°CHAPTER - 32°

Ayo, ladies and gentlemen! 😬

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Yoongi, marry me."

Taehyung stared blankly at the screen while Jungkook laughed loudly reading the comments on their vlive.

"Guys, Yoongi hyung is not even here.", he said responded, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Nevermind, we're not here to accept marriage proposals from Yoongi-hyung, today we want to talk about something important to you all.", Taehyung started, while Jungkook stayed silent just nodding his head sometimes.

"We could've made an announcement about it, we actually will, but for now we wanted to personally break this news to all of you

"We could've made an announcement about it, we actually will, but for now we wanted to personally break this news to all of you.", he continued.

"All we ask for is a little understanding from all of you.", Jungkook spoke this time. Taehyung could see his fingers shaking on his lap.

"Do you all remember the concert in July?", Taehyung read a few comments, nodding his head. "Yes, the very one in which Jungkook debuted."

Taehyung exhaled heavily, his own hands trembling. He was scared, very very scared of the reactions. He doesn't know what to say to the armies, he's never lied like this for a thing to them. He expects acceptance from the fans, but he knows it won't be easy.

His head snapped to Jungkook who smiles holding his hand and gives a gentle squeeze. Intertwining his fingers with the younger to stop them from all the trembling, he passes him a reassuring smile.

"Do you all remember the child who was in V-hyung's performance?", he asks the audience. He knows they all remember, so he continues, "He was my son, Junghyun."

After the concert Taehyung had given special instructions on the fact that no one should know who Junghyun was and for a fact, after the performance, no one knew what was the name of the child performing.

He made sure no one even gets a hint on what Junghyun's real identity was.

Well, needless to say, it blew the whole Twitter up nonetheless. For a fact most of them called him Taehyung's own son for the striking similarities in their looks.

Some hardcore shippers even went on and guessed he was 'Taekooks' son after matching the features to both of the idols.

Frankly, Taehyung would show off his son to all the world if it was upto him. He has always shared all the little beautiful aspects of his life with his fans and his son was his biggest happiness, he would have loved to let them see Junghyun grow.

But it wasn't only about him. He was Jungkook's son too and Jungkook didn't really want him exposed that much so he has decided to respect his decision.

Anyways, within minutes the comments are filled with how cute and handsome the little one is and they both smile a little, feeling proud for giving birth to their beautiful baby.