Chapter 14: Easier Than I Expected

I could tell that it had been a very rough day. Not for me of course, as I was used to the fact that I knew I had to walk a lot. I was a little bit tired of course, due to the fact that I had not got the best of sleep last night.
But I knew that I was going to be perfectly fine. How ever, I was not all too sure if the same could be said for Sasha of course. As well as Phillip, as I saw that Phillip did in fact just seem to have his head down for the last hour or so, at that.
As it made sense, as I knew that we had to travel more in the summer. Due to the fact that the sun was out all of the time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was also a lot to deal with, due to the fact that it was in fact so hot out side, as well.
I kind of felt bad for the both of them, but I also knew that I should not feel all too bad. As I knew that I had to deal with the same type of stuff that they had to. When ever it was that I had in fact first been trained by Christian, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit surprised as to the fact that they were not complaining about it all, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I knew that they had just been doing a lot of that the day before now, never the less. As I kind of thought they would be doing the exact same thing to do, at that.
How ever, that just did not seem to be the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact been thinking on long before now.
It was clearly that they were trying to act strong, and they were in fact trying to act tough. Which I could not blame them for what so ever, all at the exact same time as well. As I was kind of glad that it was in fact the case, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
As I knew that it meant that I was not going to have to deal with them talking the entire day, at that. As we had simply just been seeming to walk in silence for most of the day. Besides when ever it was that Jordan did in fact tell us that we needed to make a turn. Or when ever it was that the dead did in fact seem to get close to us, never the less, once again.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. As I was ready to just go to bed at this point, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that tonight, it was going to be in a much nicer place than a motel. As this time it was going to be a hotel, all at the exact same time too.
Perhaps we could be able to sleep on the beds, though I still doubted that it was going to be the case. As at the very least, I knew that we were safe enough to not have to hide in the bath room, all at the exact same time too. As that kind of made me feel at least some what better, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to sit there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare for just a bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan, as it luckily did in fact seem to clear out all of the rest of those other thoughts that had seemed to be in my head long before now.
As it was that it had in fact seemed to be the case, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to just go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at once.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to look in to his eyes. As it was that he did in fact seem to be looking on over towards every one right at this very moment in time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to nod on over towards him at the very least, at that. As I let him know that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards all of us, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when I just seemed to stand still, and I seemed to stare for just a few seconds longer, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to hear his voice, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us all in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"Alright y'all... Good job today... The hotel is about half a mile from us, if you can see it through the trees right now... It's going to be a little bit of an early night tonight, since I can clearly tell that you are all tired..." He said on over towards us all, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that it was that he did in fact seem to start to look on over to his friend Phillip, as well as Sasha, at that, never the less.
Which I was in fact a bit grateful for it as well, as I could tell that even Chester did in fact seem to be a little bit worn out as to just what it was that we had to go through, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was clear that he was in fact a bit glad as to just to hear as to what it was that Jordan had in fact said to each and every single one of us, at that.
As I saw that Chester then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and he then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see him do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see, and I began to start to notice that all at the exact same time as well.
That it was clear to me that it was that Jordan now all of the sudden did in fact have his eyes on me. As it seemed like he was looking on over towards me, to make sure that what it was that he had just said was okay. Which I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he was doing as such a thing like that, never the less.
As I knew that it was that we had all agreed on the fact that it was that he was in fact going to be the leader on this journey, all at the exact same time as well, once again again. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to nod right on ahead over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that I was in fact letting him know that I was about to go right on ahead and speak to him, all at once.
Once it was that he had in fact just seemed to notice me do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see him go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And he just then did in fact seem to start to nod right on ahead over towards me, as well. As it was clear that he was letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I was about to say on over towards him, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to see him do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact kind of roll my eyes a little bit as a response, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and I began to start to speak back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I of course knew that it was that he was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him in the very first place any ways, all at once.
"I mean... That's fine by me... Every one seems to be tired, so you are probably right... Let's go..." I said, as I nodded my head on over to what it was that was in fact in front of us right at this very moment in time as well, never the less, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to see that it was that Jordan did in fact have his eyes a little bit wide as to just what it was that I had in fact pointed ahead for him to do, all at once. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh my self, all at once, at that. As I felt like I was a little bit annoyed as to the fact that I knew that he was the leader.
But it seemed like I was going to have to be the one that needed to step up and take the lead for every one right at this very moment in time too. I kind of just closed my eyes for just a few seconds or so, all at once. As I just then did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As just then, in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to open my eyes once again. And I just then did in fact decide that I was of course going to go right on ahead and do as to just what it was that I knew needed to be done, all at the exact same time too. As I knew as to just where it was that we were in fact going of course.
Even if it was that I did not seem to have the map on me at all right now, all at the exact same time too. I had in fact clearly seen as to just where it was that Jordan had pointed. As I knew that it was that it was in fact clear to me of course, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That it was that I could in fact clearly see the big hotel above the trees, never the less.
I kind of shivered at the thoughts of having to go in to that hotel, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As I knew that it was going to be very big, and I knew that there was more than likely going to be some of the dead on all of the floors. Which meant that we were going to have to be careful, and that we were in fact going to have to stick close to one another, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a few more moments of some time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to walk past every one, all at once.
As I saw a not all too happy look on the face of Phillip, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go on ahead and do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that was that it might in fact be the case. As it kind of felt like Phillip was in fact treating me a little bit strange over the last few weeks, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I had in fact got my eyes on just what it was that was in fact ahead of me, all at the exact same time as well, of course.
That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Chester, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And he then did in fact seem to start to speak up to me, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on at first, all at the exact same time too, all at that. As I kind of felt like I was in fact losing a lot of my patience with every one right now, at that. As I kind of felt like I needed to calm my self down, and that I needed to hurry up and get to the hotel, so that it was that I could simply just go to sleep.
I was sure that I would in fact feel a whole lot better in the morning, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact kind of start to turn my head on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact seemed to start to go right on ahead and do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to breathe in a bit heavily to my self, at that.
I the did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, doing my best to try to not get all too upset all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead all at once. And I did in fact nod on towards Chester, all at the exact same time too. As I let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact seem to start to hear him continue to speak on over towards me. As I of course just then did in fact seem to just start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me all of the sudden, at that.
"Uh... There is one of the dead right in front of you Ben... You gonna do any thing about it?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he had his eyes right on over towards me, as he had a little bit of a worried look on his face as well. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to what it was that he had even said to me all of the sudden.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact look on over towards as to just what it was that he did in fact even seem to be talking about, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that sure enough, just as to what it was that he had said to me, all at the exact same time as well. As I was not all too sure as to just how it was that I had some how not seemed to notice it long before now, all at the exact same time too. That there was one of the dead, about 50 feet away from us, all at the exact same time too. As I noticed that it was in fact slowly straggling right on over towards us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see, and I had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was in fact seeming to start to do as such a thing likr that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact seem to start to calm my self down, at that.
I did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to stop my self, all at once. As I kind of felt my heart begin to pump really fast, all at the exact same time too. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case. If it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As in the end, I kind of just seemed to let my self calm down a little bit, all at once. As I felt like it was all going to be fine, as I knew that last night was a lot more scary than there being one slow walking dead heading right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had just then did in fact seemed to have come to my senses, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden hear the voice of some one else, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that they were in fact all of the sudden beginning to start to speak up all at once, for some odd reason or another, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and turn my head on over to Sasha, as she was the one who was deciding to step up and speak, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. I kind of just seemed to tilt my head a little bit on over towards her at first, all at the exact same time too, once again. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to nod on over towards her. A little bit lost as to what it was that was going on still. But clearly still letting her know that I was in fact paying my fullest attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me right now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead and do as such a thing like that on over towards her, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to hear her as it was that she did in fact seem to continue to speak. As I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Alright... I think that it was my turn to be able to take one out... Huh?" She said to me, as I saw that she did in fact have her blade in her hand, all at the exact same time too. As it was a lot longer, and a lot sharper of a blade than the one that it was that I had, all at the exact same time too. As I had given it to her, to make sure that she would be safe when it was that she was about to take out one of the dead, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact felt like I had in fact heard as to just what it was that she had even said, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was just when it kind of felt like my heart did in fact just seem to start to pump a little bit extra fast, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind ot just did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that I needed to be that way, as I knew that I could not be overly protective of her for ever, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that Jordan had given Phillip his chance earlier, and for the most part, Phillip had in fact been just fine. As I knew that this was her shot, and that this was her chance to prove that she was in fact ready, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. Either which way that it was that I felt like it just so happened to be, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like I could still not help but to be a little bit worried about her, at that. As I knew the first time that I had tried, I had in fact struggled a little bit my self, never the less.
I just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As I knew that I would help her if she did in fact need to be that way, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to speak up to her, all at the exact same time as well, just to make sure that she did in fact know as to just what it was that she was doing, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to step up and speak on over towards her, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see her, all at once. As she just then did in fact seem to start to turn her head on over towards me, all at once. And she just then djd in fact seem to start to nod on ahead over towards me. As it was clear that she was in fact letting me know that at the very least, that she was hearing what it was that I had to say one last thing to her before it was that she went after the dead.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice her do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of felt a little bit better, all at the exact same time too, once again. As I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I then continued to start to speak on over towards her, at that. As I knew that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Remember what I told you? Go for the weak spot on the head..." I said to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of squinted my eyes on over towards her, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I made sure that she had in fact heard for a fact, as to just what it was that I had even just said on over towards her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. I just then did in fact seem to start to see her roll her eyes at me, all at once. Which had me a little bit worried, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that it was that she might not be taking what it was that I had just said to her all too seriously, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of gulped a little bit to my self, as I saw her just seem to start to turn her head away from me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I got my blade out, ready to protect her at all costs, just in case it was that some thing was to go wrong, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just felt a little bit scared for her. Even though I knew that she knew as to just what it was that she was in fact doing, and that I probably should not be acting the way that I just seemed to be acting right now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact see her go up to the dead, all at once. And she did in fact do not only a crucial blow to the head of the dead. But she also did quite a bit of a fast blow, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact see the dead crumple to the ground right in front of me, all at once. As it was clear that it was in fact dead. But I was not all too sure if that Sasha had in fact hit it in the correct spot, and that she had in fact made it easy for her to pull the blade out, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to think on those thoughts, all at the exact same time too. That was when I noticed that much to my own surprise, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That it was that Sasha just then did in fact just seem to start to pull out the blade from out of the head of the dead, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see her do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I saw her go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time as well. And she then did in fact seem to just start to turn her head on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As I saw that it was that she did in fact have a bit of a smile on her face, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that she was in fact proud of her self, for just what it was that she had in fact just done. Even if it was that it was a little sick to me still, as to the fact that you had to kill once living people, at that. I could not help but to erase those thoughts, as I smiled right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to notice me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. She just then did in fact seem to start to jog right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As she did in fact still have the look on excitement, and the smile on her face as it was that she had in fact just seemed to see her come over towards me, all at once, at that.
As she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and speak to me, all at once, at that. As I was a little bit lost at first as to just what it was that was even going on, at that. But in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Well... That was a lot easier than I expected..."