Cinderella, The Princess

Kourtney dropped me off at my house, since she was heading over to Gabe's for Thanksgiving. My mom stayed at Michelle's to help clean up. I went out to the balcony and lit a cigarette, and taking my hair down. I slipped my shoes off, they was killing me. It was actually really warm out for it being November. It would be snowing in Paris right now. Kourtney came out and told me she was leaving and was so nervous she had bit off most of her nails. We laughed not understanding why she was nervous. I hugged her and waved goodbye. I looked at the mansion, and there was Aries. He was heading back inside, blowing smoke. I wanted to run to him so bad. I missed him in so many ways. I just stood there, watching him. He looked so good, even from the back. He had on a blue sweater and black dress slacks, with tennis shoes. I smirked. 

I need to try to stop avoiding him and maybe be friends. God, what am I thinking I can't be friends with someone who I am sexually attracted to. I went back inside and changed my clothes. It was time to at least stop avoiding him. Apparently everyone was on the same page with me about not avoiding Aries. The next day Arti called me and asked me to come over, she wanted me to do a fitting for a dress. She told me that Aries would be on a run, and then the gym. I agreed and headed over there. Laurie met me at the door, and directed me to the large sitting area. "Hello dear. It is wonderful to see you." she hugged me lightly kissing my cheeks. "This is Miss Selena. She is 100 years old but a wise at dress alterations." she said. The small, older lady walked over to me. "Oh my dear, Arti, she is exquisite, so tiny and trim." She looked me over moving my arms and turning me sideways. "Her rear is absolutely perfect." I looked at Arti. Did this old lady just tell me my ass is nice. "Yes, she is wonderful. " Arti took a seat. "Tea or something to drink dear." "Ice Tea will be fine, Thank you." "Come along, dear step onto the pedestal." she instructed. She helped me step up and then snapped her fingers. Another girl came over and started measuring me. "The height might be the problem. We will have to figure out her shoes right away." "Of course Miss Selena." Arti said. "Good, good," she kept saying. "Wonderful, my dear step down and follow Jenny she will help you." "Oh ok." I said following the girl. "Who is this girl?" Miss Selena asked sitting and taking her tea. 

"Aries girlfriend, although they are on a break right now. She is wonderful especially for him. "Aries, that wonderful boy. Oh yes, we will attire to his features as well." "Very good Miss Selena." "Jenny have her try on the white with gold trim." Miss Selena called. 

I was in a small room, if you could call it small filled with so many white and black dresses. I was completely overwhelmed. "Here you go, you can change behind that covering." she pointed. "Do you know what this is all about?" "It is about you, Mrs. Diamandis wanted to get you a dress so here we are. Now go on, you must not keep them waiting." she pushed me lightly. I quickly changed. The dress was stunning, it was tight against me. I came out and was helped on the pedestal again. "No, its not it." They both said. "Do the black and white one." they both instructed. I went back and changed. All I heard was no, maybe, oh dear and get that off." I tried on over 20 dresses, when I finally slipped into a white dress with red accents. It was soft against my skin, she added the beading which was red. The jewels hung down the open back, and the front of the dress. Alot of skin was showing but in a good way. I loved it. I stepped out and they both stood. "You are a masterpiece young lady." Miss Selena said. "I love this one." "Jenny grabbed and open toe red heel." she rushed her off. She quickly came out and helped me put them on. 

"Oh yes, absolutely perfect." "Your hair will have to be up and no other jewelry." "You don't think this is to much being exposed do you?" I asked worried about it. "Oh no, open spaces on a dress is common now a days, The jewels help distract from it anyway." "I am glad my tattoo isn't showing but I am worried about lines from my... I paused. Well you know." "Where nothing you should be good." Arti said. "Is this the one you want dear?" "I already have a dress." "I know, but I wanted to do this. You deserve to be the star of the night. It will be your night." "I am not the only performer." I told her. "Well you don't have to accept it if you don't want to. I just wanted to do this because I have three wonderful boys, NO GIRLS!! And considering everything with you and Aries, I absolutely adore you, for not only making my son happy but for you in general." she placed a hand under my chin. "You deserve it young lady." "Thank you, and yes this is the one." "Wonderful. Get her measured and fixed Miss Selena this dress needs done by Friday." "Of course my dear." she snapped and Jenny and her started pinning and hemming. I threw in some suggestions that they both seemed to like and finally got out of it and changed back into my clothes. 

"It was nice meeting you Miss Selena, thank you for your kind words." I kissed her cheek. "You are a special girl." she said. "Thank you Arti, I am sorry I have to go, I have to be at work soon." "No problem dear, Thank you for coming over, I had fun." "Me too." she kissed both of my cheeks. "I can show my self out. Goodbye." I waved and headed to the door. Once I pulled it open the door there he was. He looked up from his phone. "Hey." he said. "Hi." "Is something wrong, why are you here?" "Your mom wanted me to come over, she had something for me." He looked at my hands. "A dress, she got me a dress, um Miss Selena is hemming it or whatever." "Oh well that is good." I nodded, I just looked at him. He was wearing shorts and a T-shirt covered in sweat. His shirt stuck to him. I seen he was alot more trimmer than he was. His arms seemed to be bigger and his abs tight. I bit my lower lip. "How have you been?" I finally said. "Um, good I guess, busy." he said rubbing the back of his head. It was weird between us. "Good, um good. I better get going, I have to be at work." "Yeah sure." He said moving to the side to let me pass. I stepped out slightly grazing my arm against him. He took my arm. I stood there, we stood there, not moving. 

I finally looked at him. "Aries?" I said softly.  He slowly released my arm and went into the house closing the door. I ran home. 

I rushed into my room and closed the door, sliding down I curled my legs up to my chest, closing my eyes. His touch felt amazing. His hand was warm and soft just like I remembered. Maybe staying away is for the best, then again maybe it isn't. I was so confused.

Aries: There she is, in my house, standing in front of me. She gasped and took a step back. What was she doing here? She was here. We spoke. She spoke. It was strange yes, but I grabbed her arm. I didn't want to let go, at least not until she said my name. Her soft voice. I had to let her go, if not I would of kissed her, made her kiss me. 

"Mom?" I called when I walked through the livingroom. "Aries. How are you son." "What the hell was Phoenix doing here?" I asked. "She had a fitting. What does it look like." "Fitting for what?" "I want to get her a stunning dress for the Black and White Event." "She has a mother to do that for her." "I already talked to Rosalie, she if fine with it." "Mom, I want Phoenix back, you know this right." "Well of course I do, what is your point?" she looked over fabric swatches. "I don't want her to feel like a charity case." Her green eyes looked up at me. "I am not treating her as a charity case." "I know that, but I don't know how Phoenix would feel about it. That is what Sonya was telling her at the Dinner party, don't you remember?" "A lot happened that night, if you remember, I am sorry I forgot. I just wanted to do something. It is not everyday, I get to play dress up. I had 3 boys remember, and she is the perfect sillouette to dress up." I rolled my eyes. "I am fully away of her sillouette mom." She smirked. "Of course you are dear." "Mom you have to fix this." 

"There is nothing to fix. I am doing it for Kourtney to if she would ever get here. Her and Gabe went to breakfast hours ago." she looked at her watch. "I adore these two girls and I want to play, so let me be." "Very well." I rolled my eyes. "So how did it go running into her?" "It was weird." "How so?" "I can't explain it, it was just off. Then she brushed up against me and the spark was there, then the electricity grew when I held her arm. It wasn't until she said my name that I let her go and came inside. I am so stupid, and weak," "No you are in love. It will get better." she said. "Ya, I guess." "Okay she is here I am sorry it took so long." Gabe said with Kourtney in toe. "It was my fault I had to stop at my house real quick." she said fixing her hair. I just grinned at Gabe who was smiling from ear to ear. I shock my head laughing and headed upstairs.