Party

"That's it Phoenix, good, stay sharp." "She will be incredible." "Yes, she will." "Hit that a little harder." "Perfect." "Great job, lets call it a day." 

I went and grabbed a towel. I have been nonstop for the last few days. The event was just around the corner. My instructor came over to me. "That last piece was perfect, nice and sharp. "Good, I was worried." "I want you to take a break, I don't want you to over do it. I got Amanda to take on the tumblers, till this is over. I want you sharp." "Okay." "Just relax." "Yes sir." I said fixing my hair. "Alright, I want you here at 2pm for fitting. "Got it." I said grabbing my bag. "Goodnight." I said heading out. Outside the cold air felt good. I grabbed a cigarette and waited for Kourtney. We was grabbing some Chinese food and then heading back to my house. 

Finally after 15 minutes she pulled up. "Let's go women." she called out. I got in and put my stuff down. "You took long enough." I said. "OH shut up I already got the food, that is why it took me so long. We go straight home." "Good I am so tired. I need a month to relax." I said closing my eyes. "You need a party." she said. My eyes opened. "No, I don't." "OH come on just a small gathering nothing huge." "Kourtney what is your brain coming up with." "Drink list." she glimpsed at me. I shock my head. "I hate you bitch." She blew me a kiss. We finally made it to my door. My mom has been pulling doubles on night shift because she was taking time off for the event. I locked the door grabbed a few soda from the fridge and headed upstairs. Kourtney already made up a picnic and was waiting texting someone. 

"Party planning already." "It is scary how you know me so well." she said grabbing an eggroll and shoving it in her mouth. "I am going to shower." I told her. "Okay but I ain't promising your eggroll will be here by the time you get out." "Lay off." I told her.

The next day: Drake came into Aries room. "Of course, your here working out as usual." "What's up man." I said sitting up and grabbing a towel. "Dude, you moved your work bench in front of the window?' "Ya what of it." "Are you stalking her." "I always stalked her." I admitted. He just looked at me. "Since you told me she was arriving here, and then when I actually met her. I hacked her computer, I would follow her. I did whatever I could to talk to her." "So this goes a little deeper than just an obsession to get her into bed." "You can say that." I said drinking some water. Drake took a seat. "Everyone has Facebook and her name is unique so I looked her up. Then once I actually seen her, well I went further like I said. Hacked her computer made sure she had gym the same time we was on the field." "Dude that is a little crazy." "Well once I seen her ass I did go over board. I will admit." "So the feeling were hitting you since day one. Why the hell did you take so long, to admit it." "Look at my family, love is weakness, love gets in the way. That is all I heard my entire life, then finding out about my dad, it just made it worse and started the whole 'no relationship' thing." "Makes a lot of sense." Drake said grabbing a picture of Aries and Phoenix at her birthday party, the one they were kissing. 

"So now what?' Drake said. "I am getting her back, I need to, I can't breath without her." "I think we need to party it out, I need a break from reality." Drake said. Just then Gabe came running in. "Hey!" he said landing on the bed. "Can't you knock?' "Why it isn't like you got a girl in here." he said. "What is up little shit." "Not much, just got done talking to Kourtney and Phoenix." Aries looked at Gabe. "They are going clubbing tonight with some other girls, 'Girls Night' she called it. So I am bored and need something to do." "Where are they going Clubbing?" Drake asked. 'Kourtney asked if I could get her into Dimitri's club. He said he will put them on the VIP list." "I say we crash a girls night." Drake smiled. "OH please don't Kourtney will kill me. I would like to keep her as my girlfriend." "You don't have to come." Drake said. "Yeah right, I am going."  "What do you think Aries?" "I think we need to get ready to go clubbing." "Nice!" Drake said.