Chapter 16: Share 2

There we were, as we were at the gas station right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stare at it, as it was right in front of my eyes right now. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even looking at for quite a bit of some time, at that.
As this gas station seemed to be worse than most, as it was that not only were there vines all over the place, and grass growing every where. But it was that I saw all sorts of different types of rodents right now. As I saw that it was that they just seemed to be scurrying about from us, as soon as it noticed that there was some thing coming over towards them.
I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact seem to start to get my focus on all of those other thoughts that it was that I had been thinking on long before now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at the nasty place for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Jordan, at that. As it was clear that he was now beginning to start to speak on over to all of us.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to hear his voice as it was that he just then began to start to speak to us all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to start to nod on over towards him. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting him know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. As I was not all too sure if it was that he had seen me do as such a thing that it was that I had in fact even just done. But either way it was that it did in fact just so happen to seem to be. He just seemed to continue to speak to us all any ways. As I of course just then did in fact seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right now, to us all, at that.
"Alright... It's getting fairly dark out... So let's just go on in, and check to see if there actually is some bathrooms that we can stay in..." He said to us all, all at the exact same time too, as it was that I just then did in fact seem to start to blink my eyes a few times, as soon as kt was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said to us all, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer, all at once, at that. As I held a bit of a blank look on my face, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it had in fact just seemed almost as if I had not actually heard as to just what it was that Jordan had in fact even just said to us all, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over to the fact that it was that I saw of course. That Jordan and Phillip were in fact clearly beginning to start to head in to that gas station right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I was just about to follow them all of the sudden. Of course, until I noticed that out of the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time as well.
That it was that Sasha did in fact just seem to be staring in to the place, as it was that she seemed to be stuck in place, just as it was that she had in fact been not all too much longer ago, whilst it was that we had been on the high way, never the less. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on with her right now. As well as the fact that it was that I felt like I could not help but to be a little bit annoyed by it as well.
As I kind of felt like I was now starting to feel the sort of way that it was that I was sure that it was that Christian had felt when he was trying to train me, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like it was that I could even do, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As in the end, I just eventually then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
That was when I just then in the end, all at once, at that. I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and I began to start to speak to her all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I saw that it was of course, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That she just then did in fact seem to start to luckily enough for me, at that. She then did in fact begin to start to turn her head on over towards me, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact kind of just seemed to start to see her do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden see her nod back on over towards me. As it was clear to me that she was in fact letting me know that she was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I even felt like I even needed to say to her right now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at her right in to her eyes for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden continue to speak to her, at that. As I knew that it was that she was in fact paying her full attention as to just what it was, and that she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even felt like I had to say to her right now, never the less.
"Are you okay Sasha? Come on... We need to follow the others..." I said to her, as I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that it was that I was in fact rushing her right now. As I could tell that just based off of the look that it was that she just so happened to have on her face right now. That it was clear that she felt a little bit off due to some thing right now.
Which I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it could be. But I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that it was that I was pushing her right now. Even if it was that I knew that it was in fact some thing that simply just needed to be done right now.
I kind of felt a little bit bad for it either way, as I kind of just then did in fact seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that. I knew that we needed to go, as it was in fact starting to get very dark out right now. And it was that of course, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That it was that it was clear to me, at that.
That we did in fact need to hurry up and get in side with all of the others, all at once, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at the ground for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, all at once. I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
And I then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was that it was clear to me that she had now woken her self up. As I saw that her face then just then did in fact seem to get a little bit serious from the corner of my eyes. As I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was all at once, that she just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And she then did in fact seem to start to speak on over towards me all of the sudden, all at once, at that, never the less.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to continue to go right on ahead and start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I then did in fact lift my head up a little bit on over towards her. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact seem to start to blink my eyes a few times at first, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact seem to start to nod on over towards her. As it was clear at the very least for her, that I was in fact letting her know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right on ahead over towards me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to be doing as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And she just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me, all at once. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to continue to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
"I'm sorry... I just... I can't help but to think back on when my father always came to gas stations... He always let me get one drink, and one snack..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she did in fact have a few tears falling down from her eyes, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost by it at first, as it did in fact kind of seem to be a little bit random to me, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I could not get upset at her, and that I could not blame her for it what so ever right now, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit off my self, as I kind of wished that it was that I had been old enough to recall memories of my own father from my child hood. But then again, I also felt like it might be for the better if it was that I did not. As I did not want to start tearing up my self, such as it was that it was in fact clear to me that Sasha was in fact doing right at this very moment in time too, never the less, once again.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. As I felt like I wanted to act like Christian right now, all at the exact same time too. As I wanted to tell her to not waste her time on thoughts like that, as we needed to pay attention as to just what it was that was going on out here.
But I felt like I could not bring my self to do as such a thing like that, as I simply just once again, then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just did my best to try to free my mind from all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to be thinking on long before now. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact hear loud foot steps from right behind me, all at the exact same time too, as it was multiple of them. As I began to start to freak out at first, all at the exact same time too. As I got ready to pull my gun out of my holster and to shoot at what ever it was that was in fact coming my way right now.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head around, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I saw that it just so happened to be Phillip and Jordan, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it seemed like I had completely forgot that they had been with us. And I had forgot as to the fact as to just what it was that they had in fact even just gone in to the gas station to go right on ahead and do, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at the both of them for just a bit more time, all at the exact same time too. I noticed that it was that Phillip as per usual, did not seem to be all too happy with me, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. Which I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that it might even be about, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at the both of them with a bit of a blank look on my face, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to notice as to the fact that it was that Jordan then did in fact seem to start to nod to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that they had in fact found some thing in there, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see him do as such a thing like that at first. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden nod back to him, at that. As it was clear that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me right now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, once again. That was when he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at once, at that. As I of course then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that, as well.
"It doesn't seem like there is a rest room in side... But we did find a very very nasty break room, that might have to do for the night..." He said, as I could tell that he did in fact have a bit of some extra when he said that, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like he might be over exaggerating on just what it was that he had even just said, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I kind of then began to start to squint my eyes on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I felt like he might just be getting a little bit of the way that it was that Phillip had been acting the last few days, never the less. As I wondered if it was rubbing off on Jordan, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, as it was that I noticed that it was that the look on his eyes did in fact just seem to be dead serious, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I began to start to realize that it was that he was in fact being for real with just what it was that he had even just said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was clear to me that this was in fact worse than some of the ones that he had ever seen, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear to me that it was probably not some thing that it was that we could in fact sleep in, all at the exact same time too. Though we might not be left with much of any other choice, at that. As it was really dark out now, as it was that I knew that we needed to get some where to sleep as soon as possible.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to think on that, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact begin to start to think on just how it was that it was weird to me, all at the exact same time too. How was it that they could have a gas station with out a bath room?
Was that not a lot of the reason that people needed to us if it was that they were in fact driving down the high way, and they needed to go pee. Or perhaps they needed to go and take a crap... It just did not make all too much sense to me what so ever. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at Jordan right in to his eyes for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear more even louder foot steps from right near us, all at once.
This time I did not freak out nearly as much as it was that I had in fact just seemed to be freaking out not all too much longer before now. As I just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
And I turned my head on over to the foot steps, as I luckily once again. I saw that it was just Chester, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just let out another bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that we were going to be fine either which way it was that it just so happened to be tonight.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at Chester for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact clearly seem like he wanted to speak to us all. As I of course just then did in fact seem to start to hear his voice, as it was that he then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to us all, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to continue to hear his voice, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that for my self, at that very least. That I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that Chester did in fact feel like he even needed to say to all of us right now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at Chester for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, once again. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to hear him as it was that the continue to speak to us. As I of course did in fact seem to just start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to all of us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"The rest rooms are out back... They aren't the worst thing in the world..." He said to us all, as it was clear that he was in fact looking at Jordan as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was clear to me that he had over heard as to just what it was that Jordan had said to me and Sasha, at that.
And it was clear to me that he was letting us know that it was probably better for us to stay in the rest rooms that were on the edge of the gas station, never the less. As I was sure that Chester was for sure one to over exaggerate a bit more than it was that Jordan would do. All at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare at Chester for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact turn my head on over to just where it was that the sun had been at. As I noticed that it was that the sun was practically completely gone at this point, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And then I just then did In fact seem start to decide that it was that if no one else was going to do any thing. Than I was going to have to be the one that was in fact going to have to take the lead for every one right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact seem to start to walk over in the direction that it was that Chester had in fact come from, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact seem to start to get my eyes on the rest rooms. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see that, all at once.
That was when I noticed that it was that of course, Chester had in fact over exaggerated on them, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact see that they actually seemed to be fairly nice. At least they were nicer than most that it was that were in fact out here, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over to every one that was in fact right behind me, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to start to speak to them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I knew that we needed to hurry up and get in to them, all at the exact same time as well, once again, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when it was that every one just then did in fact seem to start to wake them selves up, all at once. As I saw that they all in turn then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards me, all at once, at that. As it was clear that they all were in fact paying their full attention on to just what ever it was that I had to say to them.
I felt like it was fairly clear as to just what it was that I even had to say to them, at that. As I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit at first, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact, either which way it just so happen to be. I then did in fact seem to start to speak to them all, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was that they all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards all of them in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Come on you all! Hurry up!" I said to them, letting them know that we did in fact need to hurry and get safely in to that place for the night, before it was that the dead might draw their attention on to us, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to say as to just what it was that I had even said, at that. That was when every one then did in fact seem to start to hurry on up, just as it was that I had in fact said for them to do. And they then djdbinbgsgt seem to start to head on over to just where it was that I was at, at the bath rooms, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact see that it was that Sasha was the first one that had got over to me, much to my surprise. As it was that she had seemed to be the most worn out of the entire group, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that, never the less. And I just then did in fact seem to start to smile right back on over towards her, as it was that I was about to open up the door for her, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden hear the voice of Chester, once again, as it was clear that it was that he was in fact about to speak to us all, once again, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to hear his voice. As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to speak to us all, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I kind of tilted my head, as I was a little bit lost as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to all of us right at this very moment in time too. But either which way that it just so happened to be, I knew that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact as to just what it was that was even going on right now, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden hear him as it was that he just seemed to continue to speak to me, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to us all, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... Since there is only 2 bathrooms... The smaller 3 can share one and my and Jordan can share 2..."