Chapter 26: Went To

As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and I had in fact just seemed to have stared as to just what it was that was in fact right in front of me and the others that were in fact with me just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well.
I then did in fact just seem to start to see as to the fact that the dead were in fact all across the streets, all at the exact same time too. I knew that it was that we were just a few blocks on over towards the football stadium, all at the exact same time too. But I kind of felt like there was no such sort of possible way that we were going to get on over towards it, never the less.
I felt like there was no possible way that it was that Christian would have been dumb enough to have gone this way what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like if it was that he was trying to search for the other group, all at the exact same time too. Than he would have known that down town was not the area that it was that they would be chilling at, all at the exact same time too.
As I was sure that he might have had a look just to make sure that the place was in fact not clear of the dead. But as soon as it was that he did in fact just seem to see the dead all over, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards Jordan and Chester, who as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was that the both of their eyes were in fact clearly very wide, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have began to start to notice that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did  in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just shake my head on over towards them. As I let them know that I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that they were doing, nor as to just what ever it was that they were even thinking right at this very moment in time too, once again, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have stood there and started for just a few seconds longer, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden seem to start to see that it was that the both of them did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads on over towards me. As they just both began to start to tilt their heads on over towards me. As it was clear that they were not all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing, nor as to just what it was that I was even getting at, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have realized that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I at first, then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I realized at the very least, they were in fact paying their full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards the both of them just now.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have began to start to have realized that it was in fact the case. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak quietly on over towards the both of them, all at once. As I knew that it was of course, that they were in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Alright... This is a terrible idea... This is  it safe for them, much less us... I doubt that Christian would have been dumb enough to have gone this way... We would have seen one of his markings at this point..." I said on over towards the both of them, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards all of them, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to them, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have stood there and stared for just a few more moments of some time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Chester and Jordan did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards each other.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have seen them do as such a thing like that. And they did in fact just seem to contemplate amongst them selves for just a little bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards Phillip and Sasha, as I was interested in what ever it was that they were doing right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have stood there and stared at them for just a little bit more time. I saw that it was that they were too close for comfort to each other, for at least my own standards, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that the both of them were in fact scared just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that neither of them did in fact just seem to have a single clue as to just what it was that we were doing, nor as to just what it was that we should even do just now, never the less. Which I suppose I kind of felt like I could not blame them for it. As I still remember the day that Jordan and his team had in fact saved me and Christian, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
As it was that it had in fact been one of the first days that it was that I had in fact been out here my self, all at the exact same time too. And I had in fact been scared to death all the way through that moment, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was, that I had in fact just seemed to have even been thinking on long before now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at the blank looks of every one for just a little  bit longer, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Jordan, as it was that he decides that it was that he was in fact going to be the one that was going to step up and speak just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at him right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards him all of the sudden. As I let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice speak to me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once.
"Well... Let me check the map real quick... I am not too sure where a community might be hiding around here..." He seemed to have said, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I then watched it as it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see as it was that, Jordan then did in fact just seem to start to pull the map from out of his bag, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to look at it up and down for just a little bit of some time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit of some time. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to see some movement out of the corner of my eyes, all at once. Which I was about to pull out my blade to get ready to defend us, as we were in fact in an ally way, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
But just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was simply just Phillip who was in fact just now seeming to start to look on to the map with Jordan, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like it was that Phillip was not going to be able to help him all too much, all at the exact same time too, never the less. But that was when I just then did in fact decide that it was that I did not care about it what so ever, at that. So I just let it be, as I kind of just seemed to look on over towards Sasha, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I could tell that it was that she did in fact just seem to be a little bit off, all at the exact same time too. Which I felt like I could not blame her for what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, once again. As I knew that it was that this was in fact just kind of her first time that it was that she was out here, and this was some of the worst that it was that I felt like I had even seen for my self, at that.
As I could not blame her for the fact that it was that she did in fact just seem to be a little bit scared, and a little bit freaked out as to just what it was that was even going on just now, never the less, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of my own little soft sigh to my self all at once.
As I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was really doing, none the less. As well as the fact that it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was really even thinking just now.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had even been thinking on long before now, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear some one else begin to start to step up and speak all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to have began to start to have realized that it was in fact the case all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards them. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden hear the voice of Phillip, as it was clear that was who it was that was speaking right now.
I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once. As I felt like I did not really want to hear any of the useless non sense that it was that was about to come out of his mouth what so ever, all at the exact same time too. But in the end, either which way it did in fact just so happen to be for me, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to look at him right in to his eyes all of the sudden, at that. As I knew that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what it was that he was in fact about to go on ahead and say to Jordan just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just the  did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice as he continued to speak all of the sudden, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Phillip did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... What about that prison? It is not all too far from here... Just a few miles away... We should be able to make it there in 2 days... What if he decided that he was going to go there?" Phillip said to Jordan, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that Jordan did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes on over to Phillip, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared at Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like it was a little bit random, and a little bit stupid as to just what it was that he had in fact just said. As it was clear that it was that Jordan did in fact just seem to think the same thing, all at the exact same time too.
As for some odd reason or another, it did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a chuckle from out the mouth of Jordan, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. Just as soon as it was that Jordan had in fact just seemed to have realized as to just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that he was not willing to put that in to question, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
Mean while, I kind of felt like it was that Phillip might be on to some thing, all at the exact same time too. As for some odd reason or another, it seemed to ring a bell to me, as to just the fact that it was that he had in fact brought up a prison, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit to my self, all at once, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to close my eyes. And I began to start to think on just why it was that the key word did in fact seem to spark a little bit of a light in my head, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have began to think on that thing, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Jordan, as it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have noticed as such a thing like that was in fact beginning to start to happen. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just blink my eyes a few times on over towards the both of them.
It was clear that it was that Phillip did in fact realize that Jordan was in fact mocking him a little bit. As I saw that it was that he did in fact have his head a little bit low to the ground. Even though it was that it was still clear to the both of us, that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards him just now, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have realized that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of Jordan, as it was clear that it was that he was in fact still speaking on over towards Phillip just now. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too.
"You must be joking... It clearly says that the prison is still being built... You think that Christian would just randomly decide to go to a prison?" He said on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that Phillip him self, did in fact seem to realize as to just how stupid as to just how it was that it had in fact sounded, just as soon as it was that Jordan had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
How ever, this time, as it was that I had in fact heard the word prison, all at the exact same time too. That was when the light that felt like it had in fact been sparked in my head, all at the exact same time too. That it just then did in fact just seem to start to come to light, all at once.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to just what it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case for me, at that. As I remember that it was that when we had met the people in the mountains, all at the exact same time too. That they had in fact been talking about that place that it was that had been a prison, all at the exact same time too.
As even though it was a little bit of a distant, and a little bit of a foggy memory to me at this point, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that it had to have been some thing important, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew for a fact that it was that Christian for sure would have remembered as to just as such a thing like that, never the less.
As I knew that it was, all at the exact same time too, that Christian did in fact have a photographic memory, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was going to stick in to his head, all at the exact same time too. As I knew for sure that it was that he would have gone for a place like that, all at the exact same time too.
Not only that, but as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on it for just a few moments longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember as to a more recent memory, all at the exact same time too. As to the little family that me and Christian had in fact found when it was that we had been out that one time.
As they had been from the group that had in fact attacked us. As they did in fact have the scars on their eyes to prove it, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that I had over heard him talking about how he had come from a prison, when it was that they had been speaking to one another.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to start to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to start to look at Jordan right in to his eyes.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to speak up on over towards him  all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head on over towards me, as it was clear that he was a little bit confused, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, at that. He then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times at first, at that. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead and just nod on over towards me. As it was clear that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to have started to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to have then began to have just continued to speak on over towards him. As I knew that it was, that he was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at once.
"No... The prison is right... I remember Christian talking about it... That is where he went to..."