Summer Break

After the first week of me being in Charleston, I decided to head down to the dance studio that had accepted me. I quickly brushed my long blond hair and pulled it out of my face wearing a pair of shorts and a long sleeve belly top that barley covered my breasts, but I did have a sports bra on. I put my tennis shoes on and headed downstairs after grabbing my bag. "Mom?" I called from the stairs. "Kitchen." she called and I headed that way. "Morning Kid, how did you sleep?" she asked packing a lunch. "Good I think I am finally get on a good schedule." I told her taking a seat and grabbing an apple. "Do you want some breakfast?" "No, I am gonna run down to the dance studio." "You will be ok to find it?" "Sure I got the GPS if I need it." I said taking a bit of my apple. "Its pretty far, you sure you don't want me to drive you?" "I am sure I will be fine. I would do longer runs at Dad's." I told her. "Alright. I should be home by six, then we are heading over to my friends Michelle's for dinner, her daughter is your age." she said grabbing her keys. "Sounds good." I said grabbing a water. "You have your keys." she called from the front door. "Ya, love ya." i called back. "Love you and be careful." she said before shutting the door. 

I grabbed my phone and looked at the GPS. Only 8 miles to the studio. I can handle that easily. I stepped outside and locked the door. I walked down the driveway and began doing some stretches, when a white car drove past and headed to the large mansion. 

"Dude that was her." Gabrielle said hitting his brothers side who had his eyes closed. "Who dear?" His mother spoke. "Our new neighbor." he answered. "Really I didn't know someone moved in." "Ya her mom has lived there for awhile but the girl just moved from Paris France, she was living with her dad for awhile I guess." "You meet her already?" his mom asked. "Yes her balcony is right above the sitting area down by the pool. We introduced ourselves. She was smoking and I noticed and looked up and there she was. She is really pretty too." They began to get out of the car. "Whats her name dear?" "Phoenix." he responded. "Phoenix, that is an odd name." "I am telling you mom she is really nice and very hot." "Bro I told you I would be the judge of that" Aries grinned. "Dude dont' be a dick." "Watch your mouths boys." "I wonder if she is still outside." Gabrielle said running towards the end of the driveway. "Aries please go get your brother." "He will be fine Mom." "Please." she said heading into the house. Aries scuffed and headed to the end of the drive.