Paris

For the next two weeks, I kept busy. I started a different route to the studio. I put all my energy into my routine. Competition was a few months away. I danced, and swayed to the greatest song. "IN the middle of the KNight." by Elley Duhe'" It seemed fitting for the situation I am in. I have blocked everything I could about Aries. Yes he used me or got what he wanted out of me, and  I will make sure that will never happen again. 

"Great job Phoenix this routine is turning out to be fantastic." my instructor said. "Thank you." I said grabbing some water, and a little winded. "Try to get some practice time in while you are away, you will need to stay sharp." "Of course." She patted my arm and left. I stretched out my arms and grabbed my phone. Kourtney has messaged me a million times. I called her. "You are being a pest." I told her when she answered. "Girl I have no idea what to pack. I am going nuts." I started laughing and gathering my stuff. "I am heading home now, I will call you when I get home." "Run bitch." she said hanging up. I laughed and headed out. I grabbed a cigarette and started walking down the road, heading home. When I walked up the driveway, Gabe popped out. "Jeeze." I jumped. "Sorry I didn't to scare you." he said. "Its fine, what's up." I said finding my keys. "Look I am really sorry about everything with my brother, and I understand that its hard or whatever for you to talk to me, but I really miss Kourtney and you but well you know with Kourtney." he said nervously. I sighed. "I am sorry Gabe I didn't mean to push you away." I told him. "I get it, what he did was wrong." "It was, but I shouldn't take it out on you." "Thanks." " I promise that I will have her call you. We are leaving for awhile so I will tell her to get ahold of you." "Great thank you." "SUre." I said heading to my door. "Where are you going?" he quickly asked. "I rather not say." "Come on, I won't tell Aries. We haven't been talking much these days, he knows I am pissed about what  he did." "Paris, my stepmom is having a baby soon." I told him. "Well have a good time." "Bye Gabe." I headed inside.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a quick shower then called Kourtney and told her to come get me. She picked me up and we started packing and planning our trip. We was leaving  tomorrow so I told her to get done so we can head back to my house. She quickly grabbed her things after about 2 hours of decisions. "Drake we are ready could you run us back to over to Nix's please." "Ya here I will take your bags." he said heading outside. Kourtney's mom gave her alot of hugs and me too. Her did gave her more money and hugged her tightly. "Bye love you,, call me." her mom called out as we shut the door. 

Once we reached my house. Drake helped his sister get her bags. After she hugged him goodbye we headed to the door. "Phoenix!" Drake called. I stopped and turned around. "Ya?" He went to the passenger side and grabbed something, then walked over to me. "Here." I looked at what he was handing me. It was a long blue Tiffany box with a white bow. "What is this?"  I looked at him. "It's not from me." I knew exactly who it from when he said that, he continued. "He wanted you to have this." I opened the box, The necklace was beautiful, and the charm I laughed at myself A crown. For princess. A tear streaked down my face. Drake looked upset. I closed the box and handed it back to him. "Tell him to Fuck off." I said and headed inside.

The plane ride was long and Kourtney was cranky. "GIrl if you dont stop bitching I am going t know you out." I told heading to get our bags. "I need a cigarette and a hot shower." "Just make sure you call your mom she is probably going crazy." I told her.   We grabbed our bags and headed outside. We both lite up a cigarette. "There is my girl!" My dad called. I ran to him hugging him tight. "OH my beauty." He said hugging me tighter. "I miss you dad." "You have no idea kid." He kissed my head. We released and I looked over at Kourtney. "So this must be the famous Kourtney, I keep hearing about." "Present." she smiled. He gave her a hug. "Thank you for being there for Phoenix." He told her. "It goes both ways honestly." She told him. "Well lets go. I need to drop you off at home and head to the hospital." "Is everything ok?' "Fran is dialated might have to have a baby today." he said. "Perfect timing." I said handing him our bags. He smiled.  "Come on, I bet Kourtney would love to drive by Johnny Depp"s house." "Are you kidding me?" she cheered. We both laughed. "I am so not dressed for this." We laughed harder.