Epilogue

I seemed to stare with my head a bit low to the ground. As it was hard for me to not do as such a thing like that, never the less. As the man had told us that it was that he wanted every one to be here just now.
As I knew that I could not simply just hide in my place, such as it was that I had my wife and my kids doing, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that I needed to man up. And I knew that it was that I did in fact need to fact my fears.
As of course, the man that was on the stage just now. Was in fact my fears, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I just then did in fact just seem to stare at the man that was all the way up at the top, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I sure as hell hoped that neither him, or one of his little minions did in fact have their eyes on me. As I knew that I was just a fact in the middle of the large crowd of people, all at the exact same time too.
But my face was a lot different than the rest of the people that were in fact crowd, that was the only problem. As I knew that it was, that I had the scar on my eye. Just as it was that it seemed like every one that was in fact here did in fact have one, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I did in fact not want to have London find me, at that. As I knew that he would take my wife and kids. And that he would more than likely kill me, all at the exact same time too. As I knew for a fact that it was.
That I did in fact not want them to be taken back to that place, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. Just as soon as it was that those thoughts had in fact just seemed to have come in to my head, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stare at London, with my eyes squinted. As it was that he had some kids on the stage with him, all at the exact same time too. One of those kids being the one of course.
That had in fact helped bring me and my family here, all at the exact same time too. As well as the man that it was that had done to same as well. As he was in fact being held back, all at the exact same time too.
All of them did in fact have blank looks on their faces, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. As it was that we all just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that London did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards all of us, never the less.
"Now... We are going to take half of your crops... And we are going to have to take half of your guns..." He said, as it was that not many people seemed to be too upset as to the fact that it was as to just what it was that he had even said, never the less. As it was that they all did in fact know as to the fact that it was that most of them did in fact not use guns, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As well as the fact that it also was, all at the exact same time too. That most of them did in fact not need food, as it was that they did in fact just seem to have a bit too much. Ever since the community had lost half of it's people, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear one of the men that was in fact in his group. As that was of course his right hand man, Anderson, at that. That just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head over towards him, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"The kiddies! Don't forget about the kiddies London!" He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of gulped as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly cold in the mean time.
As it was that I knew as to just what that was that it was even going to mean, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that they were in fact going to check all of the houses for kids, at that. As it was that I had a fear for my wife and my children, never the less.
As it was that I did in fact know as to the fact, at that. And I did in fact realize that it was that they should in fact be safe, at that. So long as it was that they did in fact not check to attic of my place, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to shiver a little bit, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I still felt like it was that I could not help but to feel quite a bit sick, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to hear London begin to start to speak back up.
He did in fact have a big smile on his face as it was that he did in fact do as such a thing like that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Haha... No... Don't worry... We aren't going to take your kids this time! You still need to repopulate! We need you guys for a long time!" He said, as it was that he did in fact have a big smile on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact said, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
As it was that it was clear that he was letting the entire crowd know that it was that they were never going to stop with just what it was that they were even doing, never the less. As it was that I kind of just seemed to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of the rest of those other thoughts, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to see the disappointed look that was in fact on the fact on the face of Anderson, at that. I just then did in fact hear a heavy gasp of some relief. As it was clear that the entire crowd did in fact feel a whole lot better now that it was that they knew that their kids were in fact safe, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt a little bit better my self, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact hear an angry yell from one of the kids that was on the stage just now, at that. As it just seemed to get the attention of the entire crowd, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards just what it was that was in fact going on, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I saw that it was that the kid was in fact the biggest one out of the bunch, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self calm.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he was in fact about to ram in to London, all at the exact same time too. As I had a little bit of smirk on my face as it was that I realized that it was in fact the case, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to yell, all at the exact same time too.
"I know what you do to this kids in the prison! My sister told me all about it! You nasty fucks rape them and do terrible things to them! I am not letting you get away this time!" He yelled, as it was that he was in fact saying the exact same stuff that it was that my own kids had in fact told me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he tried to take the man to the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that. But London had in fact seen it coming, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As he was too big, and he was too strong for any of that to matter what so ever, as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, at that. As it was that the entire crowd that was all around me, at that. Just then did in fact begin to start to freak out, and they just then did in fact just begin to start to panic, all at once.
It was clear that it did in fact make London very angry, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to push the big kid to the ground, all at the exact same time as well. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to just pull out his gun, at that.
As it was that I was in fact a little bit shocked as to just what it was that he was even doing, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had to guess that he was only trying to scare the kid, all at once, at that. As it was that the entire crowd was in fact going crazy just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that London just seemed to aim his gun at the kid. That was when he just then did in fact shoot the big kid, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact a shot rifht to the head as it was that I could tell. As I watched as the limp and now lifeless body of the kid did in fact just seem to fall down on the stage, all at once.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that blood did in fact seem to ooze out, all at the exact same time too, at that. As that was clearly exactly what it was that had got the crowd to shut up, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to see that they did in fact all have their eyes wide, as they just then did in fact just seem to stare right on over towards London, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact see that it was. That London then did in fact put the gun right back in to his holster at first. As he just then did in fact turn his head right back on over towards the crowd, at that.
As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards all of us, at that. As it was that it was fairly clear to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. That we all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us all, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"He never learns! That is rule number 2! Never start a fight, and especially not with your leader!"