Poolside

It has been almost a month since my last encounter with Aries. Gabe on the other hand has been around me as much as he possible could be. He came to the studio a few times to watch me do my gymnastics, and even has walked me home. He was a really good friend especially when Kourtney was there too. I could see happening with them. I was outside in my back yard with Kourtney after a day of shopping. I handed her a glass of tea. "You are getting alot better doing your flips." she said looking through a magazine. "Ya I will get there soon enough." I told her sitting on the grass crossing my legs. "I can't believe how easily it is for you. Hell I can't even do a cartwheel." we both laughed. "I can teach you." I told her putting my cigarette out. "Really?" "Ya, come on." I got up, as did she. I got in position and she copied. "Okay now flip." I said and she did it with my help. Her top going over her face showing her bra. "Holy fuck I did it." she cheered. "See I told you." I clapped. "Okay again." she got in position. "Okay but tuck in your shirt before your tits knock me out." We laughed hysterically, she tucked her shirt into her jean shorts and we started again, soon enough she was doing it on her own. "I can't believe I can do a cartwheel." "Hey girls, are we having lessons?" Gabe said coming over the wall. 

"Hey Gabe, where have you been?" "School shopping. I am trying to convince my mom into letting me out of private school and going public." he said having a seat on the lounge chair. "How is that going?" I asked grabbing a smoke. "She is considering it, will talk to my dad about it. I told her I wanted to be around average people." he smiled at us. We both laughed. I rolled up my tank top. "Man it is getting hot out." I said showing my stomach tucking my shirt into my bra and pulling my hair up. "Let's go swimming." Gabe said standing up. "At your house?" Kourtney said. "Ya." he said. We looked at each other and nodded. "We will go get changed." Kourtney said grabbing my hand. "Okay I will meet you over there." he said jumping over the wall and heading back to his house. Kourtney and I ran upstairs. "I get to use my new suit." Kourtney said grabbing it out of the bag. I went to my dresser and grabbed the one piece. "Girl no way." "What is wrong with this suit." "You need a tan and we are swimming at the Diamandis pool." "The only 2 piece I have barley covers my ass or my tits." I told her. "Perfect." she smiled heading into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Why the hell not." I said to myself, 

Kourtney comes out in a red 2 piece. "Will you tie this for me?" "Ya," I said walking over to her and tying her strings on her back. Her bottoms were boy shorts and her top was a simple halter top. She looked great. "Okay I am gonna change." I told her heading into the bathroom. I came out my hair pulled up in a pony tail and a long white t-shirt and jean shorts that was unbuttoned. "You ready?" "Yep." she said slipping into her shorts. I grabbed my bag and some towels and we headed downstairs, and over the wall. Gabe was already by the pool with a women who was setting up a table with beverages and snacks. "Hey guys." he called in his blue swim trunks and a towel over his shoulder. "Hey." we smiled and got closer to him. "Laurie this is Kourtney and Phoenix." "Hello girls." she smiled. She was in her early or late 20's, with short red hair, and a dark complexion.  She was beautiful. "So you must be the famous Phoenix." she said setting a tray down on the table. "I am famous?" "I confess," Gabe spoke. "I told her all about how talented you are and that you accomplish your goal for Julliard." he said handing me and Kourtney a drink. We laughed and took a sip of our drinks. "Thank you Gabe." I said with a smile. "Have fun, kids yell if you need anything Gabrielle." she said heading back inside the house. "Its Gabe now please." he yelled taking his new name with pride. 

I set my things down after grabbing my cigarettes and lighting up. Kourtney took her clothes off while Gabe drooled over her body. I chuckled. "This pool is huge and beautiful." she said skimming her toes in the water, "Its so warm." she said before being scooped up by Gabe and thrown into the pool. I laughed loudly. When they came up they was both laughing and splashing. "Come on Phoenix or you are next." "He threaten. "I am coming I promise." I said waving my cigarette. Gabe got out and hit the remote turning some great music on. I put out my cigarette and began to dance. "Woohoo, shake it girl! Take it off!!" Kourtney cheered. I smiled and began to remove my shorts. 

                                                                          ~Inside~Aries~

In the kitchen Laurie was making somemore drinks to take out to the pool. Aries, Drake and a few other friends came in. "Hello Aries, boys and girls." Laurie said. Aries grabbed a drink taking a sip. "Add some alcohol to those please." he said looking at his phone. "These are for your brother and guests." she answered. He looked up at her. "Gabrielle, I mean Gabe has some friends over they are out at the pool." she smiled. "Really." Aries said looking out the door, but didn't see anyone. Drake and the others sat the large kitchen Island grabbing some food and drinks, helping their selves. He grabbed a cigarette from his pack and headed out the door, lighting it. He walked down to the pool and froze the minute he saw her.

There she was soak and wet getting out of the pool. Her hair was pulled back in a high tight ponytail. God I wanted to  pull it. Her suit was black and barley covered her fine ass. God I would love to smack that ass. When she turned around facing his direction, Her body was wild and remarkable. Her tits were huge but in a good way, and they was barley covered by my new favorite swim suit. My dick was twitching. I groaned in silence. She was laughing and smiling laughing at her friend Drake's sister and Gabrielle. She headed over to the Diving board. Jumping once and diving in. I lost my breath, when I seen her breasts bounce that I choked on my cigarette. Gabe turned and seen me. "Hey Aries." he called waving. I nodded and headed over regaining myself. I grabbed a towel and headed over to the stairs, where she came up from her dive. She pushed her hair back wiping some of the water from her face. She opened her eyes and the blue was bright from the reflection of the water. She came up the stairs and I handed her a towel.

"Aries." she said taking the towel and walking away from me. I watched her ass as she did. Gabe swam over and got out. "What's up bro." he said heading to the table. "Not much little brother just having some friends over." I told him. "Care if we join you?" "Sure I don't mind. I am sure the girls won't mind either." He looked over at the girls. "You girls mind for some more company." they both shrugged. "It's your house, the more the marrier." Kourtney said. I looked at Phoenix she was at the table and grabbed a cigarette just standing there almost naked. Man I want her naked. "You okay with it Dancing Princess." I said to her. She looked at me. "Sure lets make it a party." she said blowing out smoke. God she was gorgeous. I smiled and headed inside.