What next?

"Fuck me Aries!" Phoenix moaned. He swung them around and laid her on the bed. He slipped out of his pants and crawled on top of her. She was waiting for him. Laid back on her elbows she stared at him. He started kissing her inner thigh, she ran her fingers through his hair and to his ear, he continued to kiss one after the other. He gripped her thong and started taking them down. Throwing them to the side, he returned his lips to her thigh, and his fingers to her wet spot, he didn't play long, and just slid them in. A moan escaped her lips, her head going back. "Already wet." he said against her thigh. He smirked and lowered himself to taste her for himself. 

She covered her mouth, to cover up her loud moan. She rocked her hips, so he could get every single taste of her. He groaned, enjoying every drop of her. "Aries!" she cried, feeling and rubbing his head, pushing him closer to him. Her hands rested on her stomach, and he lifted his head when she released. He licked his lips, and went for her mouth. The kiss was passionate and fierce. He grabbed her breasts, and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He went for her throat and then one of her breasts, nibbling and licking. He would rub his manhood over her wet spot, teasing her. She would sway her hips. "Aries, please fuck me!" she begged. "I won't be easy." he said. "I don't want you to be." she said winded. He kissed her hard and before she could say anything he thrusted inside her. The moans from both of them echoed the room. 

He thrusted hard and fast. She would moan and groan. He would moan and groan when she would clench her body. The pace was fast, hard, and full. "OH fuck, yes, harder." she begged. He did as he was told. He groaned and pushed. He took her face, kissing her hard. She pushed him, making them twist their bodies and she took over. She straddled him taking him all and deep. "Oh fuck, you feel so good." he said rocking his hips to match hers. "Oh god, yes." she moaned, pressing on his abs. "I want you to explode all over me, just like this." He said sitting up, gripping her hips. They both moaned. She continued to move back and forth, up and down. He gripped her hips. She kissed his neck, licked his throat, bit his lip. He laid back feeling her tense she was about to lose it, he was on the verge as well. He took her breasts rubbing and thrusting deep inside of her. She clenched her body and released. That made him go over the edge, he cursed and released. They collapsed on the bed, breathing deeply. He slowly pulled out of her. She groaned and laid on her side exhausted. Still breathing heavy, he wrapped them up in a sheet in held her tight against him, both falling asleep.  

Morning: I woke up my head spinning. Where was I? I lifted my head. I was in a bed, naked laying on my stomach. Something or someone was on me. I lifted my head some more and it was Aries, he was laying on my back. I put my hand to my face. What the fuck happened last night. I shifted my body, making him move off me without waking him up. I stood grabbing the T-shirt from the floor. My gut was killing me, me legs were sore, and my head was pounding. I found the rest of my clothes and put them on as fast as I could. I found my bag and shoes and headed to the door. I closed it quietly and snuck downstairs. I was about at the door when Laurie was standing there. "Have a good day." she smiled. I waved and headed out the door, rushing to my house.

I went into my room closing the door. I scooted down and started crying. 

I woke up, not feeling her anywhere. I sat up. She was gone, her bag, her clothes all gone. The only thing still here was her scent. I pulled the covers up over me, and grabbed the pillow she was sleeping on. The scent was strong. I knew she was going to leave, I just wish it was on my terms. Last night was incredible. I thought or even wished it would of changed things last night but it didn't. She wasn't mine.....not yet anyway. I went back to sleep, with her scent filling my body.

When I woke up again it was late in the afternoon. I grabbed a shower and got dressed. I had to know how she was so I decided to go over there. I headed downstairs. Gabe and Drake was in the kitchen. Gabe was laying on the table, and Drake was holding an ice pack on his head. Laurie was making sandwiches. "Well good afternoon." Drake said facing Aries. "What's up man, how you feeling?" "Fan- fucking-tastic!  How about you, sounded pretty fucking happy last night." "What are you talking about?" I asked grabbing some grapes. "We heard everything!!!!!" Gabe said sitting up. "You heard what?" "Oh my god, yes harder!! Oh you feel so good." Drake repeated. "You guys heard us?" Aries smirked. "Yes, made my girl even more horny, thank you for that, our friendship has reached a new level." Drake said removing his ice pack. "Really didn't want to hear my brother getting it on with his girlfriend. Where is Phoenix anyway?" "She left, before I woke up." "She bailed on you?" I nodded. "That is messed up." "Yeah, where is this mystery girl?" "OH I booted her out a little bit ago, I called her a cab threw him some money and will probably never see her again." "Kourtney?" "She went to Phoenix's house." "Did she know she was going to bail on me?" "I don't know, she was texting her and that was all I knew. I am exhausted." He yawned and then Laurie put the sandwiches on the table. "And starving." he said grabbing one.

I was so hungover, the shower helped me out some, my stomach was killing me. Remembering a few things last night, I am paying for it now. I had bruises on my hips, tiny little finger impressions. I hade a hickey on my inner thigh. I brushed and braided my hair and slipped a pair of shorts and a T-shirt on. I made some coffee and headed down to get it. My head pounding I took an ibuprofen and sipped my coffee. "Hello Hello!!" Kourtney yelled. I closed my eyes. "Nix's you here?" "Stop fucking yelling." I told her coming into the livingroom with my coffee. "You was so fucked up last night." she laughed gliding onto the couch. I sat in the recliner. "What are you doing here this early?" I asked her. "Girl it is like 1pm." she smiled putting lip gloss on. I put my hand to my head. she laughed. "So last night?' I stood wanting my room. "I don't remember shit." I told her heading upstairs. "You might not of remembered but we heard what you was doing." I turned, making myself sick. "What do you mean?" "Oh girl, we heard everything." she said passing me on the stairs and going to my room. "Had a nice hard fuck did yeah?' she said before going into my room. 

"Did you seriously hear me?' "Oh not just you, we heard him to. He was working on you good, and you definatley gave it to him. The walls were banged on, the headboard was clacking, the moans the groans, damn girl it must of been amazing. Thank god, I had Gabe there, we got frisky ourselves. He gave me some marks." she showed me her neck. "That is embarrassing." "Why it was just us there, his parents were gone, and I am sure Dimitri got himself off, or fucked Laurie." I covered my face. "It should of never happened." I told her. She opened the balcony door. "it was long over due.." she stopped. I looked out and sure enough there was Aries standing against the balcony railing. "Well I guess I better go." she said and left. I sat on my bed, curled against my leg. He came walking in. He was wearing blue jeans and a white T-shirt looking so good. "What are you doing here?" "Why did you leave?" Because last night should of never happened." I told him. "Why not?" I stood and started to head out to the balcony he stopped me. I looked up at him. "Why not?' he repeated. "I was drunk." "You begged, I told you I could only take so much teasing." "Aries, we are not together, we are not going to be together, I need to focus on Julliard, and you need to focus on Business/ law school. What is the sense of being together when we will be ripped apart for college anyways, then you will find someone else and forget about me." I told him. 

"Excuses." he said. "Excuse me?" "You are just giving excuses. How do you know what will happen? How do you know I didn't apply to places by Julliard? And how in the fuck do you think I would forget about you. I am unconditionally in love with you. Your mind, body, and spirit, as they would say. I am willing to work at this, and stay focused on my school and our future. I went to hell and back for you with my father." "I never asked you to!" I yelled. He took a step back releasing my arm. "Is this payback or something?' "What?" "Well I played games with you so now, your playing games with me." "Games. I am not playing any fucking games." "Do you love me Phoenix?" he asked. "I don't want to risk everything on a chance. I don't want to end up losing another baby, our baby, I can't take the chance of you losing interest in me, because it would kill me." "Do you love me? That is what I asked." he argued.  I just stood there. I had no words. I wanted to say it, I wanted to scream it. But nothing. "Well, I guess I got played. Thanks for last night, I promise I won't bother you again." he said going out my bedroom door.