Chapter 31: Lets Go

I was with the others, as it was that no one seemed to have said a word all day, at that. As it was that it was clear to me that every one still had their mind on the right that had in fact happened last night, at that. As I wish that I could just wipe it all away, but it was a little bit too hard.
When it was that every one was in fact acting so off just now, all at the exact same time too. As it almost seemed like every one was acting like it was that we were in fact not friends with one another, at that. Which I kind of felt like that might have a lot to do with what it was that I had even said in the very first place any ways.
The one that hurt me the most was the fact that it was that I could clearly tell as to the fact that it was, at that. That Sasha was in fact acting very distant around me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it seemed like she did not care about me any more, which really did in fact hurt me.
I felt like it should not, but it really did in fact feel that way. As it kind of felt that way when it was that Jordan had in fact taken that girl that I had liked when I was really young. Except this was even worse, because I knew that I had already had Sasha, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a gentle sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to get my mind, and my focus off of all of those other thoughts.
Perhaps what it was that Jordan had in fact said to me the night before. Perhaps he had in fact been right with just what it was that he had said to me, at that. As it could be where it was that I was in fact messing up on this all, none the less.
As I knew that it was that Christian had told me time and time again, that it was that I should never fall in love. And if it was that I was acting the same way that it was that he did. And I was in fact seeming to try to be the way that he was never the less.
Perhaps that was what it was that was kind of scaring Sasha away from me just now. I suppose that it was that it was in fact true, at that. Even as much as it was that I felt like I did not want it to be, at that. I kind of felt like it was of course, that I did in fact just need to be my self.
I kind of just seemed to start to speak to my self a little bit quietly, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that it did in fact kind of feel like it was of course. That those thoughts had in fact just seemed to have come and gone through my head, all at the exact same time too.
"Relax Ben... Every thing is going to be just fine..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get all of those thoughts from out of my head, all at the exact same time too, all of the sudden. As I felt a lot better as soon as it was that it was in fact the case, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to look at what it was that was in fact in front of me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a few seconds more time, at that. As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that.
As I saw that it was that Jordan, who was in fact at the front of all of this just now. That he for some odd reason or another, had in fact just seemed to have stopped him self as to just where it was that he was going long before now. As it was that he was in fact just seeming to look at some thing that was in fact on the ground, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to see him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when he just then did in fact all of the sudden, all at once. He then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden speak up to us all, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to start to lift his head up, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to begin to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on to his. As he then did in fact seem to have a real serious look on his face just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us, never the less.
"Well... It looks like Christians tracks are a lot more recent now... He must be very close..." He said to us, as it was that I saw that his eyes were in fact very wide, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just even said as to just what it was that he had said to us. As it was clear that he was in fact being dead serious with just what it was that he had even said, at that.
As of course, I knew that this was not really a game, and that this was not really some thing to be joking about what so ever, at that. As I kind of just seemed to have stood there, and I seemed to stare for just a few moments time, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that for my self, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak back to him.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he then did in fact just seem to start to get his eyes on me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Alright... I think we should split up in to teams and search the area... Since there is not that many of the dead that seem to be around these parts..." I said on over towards them, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. That Jordan then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And he then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact agreeing on just what it was that I had in fact just said, at that.
As it was that Jordan had in fact just seemed to have opened his mouth, as it was clear that he was about to step up and speak right back on over towards me, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of some one else just begin to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards just who it was. As I stood there and stared with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact Phillip that was speaking just now. And I really did not feel like it was that I liked the nasty little smirk that it was that he did in fact seem to have on his face, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards us, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us, at that.
"Alright... That sounds like a wonderful idea Ben! So me and Sasha go out on a team, and the rest of you can do what ever?" He said, as it was clear that it was that he knew as to just what it was that he was doing. And he knew as to just what it was that he had even said to us, at that.
As I knew that it was that he was in fact just seeming to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As he then did in fact have quite a bit of a smile on his face, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that whilst it was that he was in fact looking at Jordan just now. It was clear that it was that he was mainly taking shots at me. Which it was that I really did not appreciate what so ever, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at the side of his face, with my eyes squinted, all at once. As I really felt like it was at this point, that I did in fact want to walk up on him. And that it was that I did in fact want to beat the shit out of him, all at once, at that.
As it was that I could in fact see from the corner of my eyes, at that. That it was that Sasha for what ever reason or another. Which was kind of heart breaking if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. That she did in fact have a bit of an excited smile on her face, as to just what it was that Phillip had just said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to notice that it was in fact the case, all at once. I was just about to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I was in fact about to dip my head a little bit low towards the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was of course until it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice begin to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard that other voice begin to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards him.
As it was that Chester did in fact just seem to be a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time too. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right back on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As I of course at the very least for my self. I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at once.
"What the hell are you thinking about Phillip? You want 2 untrained people to go out on their own, while the trained people stick together?!" He said on over towards Phillip, as it was clear that it was that Chester clearly had not had a single clue as to just what it was that Phillip was really even getting at, all at the exact same time too.
As Phillip was a little bit lost clearly as to just how that could even be the case, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide right now. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look right back on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the both of them had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at one another for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. Then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice begin to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few seconds, as to just what it was that was in fact going on in front of me, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards who it was. That it was in fact Jordan who felt like he was the one that needed to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to just keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As I then did in fact in the end, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen on to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he needed to step in and say, all at once.
"No... That is right, that is a very bad idea... How about me, Chester, and Sasha go look around, while Phillip and Ben go together... And we meet each other back here at night?" He said on over towards all of us, at that, all at the exact same time too, at that. As this time it seemed like it was Jordans turn to have a little bit of a slight smirk about his face, at that.
I kind of felt like it was a good idea for the fact that it was that I knew that neither Chester of Jordan was going to do any thing to Sasha, what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less. But I also kind of felt like it was that I could not help but to shiver at that last part.
As to the fact that it was that I knew that he had said that it was that I should in fact go with Phillip, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I felt like I did in fact not want to be with Phillip at a time like it was that we were in fact in just now. As I kind of just did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds. As I saw that it was that Sasha did in fact just seem to have  a little bit of a disappointed look on her face at that. That was when I watched them all go on over towards where it was that Jordan was in fact at just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Phillip, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that he clearly did not have an all too happy tone of voice what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Phillip did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Jordan, all at once.
"Bu- But!" He began to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact stumbling over his words, as it was clear to me that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he should really do. Nor was he all too sure as to just what it was that he should really even say just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just almost wanted to smile my self, at that. If it was not due to the fact that I knew that it was that I was going to have to go out in my own, with Phillip with me, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to notice, all at once. That Jordan was in fact right now immediately just seeming to start to step up, and he was in fact beginning to speak up to Phillip, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at the ground for a few more seconds. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right back on over towards Jordan. And I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too.
"But what? What's wrong?" He said, as he then did in fact just seem to have a little bit of a mocking tone of voice, as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said to Phillip, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact making fun of the fact that it was that Phillip clearly could not think of the right words he wanted to say just now.
Phillip then did in fact just seem to start to dip his head a little bit low to the ground him self, at that. As I saw that it was that he did in fact kind of feel bad for just all that it was that was even going on just now. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden see that it was that the rest of our group.
They were in fact beginning to start to go off in their own little pack, all at the exact same time as well, once again. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a more heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was now too late to do any thing about it at this point.
As I knew that I was now going to have to be stuck with Phillip, all at the exact same time too. Which I knew that it was that I really did not want to be doing as such a thing like that with him what so ever just now. As I knew that it was of course, that I was not all too happy with him what so ever just now.
I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to look right at Phillip, as in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him lift his head up to me. As it was clear that it was of course, that he was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, all at once.
"Come on Phillip, let's go..."