Adult

We drove for what felt like forever, when Drake stopped. "We are here." he said getting out of the car. ' Thank god, can I take this damn thing off now?" "NO, we will help you." Allison and Kourtney said. They helped me out of the car and walked me to where ever they was taking me. "Okay just stand there." "I can't tell we was outside since I felt the air on my skin. "Okay take it off." Kourtney called. I slipped the the blindfold off. "Happy Birthday!! Everyone yelled. "Oh my god!!" I gasped and started laughing. Everyone was holding a drink up to toast me. When Aries came to view and started towards me. He handed me a drink. "Happy Birthday Dancing Princess." he said. "Thank you." I said to him. "Thank you everyone!" I toasted, taking a sip. "You look incredible." he said. He looks like a god in black slacks with black shirt and jacket. "Thank you," He reached his hand out for me putting his other one in his pocket. I took it feeling the electricity between us, and helped me down the stairs towards the crowd. 

Everyone started to crowded around me. Hugging me and giving me Birthday wishes. Aries slipped away so they could do that. I turned and saw Kourtney. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me to hug her. "I fucking love you women." I hugged her tight and we started laughing. "Same here." she replied laughing. "Excuse me everyone." Aries called. Everyone looked up at him. He lifted a drink. "Its time to party!! Happy Birthday Phoenix. Welcome to adulthood." he sipped and everyone cheered and followed. He pressed a button and the music started loudly. The cheers started. Dancing and more drinking started happening. I was in my own little world right now. I received so many cards and gifts from people I didn't even know. The dress was a very big hit. Nobody could take there eyes off of me, not even Aries even though half the girls that were here was looking at him, his eyes were on me.

After a few hours and multiple drinks, I saw  Laurie bring more drinks and even Aries big brother Dimitrius was there, keeping an eye on things I guess.  I walked over to the table where Laurie was and grabbed my bag to put more cards in. "Happy Birthday Phoenix." she said smiling. "Thank you so much for everything you are doing." I told her grabbing a cigarette. "It wasn't a problem. Aries did most of it." she said stepping away. I turned to find him. when someone grabbed my arm, I turned and it was Dimitrius. "Hello Miss Phoenix." he said releasing my arm. "Hello." I said. "Happy Birthday." "Thank you." "I could take those cards inside so nothing happens to them if you would like." he offered. "Um yeah sure." "Enjoy your party." he said taking the cards I handed him and headed back to the house. 

I quickly put out my cigarette and went to find Aries. Looking around I seen him alone by the small pond and headed that way after taking my shoes off. He was leaning against the tree looking down. We was far enough away to where no one would see or hear us. "What are doing all the way over here?" I asked. His hands in his pockets he looked up.  A smirk appeared on his face. "Just needed some space." he said. "From what?" I said with my hands behind my back. He didn't answer. I stepped closer to him, to we was almost touching. "So you like the dress." I said twisting back and forth slowly. "More than you know." he answered. "Is that why you needed space?" I came closer. Again no answer he just stared into my eyes. "So in those massive amoutn of card is there something in there or is this your present." "I have no idea what you are talking about." he said. "Really." I said stepping closer to him to where I can smell his cologne. "Ya really." he said wrapping my arms around my waist pulling me to his chest. I placed my hands on his chest. "Well that a shame. Looks like I will have to give the kiss to whoever did this for me and since It wasn't you, I guess...." I started to pull away but he refused and pulled me back to him. "Don't even think about it." he said with jealousy in his voice. 

"You remember what I would said if you kissed me." I told him placing one hand on his face, the other on his chest. "I would regret it." he remembered. "You might fall in love with me." I told him getting closer to his lips. "I think we should take the risk." he whisper brushing his lips against mine lightly. We stayed in the position for a moment. Both his hands ended up on my ass that he rubbed lightly. I gently rubbed his cheek and neck, he kept pulling closer and closer. "Phoenix?" "Ya?" "Can I kiss you?" he asked. "No." I told him.  He pulled back and started to release me. But i pulled his shirt closer to me and headed for his neck. I kissed and licked his neck and then headed to the other side and continued there. He groaned and gripped my ass tight pulling me closer an closer. Again I could feel him getting bigger by the minute. I licked his neck and pulled back from him, he was breathing heavily. "Thank you for my party." I kissed his chin and worked my way from his grip and headed back to the party. "Fuck!" he said.