Greek Gods

I was stretching my arms when I heard my name called and I turned around and sure enough it was Gabrielle. "Phoenix." he smiled. "HI Gabe." I smiled back and continued my stretches. "Gabe? I like it!! How have you been, are you adjusting well?" "I am thanks for asking." I faced him. "I haven't seen you around much." I told him. "You was looking for me?" his grin got bigger. I chuckled he was adorable. "I noticed." I replied trying not to break his heart. "We had a family thing back in California. My grandmother lives there." "Everything okay?" "OH ya we always visit around this time." he said standing with his hands behind his back. I started to bend down to stretch my back out when I heard another voice only it was a groan or moan. I stood up straight and looked behind me. It was Aries. 

"Aries this is Phoenix." Gabrielle said. "Phoenix." he said regaining his composure.  "Hi." "Hello." his voice was deep, and it sent shivers down my back. "My brother said you are from Paris." "He is right." I smiled at Gabe. Aries continued to look at me up and down. He started to lick his lips. "Well I have to go, see you around." I said and started jogging down the road. "Bye Phoenix." Gabe yelled. I looked back and waved before turning at the curve. "Nice huh, bro." Gabe said jabbing Aries rib cage and walking off. "Very nice, especially that ass." Aries said with a grin following his little brother. 

I made it to the studio in great time. I sat down at the bench to regain myself before heading in. I can't believe I just met Aries. He was better looking in person than he was in the pictures. His face was flawless, his hair was short and precise. He had a pair of black slacks with a white top unbutton at the top to show just enough chest and unbuttoned at the bottom. You can definitely tell he works out and is athletic. I shock my head to get the vision of him out of it. I grabbed a cigarette and my phone texting my mom telling her I made it to the studio. After I was done I dropped a tick tack and headed inside. I just wanted to get the feel of it before I started next week. The rooms were smaller than the one in Paris but the gymnasium was very large. I watched a few classes and met some of my teachers and instructors. I was so excited to start. They were also excited to have me. They have seen me compete and know my talent. Before I knew it the time read 3p.m. I headed out and started running back to the house. 

I noticed a cemetery about a mile from the house. So I headed there slowed down my run to a walk. It was large and beautifully taken care of. I grabbed a seat a bench and grabbed a cigarette but could not find a lighter. "damn it." I groaned and closed my eyes, but they instantly opened when I heard a flicker. It was Aries, holding a light for me. I light my cigarette. "Thank you." I said taking a puff. "NO problem." he said taking a drag off of his. "Did you get lost?" He asked taking a seat on a broken tree. "NO just resting." I told him. "You run alot?" "Ya, I am in dance and gymnastics, it good for the legs." "Its good for alot of things." He said looking up and down again. " Is that so." I said standing up so he can get a better view. "Absolutely." he grinned. I smirked. "Well thanks for the light." I started to walk away. He grabbed my arm, but gently. I faced him. "Where you heading to?" "Home why?' "I thought we could talk." he said still holding my arm. I looked down at his hand, he was slightly rubbing my arm with his thumb, it felt electrifying.

"What exactly did you want to talk about?" I asked trying to pull my arm away. He didn't want to let go but he did. "Just thought I would get to know that new girl." he said sitting down taking a drag of his cigarette. I watched his lips carefully. "What do you want to know?' "Oh you know, your age, do you have a boyfriend?" "Wow right to the point." I took a drag of my cigarette. He shrugged his shoulders. "OKay well, I am 17, my birthday is next month. I will be Senior this year and I do gymnastics and dance, my plan is for Julliard." I answered putting my cigarette out. "And the other question?" I just stared at him. He grinned and chuckled. "Why are you in a cemetery? " I asked. "Avoiding the question." "Its none of your business if I have a boyfriend or not." I crossed my arms. "So you have one." he kept pushing. " I bet he loves how althetic you are." he stood. He was so tall. "No Aries I do not have a boyfriend If you must know. We broke up before I came here." "Couldn't handle the long distances." "I guess not." I rolled my eyes. He came closer, I stepped back. "Wimp." I started to get angry. "You don't even know him." I set my hands on my hips. "If I had a girl that looked like you I sure the hell wouldn't have left you." "Am I suppose to take that as a compliment?" He circled around me. "Take it however you like."  "Well, I have to go, so anymore questions Inspector?" "Inspector, well that is a new one." I started to walk away from him. "See you around, Phoenix." he said. I just kept walking.

I made it back to the house and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a water and something to snack on and headed up to my room. Going straight to the balcony and letting some air in, I headed out and smoked another cigarette. My mind would not shut down. I looked over at the great wall protecting the big mansion that was blocking the sun. The house had alot of windows, and greenary. It was beautiful if you like the architect. I set my cigarette down and went inside to grab my laptop, sitting back down with it I instantly started googling the Diamondis Family again. I quickly scanned over the family history but mostly was looking for things or information about Aries. Although he was very good looking...I rolled my own eyes, I mean he is so hot. His dark short hair, and beautiful green eyes make my knees weak. He just turned 18 right before school was over. My birthday is next month. He enjoys swimming, soccer, football and beaches.

His IQ level is through is very high, and he excels at almost anything he puts his mind to. The pictures of him do no justice, he is better looking in person. I shock my head and closed my lap top. Really Phoenix, get over yourself he would not want anything to do with you. Aries Juan Diamandis and I will never be anything but neighbors. I got up and headed into the bathroom, I just need to shower and get on with what I came here to accomplish....Juilliard.