Chapter 9: For The Night

I looked back at the mansion, as I felt a little bit of a tear drip down from my face, all at once. As I knew that it was what Phillip had said, as much as he did not know what it was in fact like out side the walls. That he was right on the fact that we did not need to keep living in fear.
That had simply only gotten people killed all this time. It did not mean that it was that we needed to kill any one that we saw, or any one that we met. As it was more just the simple fact of the matter that it was that I knew that we needed to simply just stop living so scared.
I was scared for my brother, but I knew that I should not be. As he was the last thing that was left of my family, and as young and as weak as I felt like he was. I knew that he was insanely smart, and that he was insanely strong, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like it might be better to not be with him if there was some sort of attack, at that. As I was sure that I would simply just only make us more likely to be seen if we were trying to hide. Or if it was that we were in fact trying to not get caught.
I kind of blinked my eyes a few times, all at once. As I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to look away from the mansion.
I knew that he was a lot safer in there than he was out here. As I knew that as excited as it was that I could tell that both Phillip and Sasha were. As it seemed like Phillip was a little bit out of the ordinary for sure right now. I knew that they for sure did not know what they were getting them selves in to right now.
I had done my best to teach them as best as they could as to how to kill the dead. And also the fact that it was that they needed to walk carefully, all at the exact same time too. Which was also going to be a little bit hard to do with the fact that it was that Chester was in fact with us right now.
But I also knew that it was nothing to complain about, as I knew that he was a big body, just in the case that it was that we were to get in to trouble. And I also knew that he was a friend, and I did not want to leave him alone. I knew that he needed to find some thing to do, and the perfect idea for me was for him to come with us, as we both were teaching Sasha and Phillip.
I could not lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too. As much as it was that I felt like I was in fact a little bit scared for the both of them. I also was in fact a little bit excited my self, to show the both of them as to just how it was that we were in fact going to try to go and get things done whilst it was that we were out here.
I just kind of hoped me and Jordan did not conflict with each other. As I knew that it was that we had in fact done it in the past. On what it was that we had things that it was that we did not agree on of course.
As I was sure what it was that his father had taught him, was in fact a little different than what it was that Christian had taught me. As I knew that it was of course, that Christian had told me that he did things a lot different out here than most others did.
That was not a bad thing what so ever of course. As I knew that whilst the others might do things differently. It worked for the both of us no matter what it was that was in fact the case, none the less.
I was just going to try to stick with trying to teach Sasha, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I knew that it was not my rights to step in on just what ever it was that Jordan was in fact going to go right on ahead and teach Phillip, never the less, once again.
I just kind of let out another little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then of course did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my eyes on just what it was that was in fact right in front of me all of the sudden, at that.
As I saw that it was in fact the front gates of the community, all at the exact same time too. Which had in fact been fixed up, and had in fact been made to look brand new, none the less. Which I kind of felt like I did in fact like the old rusty walls a little bit better than the new clean ones that we had, even if it was that the new ones were a lot stronger, and we're in fact a lot safer than the old ones.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was in fact thinking right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less, once again, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to shake my head a little bit to my self once again, all at once.
I then did in fact just then did in fact seem to start to get my eyes on just what it was that was in fact right in front of me right now. Which of course did in fact just so happen to be Angela's old friend, Tyler. As I saw that he did in fact seem to be paying us no such sort of attention right now, as I saw that he had his eyes out side of the walls right now.
Such as it was that a wall guard should in fact be doing of course, so I was not all too worried about it what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I just kind of let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self all of the sudden, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, and I just then of course. Did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak up to him all of the sudden.
Which I did in fact clearly tell had in fact kind of scared him, and had in fact kind of startled him all at once. As I saw him jump back a little, all at the exact same time too, all at once. But either which way it was, he did in fact seem to regain him self, all at once. And he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head over towards me all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see him start to manage to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, once again. That was when just then, in the end, I did in fact seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. I then did in fact see him start to nod to me, all at once. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that it was, that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what ever it was that I was about to go right on ahead and even say to him all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I of course did in fact seem to just start to step up and speak to him all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I knew now that it was, that he was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact have to say to him, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
"Morning Tyler! We are heading out, so could you open up the gates for us?" I said to him, as I knew that I wanted to make it short and sweet. I did not want to get in some full head on conversation with him at all right now. As I knew that I just wanted to get out of the walls as soon as it was that we possibly could all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. It did in fact seem to be clear to me right now, that it was that Tyler did in fact just seem to start to under stand as to just what it was that I was in fact even getting at right at this very moment in time too. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see him pull down the rope to open the walls, all at once, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact see that the gates that were in fact ahead of us right now, were in fact now starting to open up all of the sudden.
I smiled a little bit on my face once again, as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to notice as such a thing like that, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to walk right on ahead over to just where it was that we did in fact need to go, at that.
As it was that I had in fact got right up to the front of the gates, all at once, at that. That was when I then once again, did in fact start to continue to hear the voice of just what it was that Tyler of course. As he was the one that once again was in fact speaking back to me all of the sudden, at that.
I turned my head on over to just where it was that he was at on top of the tower, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go on ahead and begin to nod to him, at that. As it was clear to the both of us that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right at this very moment in time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice, and I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he then did in fact just seem to start to come to his senses. And he thankfully enough did in fact begin to start to begin to speak to me, at that. As I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"You guys be safe out there!" He said to us, all at once. As I saw that he had a little bit of a worried smile on his face, as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even just said to each and every single on of us, at that. As it was that I had in fact heard him say that to me, all at once, at that.
I just kind of smiled right back at him, all at once, as it was that I was in fact trying to let him know as to the fact that we were in fact just going to be fine whilst it was that we were in fact out there, at that. Which I could tell that as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as just what it was that I had done. I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that he did in fact seem to start to feel a whole lot better about this all.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once, at that, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to walk right past the front gate, with the rest of my group that was in fact right beside me right now.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I then immediately began to start to do as the natural instinct as it was that Christian had kind of taught me to do, whilst it was that we were in fact out side of the walls, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Which was of course the fact that I immediately did in fact begin to start to look all around me, at that. As it was that I was just trying to make sure that we were in fact safe from all of the dead that were with us right now, all at the exact same time too. As I just kind of started to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief, as I noticed that none of the dead were in fact lurking in the grass.
I was sure that Tyler would have noticed them long ago, and he would have finished them off for us, as I knew he had amazing aim. But I also knew that it was that I could never be too sure whilst it was that we were in fact out here, at that. As for all that it was that I knew, one of the dead could be legless, and could simply have been crawling this way for several days, all at the exact same time too.
I was sure that it was that I might look like some sort of idiot to Jordan and Chester. But I also kind of felt like you could never really be too cautious, and that you could never really be too safe whilst it was that you were in fact out here, never the less. As I just kind of seemed to stand there, and I just kind of seemed to stare out in to the darkness for just a little bit of some time, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, once again. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Sasha, all at once. As she decided that it was that it was in fact her turn to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to us all, as the first one whilst it was that we were in fact out here, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of felt like I had the natural instinct that it was that seemed like Christian had. Which was of course the fact that I was too look over to Sasha as it was that I had in fact began to start to hear her speak. And I was to just start to squint my eyes a little bit over towards her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to begin to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when she kind of felt a little but off on just what it was that she was doing. Such as it was that I had felt like it was that I had felt like every time it was that I tried to speak to Christian whilst it was that we were out here.
I knew as to just why it was that Christian did it, but I just felt like I could not help but to feel bad my self for doing the same. As I knew that he simply was just worried that the dead that might in fact be nearby us, might actually be able to hear us, all at the exact same time too.
And I knew that it was my self, that I did not want to be heard by the dead at all either. Though once again, I knew that we were barely even 200 feet out of the gate walls. I knew that we were safe right now. As I just kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to wake my self up to a little bit of that reality, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod to Sasha, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I was clearly letting her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me right now, none the less.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to begin to start to notice me do as such a thing as a little bit of a response back to her. She of course just then did in fact of course, begin to start to continue to speak to us all, all at once, at that. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to each and every single one us right now.
"Wow... This was not what I was expecting... I mean, in side the roads and the trees look so nice... But... I remember this being a nice road... This doesn't even look like a road any more... It just looks like grass... And every thing every where... It's just so over grown..." She said to us all, all at once. As she then did in fact begin to start to look away from me, all at the exact same time as well, as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had even said.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said, all at once. I saw her begin to start to look at the trees that were in fact far out in the distance. And I saw her look all around at the field that we were in fact in right now, never the less. As it was that the grass seemed to be so high up, due to the fact that we were in fact in the middle of the summer, at that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just quite a bit more time, all at once. I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that. As I just kind of started to get my mind, and I just kind of started to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just kind of been thinking on long before now.
I knew that I did not need to stand there and stare right now, as I knew that I had in fact seen the place that we were going to many times. Yes I knew that it was over grown, but none of that seemed to matter to me at all right now, all at once. I kind of just rolled my eyes, as I knew that I needed to have my focus on just what it was that we were in fact doing right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when just then in the end, I began to start to hear the voice of Jordan, as it was clear that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to speak back to Sasha, at that.
I got my eyes on Jordan of course, as it was that he was in fact beginning to start to respond to her. But Sasha just seemed to be so lost on the ugly view that was in fact in front of us right now, at that. That she seemed to be paying no such sort of attention as to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he even needed to say to her right now, at that.
Jordan did not seem to care what so ever, at all. As he just seemed to continue with just what it was that he was in fact even doing in the very first place any ways, at that. Which that was of course the fact that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead, at that. And he began to start to continue to speak to her, once again. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to my girl friend right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... What do you expect? No one is there to tend to them... You are going to see a lot worse than that... The cities are the worst, but hopefully we won't have to deal with those..." He said to Sasha, all at once, as it was clear that he was letting her know there was going to be a lot more where that came from, none the less.
But it also kind of felt like he did in fact feel like he was in fact taking a little bit of a jab on just what it was that he had said, over towards Phillip. Who Phillip as it was, that I could tell. He just seemed to be in awe, just as it was that it did in fact kind of seem like it was that Sasha just so happened to be right now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit, as I felt like, as it was that I could not take this all too seriously. I knew that it was that I should in fact be taking what it was that Jordan had in fact even said a bit seriously.
As I knew that it was that we were in fact heading right on over to just where it was that a city was in fact at right now, at that. Which just so happened to be the remains of Canton, which was a place that I actually had never been to my self in my entire life. As I was in fact a little bit worried as to just what it was that we were about to walk in to, never the less.
It was not a huge city, such as it was that Asheville just so happened to be, further east of where it was that we were in fact heading. But I knew that it was still dangerous to go in to the cities, none the less. As I knew that the dead did not die, and all of the people that had in fact been killed in the city, all at the exact same time too.
They were in fact still going to be there, as I doubt that it was that any one had gone to go and clear Canton North Carolina for some odd reason or another, at that. When it was that the dead would simply just continue to walk over towards the city, all at the exact same time too. As of course they did in fact have open streets, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that Canton was where it was that Christian had of course gone to, all at the exact same time too. And we were about to be heading right on over to that place, never the less. I was scared of just what it was that we were about to get our selves in to, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
I felt a little bit of some shivers go down my spine, all at once. As in the end, I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, at that. I just blinked my eyes as I got my mind and my focus more or less on the fact that it was that I needed to stick with the group.
I had kind of started to trail off, due to the fact that I had in fact been a little bit lost in my head just a few seconds before now, at that. But luckily I had just seemed to wake my self up a little bit at the last moment. I just then did in fact begin to start to speak up to the group that I was with all of the sudden, at that. As soon as it was that I had drew closer to them, once again.
Every one of course did in fact seem to start to wake them selves up all of the sudden, as soon as it was that they realized that I was speaking. Which I could tell annoyed Jordan quite a bit, as they had not done the same when it was that he had done as such a thing like that, never the less. As every one just began to start to nod to me, all at once, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that they all were letting me know that they all had their full attention on to just what ever it was that I was about to say to them all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to them all, at that. As I knew that they all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I was about to say to them all of the sudden, at that.
"Alright... So day 1... We are going to head through those woods, and we are going to stop at a nearby motel about 8 miles out and stay there for the night..."