Diamandis Family

"Everything looks great Laurie." Arti said counting the place settings. "Please grab a white and red wine." she ordered and then fixed the table. "Good morning." Jarvis said. "Good morning." she followed him into the kitchen. "How was your trip?' "Very well, I never seen Aries so dedicated. He was great." "He got his work ethic from you, you was always good with that," Jarvis took a seat. "Thank you for the compliment." She nodded. Laurie came in and put the wine in the cooler and then filled there coffee cups. 

"Did he say anything about Phoenix?" "No. He would go running or to the work-out room, didn't say much about anything." He grabbed some toast.

Aries and Dimitri came in, they just finished a run. "I almost beat you." Dimitri said breathing heavily. "Sure whatever you have to tell yourself." Aries said grabbing a water. "Running already, did you even sleep Aries." "Ya I got a few hours." he said taking a seat. "When is dinner?" Dimitri said. "Noon." Laurie answered. "I am in need of a shower." He said. "Don't take all the hot water." Aries yells. Dimitri gave him the finger and ran upstairs. Gabe came in and sat down. "Sleeping in little brother." "I was up all night texting Kourtney." "Are you going through seperation anxiety?' Jarvis joked. They all chuckled. It was nice seeing things more relaxed with everyone. "She was telling me about a test we had on our last day, she thinks she failed it, and she needs these credits to graduate." He yawned. "I am sure she did fine." Arti said reading the paper. "I better get a shower." Aries said heading upstairs. 

I took my shirt off and threw it on the ground. I grabbed my phone. It was already 10 am. I decided to do some sit ups and push ups. Exercising has really helped me control myself when it come to thoughts of Phoenix. It was all I did in Spain. If I wasn't in the office watching how my dad worked, which was impressive. I was working out. Women, tons and tons of girls, and women would surround me, and before I would have slept with half of them. Not this time, they had nothing compared to what I use to have. I kept my promise, and I will wait for who I really want. I pushed harder with my sit ups. Her long, tan, tone legs. Her large round breasts, her luscious pink full lips. Her long blond hair, brushing up against me while I thrusted harder and harder inside her. Ohhh, inside her. I closed my eyes and hit the floor push up, push ups. Her finger nails scaling up my back. Her lips kissing my shoulder. I am going to lose my fucking mind. I laid on my back and imagined her. I had to stroke myself to calm down. She was in every single thought I had. Once I taken care of myself I hit the shower. 

I came out in a towel. I walked over to the window. The door was closed. I sighed and went to my bed laying down on my side. I grabbed my phone. Drake messaged me and told me Happy Thanksgiving. I responded telling him the same. He sent me some pictures. I sat up seeing her. There she was. She was beautiful. Her top hugged her curves and her skirt laid low on her hips, I seen her tattoo. I zoomed in on the image, touching it lightly. My lips still remember the feeling of her skin, when I snuck into her room. I went through the rest of the pictures. Her and Kourtney, of course. Her, Kourtney and Drake. The last picture took my breath away. It was her, holding a baby. I sat up. She was smiling, and lightly caressing the babies face, being gently since she had long nails. She looked like a natural. I saved the picture. I must have fallen asleep there was a knock on my door. "Yeah?" Laurie spoke. "Dinner is in 15 minutes." "Alright." I said sitting up. I was still holding my phone and wrapped up in a towel. I didn't sleep long, but enough to keep me functioning. 

I headed downstairs, standing behind my chair in our large diningroom, my brothers joined me. My parents and a few of my dad's colleagues arrived, with drinks and laughter. "Aries my my, look how much you have grown." "Hello Mr. York, it is good to see you, Mrs. York." "We missed you for drinks, son." My mom said. "I apologize, I fell asleep I guess I am a little jet lag from our trip." "Understandable son, it takes me ages to get back to normal after those trips." Mr. York chuckled, his round belly bouncing as he did. I smirked. Phoenix and I would of laughed at that. 

"Please everyone sit." Jarvis said motioning. We took our seats. "How did you enjoy your trip?" "It was very nice, alot of great people. The weather was nice." "I do love Spain in the fall." his wife said. "I love Spain, Fall, winter, spring, summer on the weekends." Dimitri whispered. We chuckled. "Are you planning on expanding there also?" "I would happily relocate there." Dimitri said. "I am sure you would son." Jarvis grinned. "Right now our focus is Paris. We are heading there for Christmas." Jarvis stated. "I am can't wait I love Paris in the winter." I loved Paris to, it is where Phoenix came from. "Aries girlfriend lived in Paris for 7 years, before coming here with her mother. Her father still lives there. She speaks French so elegantly." "That is wonderful, Aries I would love to meet her, will she be joining us?" "Umm, no unfortunately she had other plans with her family." I answered looking at my mother. "She is performing at the Black and White, next weekend." Arti continued. "She is a dancer?" "Yes, her goals are for Julliard. Very talented." "Oh i must meet her now. The Performing Arts are not as popular anymore, I would love to try to get it up and coming again." "I will introduce you to her at the Black and White Ball. You are going?" "Of course." 

"Dinner is served." Laurie came out. The servants started placing food on the table. I was thankful.  The conversation finally stopped about Phoenix, and landed on Gabe, and about his future. It felt like a lifetime sitting there when my father said. "Come lets have some drinks, boys please join us." "I will be right there." I said excusing myself. I headed outside and lit a cigarette. Mom still calling her my girlfriend, she isn't anything to me anymore. An Ex-girlfriend if anything. I looked at her balcony just barley seeing it. The door opened and she came walking out. She was still in the outfit, from the picture, she must of just got back from Kourtney's. She lit a cigarette, and let her hair fall behind her. She bent down and took her red heels off. She was so small at least compared to me. She turned when Kourtney came out. They were talking and laughing. Although I loved seeing her this way, I hated it at the same time. I put my cigarette out and headed back inside.