Chapter 1: I Love You

It felt nice... It was finally warm again, as I had been so tired of the cold time of the year. My least favorite time, as I knew that my brother loved it, but that was simply just not the case for me.
I did not like it to be scorching hot by any means at all. But I also knew that I hated it when it was freezing. This right now, was in fact the scorching hot times of the year. The last time you had spoken to me, it had been cold...
That was the last time I had written a letter of course, as I was not all too sure as to just who exactly I was even writing a letter to in the very first place any ways, at that. I knew I used to do this all the time when my mother was still alive. It was her way of practicing me to be 'smart' as it was that she had used to say to me.
I missed those times, as I did not get to spend all too much time around my mother after she had taken over as the leader. But the time that I had with her after that point, I really wish that I could get it back. I had never really been too worried, nor had I been too scared of losing her, believe it or not, at that.
I knew that the dead was all around us in the world that it was that we had in fact lived in. I knew that she did in fact go out there from time to time, at that. I just would have thought, and I would have never believed that this would have been the case.
I kind of just breathed in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as a tear then fell down from my face. It hit right on the piece of paper that I was writing on, as it nearly ruined it. Hell... It was already ruined...
What was the point in my doing what it was that I was doing right now? I was not all too sure if I was going to be for real with my self. I kind of let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
In the end, I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to ball up, and crumble up the piece of paper that it was that I had in fact had on the table, all at the exact same time too. The paper was supposed to be for my brother, as I was going to teach him how to write. But I just felt like I could not do as such a thing like that, at that.
I let him go in to the other room, as he did in fact have one of his friends over, all at the exact same time too. It was one of Kim's twins. The other one was kind of sick right now. It always scared me when some one was sick, as it always made me think of what it might mean.
The could be sick and dying with the fact that they were infected. Or they could just simply die, as no matter what the case was. After it was that you were to die, than it meant that you would be infected no matter what.
It meant that no matter how hard the world tried, we were not going to win. We were not going to clean the world from the dead. We were the dead...
I grunted a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact toss the piece of paper on over towards the trash can, all at once. I of course missed, as I was no where near actually being able to hit it of course.
I shook my head a bit to my self, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and in the end. I then did in fact begin to start to lift my self up from off of the chair that I had in fact been sitting on long before now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to head on over to the other room. Which it was that my brother and the twin were in fact in right now. As well as the fact that Chester was in there, as he was making sure that they were okay.
He was also getting him self prepared for the mission that it was that we were going to go on tomorrow. That was of course the fact that we were in fact going to go and try to head on up, and find where the other group was at. It was not like we were going to attack them, at least not yet.
But that was what it was that our leader wanted us to do, as she was using the people that me and Christian had found not all too long ago for it. I felt like it was risky, but I also felt like it might work in the long run. I did in fact trust Shannon as much as it was that it seemed like no one else did.
I knew that she had the best interests in mind for us, all at the exact same time too, at that. She had in fact just got in to contact with the people that it was that had in fact lived up in the mountains before now, at that. We did not know where they lived at just yet, but we were planning on meeting up with them some time soon.
There was a lot of stuff that felt like was in fact giving me a little bit of some hope, at that. But I also felt like I could still not help but to feel hopeless. I felt like every thing had gone bad, and every thing was gone now.
I knew that was not the case, as I knew that my little brother was still here right now, as I cracked a little bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to walk in to the other room, at that. I saw that my little brother was in fact playing some sort of game with the twin on the floor, all at the exact same time too.
That did in fact make me feel a whole lot better, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact look over to Chester, who it almost looked like he was in fact nodding off right now, at that. I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit, all at once, as I then did in fact let out a bit of a loud cough to try to get his attention on to me, at that.
I knew that he was tired, but I also knew as to just what it was that I did in fact need him for right at this very moment in time too. I did in fact have some quite important plans right now, and I needed to make sure that he was going to take care of my brother and the twin whilst it was that I was in fact away, at that.
I did in fact trust my brother to not do any thing stupid, such as eat some glue, like it was that I had in fact done when I was younger. But I also knew that I needed Chester to still make sure that they were both okay. And I needed to make sure that the both of them did not get in to some sort of argument what so ever, at that.
As it was that I had in fact let out the loud cough, all at the exact same time too, at that, that was when I then did in fact begin to start to see Chester lift his head up, all at once. He then did in fact just go right on ahead, and he then did in fact thankfully begin to start to look to me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. In the end, I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact all of the sudden start to go right on ahead and nod to him, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that I was letting him know that I was about to speak to him, at that, and that I was about to explain as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time too, at that.
Chester just seemed to be a little bit lost how ever, and he just seemed to be a little bit out of it him self right now, all at the exact same time too. He nearly fell out of his chair, all at the exact same time too, but he did in fact just seem to catch him self before it was that he did in fact tumble straight down to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
I was in fact a little bit worried for him at first, at that, as I did in fact have my eyes a little bit wide, all at once. How ever, Chester then did in fact in the end, seem to get a little bit of some sort of control over him self, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact see him begin to start to nod to me, all at once, as it was clear that he was about to speak to me in stead of it going the other way around.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at first, all at the exact same time as well. In the end, I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I rolled my eyes a bit over towards him, all at once. He did not seem to notice as to just a single thing as to what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time too, at that.
Either way it felt like it was to me, I felt like it did not matter at all what so ever, at that. I just then did in fact simply nod right back over to him, all at the exact same time too, at that, to let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he was in fact about to go on ahead and say to me, once again.
Chester did in fact seem to feel a little bit better as soon as it was that he had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice, all at the exact same time as well, as it was that he did in fact begin to just start to speak to me all at once, at that. I of course did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Wha- What's going on Ben? We getting attacked?" He said to me, as I saw that he did in fact have a little bit of a scared look on his face, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me.
Which I also could not blame him for what so ever, as it was that he had in fact lost his sister in the attack last time, all at once. I felt like I wanted to mess around with him at first. But I then did in fact begin to start to realize all at the exact same time too, that this was not at all some thing to be joking around with right now.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of that other stuff, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus in stead on to just what it was that I was in fact trying to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That was of course the fact that I did in fact need him to stay back and take care of the kids whilst it was that I was in fact away, at that. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that. In the end, I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to shake my head a little bit over towards him, just to let him know that he was in fact okay, and he was in fact safe in here right now, at that.
I could tell that thankfully enough, it did in fact seem to make him feel a whole lot better, all at the exact same time too, as well. I kind of felt a little bit better my self, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to nod back to him all of the sudden, at that. It was clear to me that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and speak to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had in fact began to start to see me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, once again. That was when he then did in fact just go right on ahead. He then did in fact of course, begin to start to nod right back over to me, all at once, at that. It was clear that he was in fact letting me know that right at this very moment in time too, that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what it was that I even did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of let out another little bit of a soft sigh to my self once again, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact feel a whole lot better as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, at that. I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to speak to him all at once, at that. I knew that of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even did in fact feel like I even had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less.
"I just need you to take care of the kids while I am gone... I am going to go and get Sasha... Then I'm going to go and meet up with Jordan and Phillip about what we are doing tomorrow..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact look at him straight in to his eyes as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to see that he now did in fact seem to feel fully calm, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that he now had in fact began to start to remember as to just what it was that we had in fact been planning for the last few days, at that.
It was going to not only be the first time for Sasha to come with me on a mission, at that. But it was also going to be the first time for Phillip to like ever leave the walls, all at the exact same time too, which I did in fact know for a fact that he was in fact excited about all of that, all at the exact same time too, as I did not blame him one bit for feeling the way that it was that he had in fact felt, at that.
I kind of just let out another little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to look away from Chester, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact look over to Liam, all at the exact same time too, as well. As I knew that it was that I had also told him all about all of this stuff, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I knew that he was in fact scared of being left alone out here, all at the exact same time too, at that. I did not blame him for it, though I knew that he was not going to be alone, as he was going to be with the twins at Shannon's mansion, all at the exact same time too. I was not at all worried about them there, as that was where the rest of the remaining kids were in fact at, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to manage to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that.
I kind of just stared at my brother for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too, as I noticed that we did in fact just seem to lock eyes with one another, as it was clear to me that he had in fact been paying his full attention on to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him, all at the exact same time too. Or rather, I had said to Chester, though I knew that it had also been meant towards him as well, at that.
As it was that we had in fact just seemed to stare at one another for just a little bit more of some time, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then did in fact once again, begin to start to hear the voice of Chester, as it was that he was in fact beginning to start to continue to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that he did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was in fact going on between me and my brother right at this very moment in time, either, at that.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head right on over to Chester, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod to him, all at the exact same time as well, once again, never the less. As it was clear that me my self, I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he was about to say to me.
It was clear that he once again did in fact seem to feel a bit more calm once again, as soon as it was that he had in fact noticed that to be the case, all at once, at that. He then did in fact begin to just start to continue to speak to me once again, all at the exact same time too, at that. I knew that of course, that I was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
"Alright... Well you be safe... And I'll see you later tonight... We still have stuff ready for dinner, if you want me too cook it right now, so that it will be ready by the time you get back..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he did in fact have a little bit of an excited smile on his face right now, as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time too.
I did not blame him for it at all, as we were in fact going to be having a little bit of a party, as there were in fact going to be drinks and all, all at the exact same time too, at that. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
I then did in fact begin to start to shake my head a little bit over towards him, as it then did in fact just seem to hit me all at once, as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time too. I felt like I had been stupid for not being fast on the fact of responding to it long before now, all at once, at that.
I knew for a fact that I did not want Chester to be the one cooking, as I had in fact found out for sure at this point that he was in fact a terrible cook, all at the exact same time too. I knew that he was simply just trying to help out around here, all at the exact same time too, but that did not mean that I did in fact want to have him be the one that was going to cook what I planned on being a nice meal for the people that were going to be with us tonight, all at the exact same time too.
I was simply going to leave that up for Sasha and Phillip, as I knew that they were great at cooking, as I knew that I was not the best my self. As I kind of let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, I then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once.
I just seemed to look at Chester right in to his eyes for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. He was in fact looking right back in to my own right at this very moment in time too, as it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact paying his full attention to me now, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to just still try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could once again, as in the end, I then did in fact just go right on ahead. I then did in fact begin to start to speak to him of course, at that. I knew that of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact even have to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"No... That will be fine... I'm just going to be back in a bit, okay?" I said to him, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact roll my eyes a little bit over towards him, all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to what it was that I had even said to him, at that.
It was clear that he knew that I was in fact being for real with just what it was that I had in fact even said to him, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he did in fact for real manage to keep him self calm, all at the exact same time too, at that. It did in fact make me feel a whole lot better as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could my self, all at once, at that.
I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head away from Chester, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact begin to start to head on over to where it was that the door was at, all at the exact same time too, at that. I of course made sure that I checked the fridge, and I did in fact have some water on me before it was that I was in fact about to head out in to the hot sun, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to go on ahead, and I began to start to open the fridge, all at once, at that. That was when I then did in fact grab a few bottles of water, all at the exact same time too. The water of course in the city was in fact back to working again, as it was the first thing that they had worked on, as well as the electricity, all at the exact same time too, as it surprisingly had not taken all too long for that.
Especially since it was that we were in fact short manned, all at the exact same time as well, once again. I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that other stuff once again, at that.
I then did in fact begin to start to head right on over towards the door, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just got over to it, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact hear the familiar voice of my brother, as it was that he had in fact began to start to speak to me from the living room right beside me, all at once, at that.
I turned my head around, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact begin to start to look over to him with my eyes wide. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact going on, if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self.
How ever which way it was how ever, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to nod to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I knew that it was me letting him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was even about to go on ahead and say to me, at that.
As soon as it was that he had in fact noticed me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when he then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I could, all at once, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact even have to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Be careful out there Ben!" He yelled to me, as I could hear a little bit of some fear in his voice as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time too. Which of course, I could not blame him for it at all, either.
I knew that it was that he did in fact hate it when ever it was that I did in fact leave the place, as I knew that he did in fact always seem to think that the worst was going to happen. It was a bad habit, to get your self in to. But I also kind of felt like more often times than not, that was usually what it was that did in fact even happen, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just let out another little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of that, all at once. I cracked a little bit of a smile on my face some how, all at once, right back over to my brother, once again.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I might in fact be happy about at all right now. There was not all too much going on great, at least for him. I knew that I was going to go out on a mission with Sasha, who it was that I really did like, all at the exact same time too, as that was in fact very exciting to me, at that.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact just begin to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at once. I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to my brother, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I noticed that out of the corner of the other room, at that. That he did in fact just go right on ahead, and he then did in fact begin to start to nod right back over to me, all at the exact same time too. Clearly letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I was even about to go on ahead and say to him, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I then let out a little bit of a soft sigh to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, once again. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to my brother, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact even have to say to him, all at once.
"I'll be fine... Liam... I love you..."