up!", Taehyung snapped, he was losing his temper now. "You clearly know I was going to listen to you anyways. You were well aware of how much power you held over me."

Jungkook's eyes snapped to him. "W-what are you saying?", he asked wide-eyed.

"Jungkook... You knew I loved you too much.", Taehyung scoffed. "I would have done anything for you."

"You're wron—"

"Did you not once think about Hyunie? Maybe you hated me for whatever reason you made up but why him!?", Taehyung cried out, "Why my son? My baby?"

Jungkook went speechless. He, honestly, ashamedly, never thought about that before giving birth to Junghyun. He did what he wanted to.

He knew Junghyun needed his other parent as well. He knew. But he did nothing about it.

"What was his fault? He's just three, barely four! Why does he have to suffer because of our mistakes? Why, Jungkook? WHY?"

"I— I don't know.", Jungkook stuttered in reply.