Aries and Phoenix.

Aries:

"When are you coming home?' Gabe asked when we went downstairs. "I was going to stop by today, I need more clothes." I told him. "Are you living here now?" he asked. "Look dad needs to realize that I am not letting Phoenix go, she is one of the most important people in my life." "You love her?" Gabe asked. "Yes." I told him. "Fine, great I am happy for you but now that you are being a rebel again and not standing up for yourself and Phoenix I am the one who is getting the wrath of dad and Dimitri. I don't deserve it." Gabe said. "What are you talking about?" "Dimitri said he wouldn't break up me and Kourtney because she has a good family unit, that her parents make good money and is worthy of our family. But I don't want that nor do I care about it, I tell them that and I get tagged team and have no one to help me or back me up. You left." "I wasn't far." I told him. "It is not the same. You need to come home. Fight for what you want and help me." Gabe said. "Your right. I will come home, I will fight for what I want." Gabe hugged me. I did miss my little brother.

Phoenix: "So what is it like having him here all the time? Does he have annoying habits? Does he snore or fart bad when he sleeps." I instantly started laughing. "You are just a silly bitch." "Come on I want details." "He doesn't snore, but hogs the bed, so I steal the blankets. He likes watching weird stuff before bed." "Porn?" she lite a cigarette. "No, we do that enough with ourselves." "You did do a video?' "OH my god, gutter head, no. I just mean we constantly have sex. We can't get enough of each other." "Your being careful right?" "Jesus mom, yes of course. I got on the pill like 3 weeks ago, don't you remember I told you all this." "Sorry I was thinking about stuff." she said. "So what should I do about Aries?" "Let him tell you. Don't force it." My phone started ringing and I walked away to answer it. It was my dad. 

Aries and Gabe came back out to the balcony. Aries looked at Phoenix. "It's her dad." Kourtney said taking Gabe's hand. He sat down and grabbed a cigarette. "So have you told her yet?" Kourtney asked. "Told her what?" "That you are madly in love with her." Kourtney said taking a drink. "What?" "OH don't be stupid, it doesn't look good on you." "Did your brother talk to you?" "Of course, but I didn't say anything to her. That is not my place." she said. "No i haven't said it to her yet." "But you are?" Aries rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes I do love her, more than you know." Kourtney sat back and smiled up at Gabe. They both laughed. "What now?" he said. "Your wedding is going to be fabulous." she smiled and they all three laughed. 

Gabe and Kourtney had to leave, Phoenix was still on the phone when they left, once she was off she walked over to the table. "They left already?" "Yeah, Kourtney had to go, you know she can't sit still for to long." Phoenix sat across from Aries. "Are you going to tell me what is going on with your family?' He sat back and stared at her. Her blue eyes were bright. Her hair was shining from the sun hitting it. "My father is being a little to hardcore about my future right now, and I just needed sometime away, but I wasn't going to go far because you wasn't going to be with me. I missed you and I wanted to see you so I came here. Then we has some very good, I mean extremely good sex and I didn't want to leave for sure after that." "So my body is keeping you here?' she smiled. "That is a bonus, but no its all of you." He said so easily. "You are adorable." she said. He laughed. "But, you need to go home and works things out. If we are going to work out then both families have to get along, I want you to do what makes you happy." "You are beautiful." "Ya ya so are you." "In all seriousness, you are right. I need to fix it, but I am not leaving you until I taste you one last time." He said scooping her up and taking her to bed.

Aries went home and I actually got some stuff done, that needed to be done. I am worried if that was the real reason why he was staying here, and of course my thoughts were right. I miss him but we are young and living together right now, is rushing it. Plus with this being my last year I really need to focus, but it is so hard when you have someone who looks like Aries around. 

I finished some house work, got my room cleaned up, and filled out some college applications that dealt with dancing if Julliard fell through. I started my music and began some of my moves while in my room. I wrote down some different ideas and tried to play them off. I started getting cramps. I sat down, and took a few deep breaths. 

Aries walked into his house, that didn't even like his house. He heard some noises in the kitchen, taking a deep breath he headed there. Dimitri and his mother was sitting at the table. "Hello." he said. "Aries my sweet boy, you came home." she smiled brightly. She stood and hugged him. "We have missed you." "Me too." he told her. "How is Phoenix?" she asked taking her seat. "Doing well Thank you." "Sit my love, Laurie grab my son something to eat." she instructed. "No, I am good thank you." he said taking a seat. "Are you here to grab more clothes, we could easily hire someone to pack your things." Dimitri said sitting back. "I didn't know that you owned this house and could make decisions like that." Aries told him. "Look you think....." "Dimitri, Aries is home and will stay home for as long as he likes." Their mother said. Dimitri closed his mouth. "Is father home?" he asked. "No, he is at a meeting but will be home for dinner." Aries sat there for a moment. "What is the topic of conversation?' "Party planning, it needs finished up, it is this weekend, your suit is ready to go, and in your room." his mother told him. "Great, I am going to head up there." He said excusing himself Dimitri headed into the office and Arti yelled for Aries again he returned. "Yes?' he said. "Please make sure you invite Phoenix to an event, buy her something stunning if you need to, tell It is from me and I insist." "Won't that cause an issue?" "I will handle your father, I never seen you this happy before, and I will not lose my son because of your dad's idiotic ways." "What about Dimitri?" "I will deal with it." she waved him off, handing him a credit card. "Thank you mother." She blew him a kiss and he headed upstairs.

I started feeling better after I relaxed a little bit. Aries texted me and said we was going shopping tomorrow and a big dinner event this weekend. I was going to be around his family. I was nervous, I didn't want to be the reason he and his family didn't get along. I accepted taking the risk. I asked him how the talk went and he said he hasn't talked to his father yet, but his mother insisted on me being there, he wanted me there too, he added. I smiled but started to feel sick, I ran to the bathroom, my nerves must be getting to me.  I headed downstairs after I was done and made some tea to help settle my nerves.