Aries Juan

My eyes could not stay away from her. Her bathing suit was melted in my mind. Her whole body was melted in my brain. It was an easy choice when it came to dancing with her. Yes I have been with Sonya, she is a good looking girl and not bad in bed but It was nothing more than that. The second my eyes looked her hips moving and inviting me, I had to take the opportunity to touch her. Her back was facing me her ass in those shorts wanting me to touch her. Her breasts barley covered by her bikini top.  Her hair was golden blond and so long down her to her ass, and ass that I grabbed and squeezed. I ran my hand through my hair taking a deep breath. This girl got me going crazy. I don't do crazy. I got up and stood at the window, the very window that looked right at her balcony. I closed my eyes and she is there, I sleep and she is there, why is this nobody invading me? Then the dance. Forget out what she looks like, but how she moves. Rubbing up against me. My dick was so hard, hell it still is. The taste of her skin, the smell of her body. The softness of her touch. I groaned and opened my eyes and there she is. Standing on her balcony taking in the air.  God I want to be with her not for just sex but more. I shock my head. Get out of my brain. Looking down at her, she was incredible. She looked up at me in the window but not knowing it is me. She waved and headed back inside. I smirked and sat down. 

I grabbed my phone and the lock screen appeared. It was her in the sundress. The picture was the one that Drake sent to me. She was smiling and her legs, long and tone were crossed. I opened the phone and found the video pressing play. It was of her of course dancing on her balcony in shorts and a small top. My dick was getting hard, so i grabbed it, visioning her touching it instead of myself. Her soft hands, with her long fingernails. I licked my lips, god she felt good. Her lips begging me to kiss her. I stroked harder, moaning her name setting my head back hearing her music seeing her move her ass against me. That's it back up some more. I groaned again almost at my limit. I imagined her arms around my neck, my hands squeezing her tight ass. I bet everything is tight on her. That thought put me over the limit and I exploded all over my hand. Breathing deeply. I grabbed a towel and cleaned up. Grabbing my phone again I threw across the room. "What the fuck is wrong with me!!!" I headed into the shower. I have got to stop with this girl. 

Once I got out of the shower, I got dressed and headed to my window again. The balcony door was still open but the lights were out, of course they was it was 2 am.  I picked up my cell and noticed I cracked the scene putting it on charge I grabbed my laptop. I have a secret talent for hacking accounts, but this time I got on youtube and typed in dance competitions with her name. She came up instantly and I begin to watch. The song was slow, but she moved with grace. She was beautiful. Her body moved with ease. She was very talented, she deserves to go to Julliard for sure. I clicked on another link, it was her gymnastics. She was flying threw the air, hitting every stunt and flip. She was incredible. I kept watching clip after clip, stunt after stunt. I was starting to get angry with myself.  I am becoming a stalker. I closed it and stretched out on my bed. I have to stay away from her. I am not going to fall in love with her. I won;t fall in love with her. Me and girls dont get attached. I get what I want and then I run away. She is not different, I will get into her pants and ditch her when she has no use for me anymore.  That was my decision. I finally fell asleep and sure enough guess who was in my dreams.