Aries POV

The minute that Kourtney told me that its was Phoenix's birthday something inside me wanted to make sure it was a night to remember. I have trying to keep my distance but it has been hard. I would go home and see her and Kourtney at the pool, so I decided to bring girls over just to be safe if she was there or not. Ignoring her was one of the hardest thing to do. I only want one thing from her and I hope I get that soon. Seeing her in those bikini's has had me stroking myself more often than usual. The other girls calm the craving yet I imagine it is her instead of the actual person. My mind is fucked up.  

I went home from the mall and told Laurie what had to be done. I wanted everything to be perfect. This was the night I will get what I want. I will have her in my bed. I will kiss every ounce of her body, I will go deep inside of her. Then I will walk away with the victory. At least that was the plan until I seen her in that dress. There she stood in this silvery dress. Her legs looked long, tone, and tan. Her breast looked full and plump. The cut out showed a good portions of her tone, tan stomach, and her the back her was even better. The dress was practically backless strings only covering it, that tied the dress to hold her top up. I walked up and handed her a drink. I made sure to look  good myself black slacks, black T-shirt, and jacket with my gold chain. "Happy Birthday Dancing Princess." I told her. "Thank you." she said, her face looking just as incredible. "You look incredible." I told her and god she did. I took her hand and helped her down the stairs. Once everyone surrounded her I stepped back letting her get the attention she deserved. 

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was having fun, drinking, looking so good. Drake came over to me. "What's your plan man?' he asked taking a drink. I shrugged my shoulders. "No plan man." "Dude I know you. Why else would you throw this party if it wasn't to get into her pants." I kept quiet. "You are falling for her aren't you." I looked at him. "It won't make you weak to fall for her." "I am not falling for her." I said strongly walking away and grabbing a drink. I stood on the steps and made my speech toasting the the stunning beauty in front of us. I turned the music on and everyone cheered and started dancing. 

I was not and will not fall for this girl. That was until she came and found me. I was hiding to try to stop my urges to go over to her and start dancing like we did that last time. I looked at her standing really close to me. She smelled so good. "Do you like my dress?' she asked moving her hips back and forth. She had no idea. "So out of all those cards is there something from you or is this party my gift." I didn't even get her anything. This party was as far as I got, since I was only going to achive one thing. "I have no idea what you are talking about." I told her. "I guess I will have to fine the one who did this for me and give them the kiss." That woke me up and I pulled her towards me. She placed her hand on my cheek, if felt good. "Don;t even think about it." I said feeling jealous. Her other hand was on my chest. I moved closer barley touching her lips with mine. I can taste her lip gloss. "Do you remember what I told you about kissing me." she said. "I would regret it." "You might fall in love with me." she countered. I doubt that. "I am willing to take the risk." I told her. "Can I kiss you?"  I whispered. "NO." she said. I looked at her. She pulled me towards her and started kissing my neck. Holy hell did it feel good. MY dick was growing and twitching. Her tongue felt so good on me. I squeezed her ass tight pulling her towards me as much as I could. She stopped and kissed my chin. "Thank you for my party." she said and walked away. "Fuck!!" i spit. My head is spinning. I needed her lips.

Once I regained myself I joined the party. Drake and the others were taking pictures for the girls. When Phoenix told Gabe to get in the picture with her and Kourtney I took the opportunity and got in too. I pressed against her wrapping my arms around her. Instead of looking at the camera I looked at her. "Aries can I get one of you and Phoenix?' "Anything for the birthday girl." I said moving under the tree next to the pool. I turned in front of her, holding her chin, her hands on my chest. When Kourtney said Ready I planted my lips on hers. The flash went off and she pushed me back and walked away. "Send me that picture." I told Kourtney as Drake came over handing a cigarette which I really needed. Her lips were exactly how I thought they would be. Perfect and I needed more.