Chapter 11: Kinda Weird

I looked at the nasty motel, as I felt like I really did not want to go in to there. As I could tell that Phillip and Sasha did in fact feel the same as it was that I did, none the less. As it was clear that they were used to staying at their clean homes, as I knew that they had never been out here.
I was used to it at this point, as I could tell that it did not bother Jordan or Chester what so ever. As I knew that it was normal for them, all at the exact same time too. But this time, I just kind of felt like I did not want to go in to there what so ever.
It was not the fact that I felt like there was some thing in my head that was in fact telling me that it was in fact a bad idea. As it was more just do to the fact that the place looked to be the most nasty place in the world. As it was clear that it had been looted, and it had been cleaned out several times.
Just not in the clean way that I would have liked it to be. Which of course was to be expected, all at the exact same time too. This was just the worst that it was that I had ever seen it before, as I was sure that there were going to be all sorts of bugs and critters all on top of those beds.
I knew that I was not going to sleep on them what so ever. As I felt like I was a lot more safe sleeping on the floor. As I knew that the dead could not get in to there, even if the door was in fact broken. As I knew that they were not the best at climbing up steps.
And as long as we stayed silent, we would not have to worry about them during the night, what so ever. As I kind of felt like things would be fine on that aspect at the very least. I just felt like I did not want to be here what so ever, none the less.
I kind of wished that there was some where else to go. But at this point, it was far too dark out at this point, none the less. As I could see some of the dead walking around the area. And it was not safe for us to go any where else, unless we wanted to go to one of those near by gas stations, which did not look any better.
I did not want to split apart, and I did not really want to argue about this at all right now. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear the voice of Phillip, as it was clear to me that he was in fact complaining right now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds of time. I then just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead all of the sudden, at that. And I then did in fact turn my head over to Phillip, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact looked on over to him, I saw that it was that he did not have an all too happy look on his face right now. Which I could not blame him for what so ever, though I also kind of felt like we did not really have the time for this right now, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self all of the sudden, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to us all, at that, as well. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even had to say to us all, all at the exact same time too, once again.
"Ew! You're telling me we are going to have to stay in this place? Hell no!" He said, as it seemed like he was in fact speaking far too loud once again. As it still seemed like he really did not under stand as to the fact that it was. That we did in fact need to be quiet whilst it was that we were in fact out here in all of this shit, never the less.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As I saw that Jordan did not have an all too happy look on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that his friend had in fact just said to him, never the less.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to see that Jordan. He did in fact put a finger in front of his mouth, as it was clear that he was trying to tell Phillip that he did in fact need to shut up right now, which I felt like I could not help but to agree with right now, too.
As it was that Phillip saw with his eyes wide, as to just what it was that Jordan had in fact done. We all then did in fact just seem to start to look all around us, all at once. As I saw that luckily enough for us right now, it did not seem like it was that any of the dead had been close enough to us. To be able to hear as to just what it was that Phillip had in fact even just said all of the sudden.
I kind of let out a little bit of a heavy sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden hear the voice of Jordan. As it was clear to me that it was that he did in fact just seem to be speaking back to Phillip all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to hear him begin to start to speak to him, all at once. I looked on over towards the both of them, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was, that Phillip did in fact just seem to start to nod back to Jordan, all at once, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact letting Jordan know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that Jordan was in fact about to go on ahead and say to him all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice him do as such a thing like that. Such as it was that it was clear that so had Jordan. That was when Jordan then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And he just then did in fact seem to start to sudden speak to him, once again. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he even had to say to Phillip, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less.
"You need to shut the hell up! I warned you about this when we got out here! You are going to get us all killed!" He said to Phillip, as I saw that he did in fact have his eyes squinted on him, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that he was not at all too happy as to just what it was that Phillip was in fact even doing right now, which I felt like I could not blame him for either.
I knew that I had warned Sasha of that, and so far she had clearly been doing a fairly good job of that. As the only times that it did in fact seem like it was that she had in fact spoken. Was when it was that she had in fact been spoken to first.
Which I kind of missed her voice, but I knew that I did not miss it enough to get all of us killed out here wanting to hear what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare at the both of the guys for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that.
As I saw that it was that Phillip did in fact have his head a little bit low to the ground all of the sudden, at that. As I saw that he did in fact feel quite a bit guilty as to just what it was that he had in fact just done. And as to just what it was that he had in fact even been doing the whole day.
I was not all too sure as to just where it was that this sudden burst of energy from Phillip was coming from. As I had always kind of remembered him to be a little bit of the quiet one in our little group of friends. Back in the day that was of course, as it was clear that he had in fact just seemed to change that up quite a bit, never the less.
I kind of got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those useless thoughts, as it was that I got my mind on just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to notice as to just where we were at right now, once again.
As not only were we at the motel right now, at that. But we were also behind a jeep, hiding of course. As we were making sure that it was safe to go in to some of those rooms to go and stay the night, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when just then, in the end, I just did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Phillip, once again. As it was that he was in fact clearly speaking to Jordan right now. But this time it was in fact in a much more quiet, and mellow tone, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to speak to Jordan, all at once. As it was that I could tell, that just based off of the look on the fact of Jordan right now, all at the exact same time too. That it was that he was in fact not willing to budge what so ever, on the fact that it was that he did in fact just seem to be staring right back at Phillip. Which it was that I could tell did in fact seem to bother Phillip a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice it was that it was in fact the case for Phillip. That was just when it was that I did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Phillip as it was that he did in fact just seem to continue to speak to Jordan, either which way it just so happened to be, never the less, at that. As I of course did in fact just then did in fact seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to Jordan right now, at that.
"Can we not look for some where else than this place? There is plenty of other places around here..." He said back to Jordan, at that. As it was clear that based off of the look that I did in fact clearly see on the face of Jordan. That he was clearly opposed to what it was that he had in fact just said to him, all at once, at that.
As it was that Jordan did in fact just seem to continue to stand there, and he did in fact just seem to continue to stare at Phillip for just a few seconds more of some time, at that. That was just when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to see, and I did in fact just seem to start to notice, all at once. That it was that Jordan did in fact seem to start to shake his head completely on over to Phillip.
As it was clear to me that he was in fact telling Phillip that it was in fact a hard no, at that. In which I could tell it was that Phillip did in fact seem to be a little bit surprised as to just what it was that Jordan had in fact just done. Which Jordan did not seem to be all too happy about what so ever still, as he just seemed to show the same blank look on his face that it was that he did in fact just seem to have a few seconds before now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for a few seconds more, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind and my focus in stead on the fact that it was. That Jordan was in fact beginning to start to speak back to Phillip, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact letting him know that it was in fact a no go on just what it was that Phillip had just asked to go on ahead and do.
As it was that Phillip, as it was that I could clearly tell was not all too happy with just the way that things were in fact even going right at this very moment in time too. He just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead either which way. And he luckily of course, did in fact just seem to nod back to Jordan, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact letting Jordan know that it was, that he was in fact just then beginning to start to pay his full attention on to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to continue to hear the voice of Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak back to Phillip, once again. As I just then did in fact seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to Phillip, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less.
"No... We know how to make it out here Phillip... You do not... You are going risk getting us all killed once again... Just because you don't want to sleep in here, when it is way safer than all of the other places that are out here..." Jordan said to Phillip, as I kind of just went on ahead, and I did in fact nod to Jordan, as I felt like I could not help but to agree more on to just what it was that he had even just said to him all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just saw that Phillip with a not all too happy look on his face, did in fact seem to start to turn his head away from Jordan, as he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And he did in fact seem to start to turn his head on over towards the motel.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice him do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was that Chester did in fact seem to move forward, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact began to start to notice that, all at once.
I began to start to fear for his safety, and fear for his life. As I knew that for a fact, that I had not looked all around me yet, to make sure that it was safe for us to walk across this jeep right now. Which it kind of began to start to make me go and reach over towards my pistol, all at once, as I was in fact ready to protect my friend.
How ever, as it was that Chester did in fact seem to start to step out in to the open, at that. He seemed to be safe, as he looked at all 4 of us, with a big smile on his face right now. As it was clear that he was happy about some thing, which I was not all too sure as to just what that was that it could even be what so ever, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a few seconds more of some time, at that. Chester just then did in fact seem to start to begin to speak to us all, at that. Which I still was a little bit thrown off by it all, to really get a grasp of just what it was that was even happening at first.
How ever, in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to calm my self down a little bit at that. As I then did in fact seem to start to nod to him, even through the darkness that was in fact out side right now. As I was in fact clearly letting him know that it was, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to each and every single one of us right now.
As it was that it seemed like he just seemed to stand there and stare at all of us for just a few seconds more time, all at once, at that. That was when he just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And he then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to us all, at that. As I of course, did in fact just then begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us all, at that.
"I guess I'm getting first dibs on which ever room..." He said to us all, all at once, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact trying to lighten up the gloomy mood that was in fact clearly in the air right now, at that. Which I could not blame him for what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
Even though I knew that there was so many rooms for him to check through, to choose which one he wanted to stay in right now. I did in fact feel like it did in fact kind of make me feel a little bit better about this all, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I just then did in fact kind of crack a little bit of a smile on my face, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to lift my self up from off of the ground, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to look on over to Sasha, all at the exact same time too.
Who as it was that I could clearly tell just based off of the look that she did in fact have on her face right now. That it was clear that she was lost right now, and that she was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now, any ways. Which I kind of felt like I needed to lighten up the mood for her as well.
As I cracked a little bit of a smile on my face, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak not only to her, at that. But I also did in fact begin to start to continue to speak back to Chester, all at the exact same time too, as well. As a little bit of a response as to just what it was that he had even just said all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was of course. That the both of them did in fact seem to start to turn their heads on over to me, all at once, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was that the both of them had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to see them nod back to me, as well. As it was clear that they were in fact paying their full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right at this very moment in time too, over towards the both of them, as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice the both of them do as such a thing like that. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to speak to them, as well. As I knew that it was that they both were in fact now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to them in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Well should we not be getting first dibs? Since we are sharing a room with one another after all?" I said to him, all at once. As I did in fact crack a little bit of a grin on my face, as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even just said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in quite a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that.
Chester rolled his eyes a little bit on over towards me, all at once. As it was clear that he was not taking me all too seriously at all. And that he was going to choose which ever room it was that he wanted first, never the less. As I just then did in fact seem to start to notice him turn his head away from me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to walk on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that it kind of felt like I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, never the less.
As I knew that at this point, that I kind of felt like I did in fact want to go and look for my own room, at that. As I did in fact not only want to choose a some what nice room, if you wanted to call it that, for our selves. But I also just wanted to get in side as soon as I felt like I possibly could, as the more time it was that it kind of felt like we did in fact just seem to stay out here.
The more that it was that it did in fact seem to stress me out, never the less, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to start to let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
I did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, once again. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of some one else. As it was that they did in fact begin to start to step up, and they just then did in fact begin to start to speak, before it was that any of us could go on ahead and go to where it was that our rooms just so happened to be at, never the less.
I was a little bit lost, and a little bit annoyed by it at first. As I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head around, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As I noticed that it just so happened to be Phillip, as it seemed like at this point, he simply only wanted to slow us down on just what it was that we were in fact trying to get done. In which was the case that we were simply all just trying to go and search for a safe place for us all to sleep for the night, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to look at Phillip, all at once. I seemed to notice that he had a little bit of a look of some sort of jealousy on his face. Which I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it was about, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, he just then did in fact seem to start to speak back up, once again. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my friend did in fact feel like he even needed to say to every one that was in fact here right now.
"Wait... Would it not be safer for us to be in one room together?" He said, as I kind of felt like he might in fact have a little bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had said. Even though it did in fact kind of seem like, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. That there was some thing else that it was that it did in fact seem like he was kind of getting at right now.
I was just not all too sure as to just what it was that it could in fact be, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, once again. As I just kind of seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare at him right in to his eyes right now. As I noticed that he was in fact staring right back in to my own right now, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on with him right now, never the less. But I also felt like I was in fact not all too opposed of doing as to just what it was that he had in fact even said as to just what it was that we should in fact do. As I felt like we would all in fact be a whole lot safer if it was that we did in fact decide that it was that we should in fact stick together, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a few seconds more of some time, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan, all at once. As it was clear to me that it was that he was in fact speaking back to Phillip once again, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice that it was in fact his voice that was in fact speaking. As I knew that he was kind of the leader, and a little bit of the protector on this journey, never the less. I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of tilted my head a little bit, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now. How ever, at the very least, I was in fact making sure that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that Jordan felt like he was in fact about to go right on ahead and say to Phillip all of the sudden, at that.
Jordan as it was that I could tell, seemed to notice, or seemed to know some thing about just what it was that Phillip had in fact even been getting at, never the less. As I saw that he did not have an all too happy look on his face at all right now. As he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, either which way it just so happened to be, at that. And he of course did in fact seem to start to continue to speak back to Phillip, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again. I of course just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he even needed to say back to his friend, at that, once again.
"Now you want to act like you are trying to be safe? You make no sense Phillip!" He said to him, as I saw that he did in fact have a little bit of a smirk on his face, as it was that Phillip did in fact just seem to stare right on over to him, all at once, just as soon as it was that he had in fact heard Jordan say his name, at that. As it was clear that he was not all too happy as to just what it was that Jordan had said. As there seemed to be a little bit of a mutual thing going on between them, that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it could be, if I was not going to lie to my self either. Either which way, it seemed like Jordan was in fact trying to get in to the head of Phillip. And it seemed like it was working fairly well. As Jordan wiped the smirk from off of his face, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And he just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak to Phillip, all at once, at that. As it was clear that Phillip was in fact stilling beginning to listen as to just what it was that Jordan had to say to him, such as I was, all at the exact same time too. "We will be fine, and we will be safe in our own rooms... The dead aren't the best at going up steps... Now stop freaking out..."
He said as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said at the end of it all. As it was clear that he did not have an all too happy look on his face at all right now. As it was clear that he was in fact telling Phillip that he was in fact being for real on just what it was that he had in fact even just said to him, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at the both of them for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was. That Phillip of course, did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards me, as it was clear that he was not all too happy as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, at that.
As it kind of seemed like he was angry with me for some odd reason or another, which I was not all too sure as to just why that was the case. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had in fact done, all at the exact same time too, to try to upset him, never the less, once again.
I kind of just turned my head over to where it was that Sasha was at. As it kind of made me shiver a little bit, if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to look on over to Sasha, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over towards her, at that. As it was clear that not only was I saying that we needed to continue to go right on ahead and do as to just what it was that we were in fact planning on doing long before now, at that.
But it was also clear to the both of us, that it was of course. That I was in fact letting her know that I was about to go right on ahead right now, at that. And that I was in fact about to speak to her, at that.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. That was when she did in fact seem to start to get her wide eyes back on to the presence. And she just then did in fact begin to start to nod back on over towards me, at that, none the less. As it was clear that it was that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what it was that I was about to suddenly say to her, at that, never the less.
Now that it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to her, at that. As I knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her right at this very moment in time too, once again, at that.
"I wonder what the hell that was about..." I said to her, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact going on with Jordan and Phillip right now. As I felt like I had some sort of arguments and disagreements with Christian. In which I had found out that of course, that I had been the one that was in fact in the wrong on all of those situations, never the less.
But this just seemed to be some thing that was altogether completely different, and it kind of made me feel a little bit sick, if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, once again, at that. As I kind of just looked at Sasha right in to her eyes, as I really did not expect an answer back on to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to her, at that.
As I was simply just trying to let her know that once again, we needed to go on ahead, at that. And that we did in fact need to go and search for a room right now. As it was now completely dark out right at this very moment in time too, at that. But it was also the fact that it was that I saw Chester was already gone, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that we needed to be doing the same thing as it was that Chester had in fact just done, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact seem to go right on ahead, once again. And I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden walk right past Sasha, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that how ever. That was when I just then in the end, all at once. Did in fact begin to start to hear her voice, as it was quite clear to me that she was in fact beginning to start to speak back to me for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost by it at first, as well. As I just kind of began to start to turn my head over towards her, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of tilted my head a little bit on over towards her at that. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she needed to say back to me for what ever reason or another.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to manage to see me do as such a thing like that, at that. She just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And she began to continue to speak to me, once again. As I of course, did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I don't know... Kinda weird..."