Giving and Getting.

Once in his room I grabbed my bag and started going through it. He wasn't giving me the chance to even change before he was on me. His lips were on my neck his hands rubbing my thighs. I twisted and started kissing him. "I want you." he said. "I want a shower." I told him, pushing him away grabbing my bag and headed to his bathroom locking the door. I heard a thud and started giggling. I started the shower and grabbed my shampoo and body wash that I had in my bag just in case this might happen. The shower was incredible. The chlorine smell was finally washed away and I felt like myself again. After taking full advantage of his shower, I brushed my hair and decided to be brave and go out in just a towel. I opened the door and stepped out into his room. "That shower is incredible." I said. He was laying on the bed, showered with just boxers on. He sat up. "Got something for me to wear? I don't think this will keep me warm tonight." He got up and walked over to me. I just stood there. He kept looking at me, up and down, up and down. 

"I guess I could just we...." he stopped me landing his lips on mine. I wanted to make him wait but he has been driving me crazy all night. I needed him inside me, I just hope he doesn't run. I pushed him back slightly and released the towel. I was there naked in front of him. He quickly took his shorts off and grabbed me taking me to his bed. He was on top kissing every part of me. "Aries." He looked up at me. I put my hands on his face. He smiled and kissed my lips. He rubbed his extension against me. Rocking his hips back and forth. "You are you driving me crazy. " "That is the point." he said against my skin. I ran my fingers through my hair. He was driving me nuts. I wiggled and wormed. He laughed against my skin. "Aries! I begged. He sat up and grabbed something from his bedside table. He was quick and then grabbed my hips. He entered me and I finally felt him again, it has been to long. I arched my back. He wasn't to gentle. I knew I was tight since it was only my second time, he knew that and realized what I told him about my Ex. It has only been him. He groaned. They way he moved was less tense and more eager. It hurt but nothing like the first time. Pure pleasure was running through me now. "Oh god, you feel so good. I want to fill you." He wasn't even all the way in. He is going to be the death of me. 

"Do it." I told him. "I want all of you." "Are you sure?" "Yes." He kissed me and slammed me going deeper. "Oh god, Aries, OH god, you feel so good." I moaned. "You are mine." he said. "All mine."  he groaned. "Say it Phoenix. Say that I am all yours." he thrusted. "I am yours. I am all yours Aries!!" I whimpered. He thrusted harder, kissed me with more passion, and started cursing when my body tighten around him. "OH fuck!" he said filling the condom. He kissed me again and climbed off of me, getting rid of the condom. Crawling back into bed, he draped the sheet over us. He pulled me close to curl up next to him. "Are you okay?" he asked kissing my temple. I stretched my arm over him. "Never been better?" "I didn't hurt you?" "No, I am fine." I told him. "Are you sore, do you need anything." I sat up and looked at him. "I promise I am good. A little sore, but that is to be expected for it being my second time." He kissed me lightly, which started to heat things up again. I looked down. "Ready for another round. Good." I said getting on top of him. "Thank god, someone with stamina." I said grabbing the box of condoms in his drawer. I dumped them on him. "I hope we got more of these." He quickly grabbed one and put it on. I shifted myself on top of him and slid down his length. "Oh fuck me." he said. I bent down and whispered in his ear. "I am about to." and started grinding my hips. I wasn't perfect but he didn't seem to mind. He gripped my hips and helped me move.

Our breathing and moaning was getting hot and heavy. I could be sleep with him all day and night, he felt so good. My body was getting tight, squeezing every time I would move. "Jesus Phoenix." He groaned running his hands up my stomach playing with my belly button ring and squeezing my breast. My hands running up and down his stomach. He sat up and I could feel him go deeper and deeper. I gasped biting his shoulder and digging my nails into his back. I arched my back and  he moved faster. I kissed him, he kissed me. "Aries!!" "Phoenix." he called back and we collapsed. It was like the most of the night, we made love so many times, we couldn't get enough. Making up for lost time I guess. 

                                                                -Aries-

My eyes were burning when I woke up. I tried lifting my arm but she was laying on it. I slid it out slowly so I didn't disturb her. She looked so beautiful. Her hair, was covering her breasts, and the sheet was covering the bottom half of her. Her long eye lashes laid on  her cheekbones. I could look at her all day like this. We had sex all night. Fast, slow, erotic, messy, you name it we did it. Her smell has encroached my body and my world, she is my mine. My girlfriend. 

I grabbed a quick shower and got dressed. She was laying there and as bad as I wanted to get into bed again and make her yell that she is mine. We had to get up. "Phoenix." I whispered in her ear then kissing it. She stirred and then opened her gorgeous blue eyes. A smile appeared on her face. "Hey." she said rubbing my cheek. "We have to get up." She moaned and of course my dick twitched. "You already showered." she said. "I did." "To bad I was hoping you would get in with me." "We don't have time. Breakfast is being served and after last night I know you are starving." I told her. She sat up in bed and stretched her arms. "Not even a quickie.?" she offered walking naked to my bathroom. I pondered the thought. "Fuck we can be a little late." I said stripping my clothes off and heading to shower with her.  

Once we finished the not so quickie in the shower, we got dressed. She put on a pair of jeans and a sweater shirt that was a nice cream color, that showed off her sexy stomach. She tossed her long curly hair and pulled it back, and slipped on a pair of boots. I love how she had an over night bag. I chuckled looking at her. "What?" she asked. "Just admiring." I told him. "You have admired enough, come on I am hungry." she said kissing me, then grabbing her bags. I took her hand and headed downstairs. "Where we going?" she asked. "What do you mean?" "You said is breakfast is being served." "Ya in my kitchen. Come on my mom is waiting for us." "Your mom?" "Yeah." "I am not dressed right to meet your mom right now." she told me. "You look perfect." I told her kissing her. "Aries?' I just pulled her along. Grabbing her bag and setting aside. "Good Morning." I said going straight to my mother. Gabe smiled and had Kourtney sitting on his side. He is getting much like me everyday. Little rebel.