Chapter 32: No Bueno

I seemed to just walk in silence, as it had in fact been about 30 minutes, all at the exact same time too. As it did in fact make sense to me as to just why it was that Jordan did in fact want us to check around the suburb. As this would be exactly where it was that Christian would have gone.
If it was that he had in fact gone to the prison of course, all at the exact same time too. Which I kind of felt like it was at this point. That it was in fact quite a bit obvious to me that it was that he had done as such a thing like that, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there. And I had in fact just seemed to stare there in front of me, all at once. That was when I just then began to start to realize as to just where it was that we were at.
We were in fact at a library right now, and I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I simply just standing still just now, at that. As in the end, I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few seconds longer, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff.
I did my best to try to act as cool as I felt like I possibly could, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Phillip. As that was of course, just what it was that had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to get my attention, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard his voice speak to me, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he even needed to say to me just now.
"Didn't you say that Christian liked reading books?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was that Phillip did in fact have his eyes wide, as it was that he did in fact just seem to stare at me, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit of some time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to roll my eyes at him, all at once.
As it was clear that it was that he felt like it was that Christian would randomly just stop his mission. And that it was that he would in fact decide to just spend a day in the library. Reading books, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that Christian did in fact like reading books a lot, but I also knew that it was that he would not do some thing as stupid, and as obscure as that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at Phillip for just a few moments longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden shake my head back on over towards Phillip, at that. As it was clear to me that he knew that I was about to speak to him, at that. As well as the fact that it was that I was kind of telling him some thing that he was in fact wrong on his thoughts just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more moments of some time, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards him. As I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, at that.
"Yeah... He likes reading books, but I don't think that he would just decide that he wanted to read randomly on a journey like this, all at the exact same time too, at that." As it was that I knew that it was that he knew that the journey that it was that he was in fact on just now. As it was clear that he was in fact looking for the people that it was that had in fact attacked us nearly a year ago at this point.
That it was clear to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. That he would have his mind and his focus on that, all at the exact same time as well. Even as much as I wished that it kind of would not be the case what so ever. I knew that no matter what, it was in fact the case, never the less.
How ever, as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards the library for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact feel like another thing that could be the case. As if it was that he was about to stop near the night time, such as it was that we were in fact doing, never the less.
Than it was that he might have stayed in here for the night. And that he might have taken a few books back with him in his bag, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I felt like he might do as such a thing like that to add more books to his shelf, and to add more to his collection, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even thought on that for just a few more seconds of some time, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Phillip, once again. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speak to me, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have heard him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, once again. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at once, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well. As I did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Well... It would not hurt to go in side and check right? Plus this might be a good place for us to sleep for the night for all that we know..." He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide still, as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had in fact said to me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit of some time, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to rub my chin, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at Phillip right in to his eyes, all at once. That was when in the end, after just a few moments of thinking about it to my self. And about how it was that every idea and plan that Phillip came up with on this journey so far.
Had in fact been a terrible idea for us to try to do. I just then did in fact seem to realize that this for once might actually be the one decent idea that it was that he might have actually just come up with, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As I felt like it was that I wanted to be an ass hole right now, and tell him no, all at the exact same time too. But I also felt like if this was a good place for us to stay the night, all at the exact same time too, at that. Than it was that we should more than likely take that chance, all at the exact same time as well.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to stare at Phillip right in to his eyes, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just nod right back on over towards him. Making it clear that I was about to speak on over towards him, all at once, at that.
I saw him blink his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, it was in fact fairly clear to me as to the fact that it was of course. That he was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I needed to say on over towards him, at that.
"That might be a good idea... Let's go check in side first just to make sure like you said..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to him, at that.
As I needed to let him know, and I needed to make sure that it was that he did in fact know that it was that we were actually going to be going in to there, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him  go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
I kind of shivered as it was that I did in fact have my back turned, as it felt like I was thinking on some quite dark thoughts right now. About how it was that I kind of felt like I was a little bit afraid as to the fact. That it was that if it was that I did in fact have my back turned from him, at that.
As I kind of wondered if it was that he would kill me over Sasha, at that. Though, I kind of felt like I was being a little bit stupid as to the fact that it was that those were my thoughts. As I knew that this was real life, and that this was not at all a movie, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up to that fact, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right up to the front steps of the library, all at the exact same time too. And I just then gently sighed to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to sit there and stare as to just what it was that was in fact in front of me for just a little bit more time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit more quiet this time, at that. So that it was that I knew that Phillip could not hear as to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say to my self just now.
"Calm down man... It's going to be just fine..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit on over towards my self. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact felt like it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of the rest of that other stuff. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to open up the front doors to the place that was in fact just right in front of us, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly walk right on through the doors. As it was that I had no sort of regards as to the fact that there might be the dead just sitting there waiting for us, never the less, at that.
I kind of thought on that at the last second, as I quickly pulled out my blade just in case it was that the dead were in fact sitting there waiting for me, all at the exact same time too. How ever, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more time, all at once, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, as well. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, at that.
I did my best to act normal, as I saw that it was that we were in fact perfectly fine, and that we were in fact safe, just as soon as it was that I had in fact seemed to walk further in, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact hear the very loud foot steps of Phillip from right behind me, all at the exact same time too. As it did in fact kind of make me wince a little bit, as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed that it was in fact the case, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time how ever, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That Phillip was in fact whispering some thing to me just now, all at once.
I kind of just stared in front of me, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that I could not get my eyes off of just what it was that was in fact in front of me just now. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Damn... It is really really dark in here..." He said to me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact pointing out the obvious, as I kind of wished that it was that he had kept those thoughts to him self, at that. Rather than feeling like he needed to say it out loud, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, as I knew that it was that I could not blame him for being the way that it was that he was in fact being just now. As I knew that I had in fact acted the exact same way that it was that he had. When ever it was that I had first come in to places like these with Christian, at that.
As I knew that he was in fact used to being in the community, at that. And he was used to always seeing lights all around him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As that was in fact a lot different than what it was that was going on right now. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go a little bit deeper in to the library, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact see the front entrance, where it was that you got your books checked out at, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to get my focus off of all of that other stuff. As it was that I kind of just seemed to speak back to Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, from right behind me, none the less.
"Yeah... That is going to be like that in a lot of places we go in to..." I said on over towards him, as I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As I felt like it was some thing that it was that I felt like I should not even have to say to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared at what it was that was in fact in front of me for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I then did in fact feel like it was in fact safe to go fully in to the library, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when my eyes then did in fact just seem to start to get a bit more well adjusted to the dark, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go on over towards where it was that the front desk was in fact even at just now. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at it for just a little bit more time, at that, none the less. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact even going on just now, all at once.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to once again hear the voice of Phillip. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice as it was that he did in fact begin to start to speak back to me. Except this time it was that he did in fact have a lot more of serious tone of voice, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact turn my head right back on over towards him, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Um... Isn't that a picture of Christian? Who is that lady that he is with?" He said, as I was completely lost as to just what it was that he was in fact even talking about, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to try to look as to just what it was that he was even looking at just now. But it was a little bit too dark for me to see, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that at the very least, it was clear to me that Phillip was in fact staring at some thing that was in fact on the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards Phillip.
As I still did not have a single clue as to just what it was that he was even talking about right at this very moment in time as well, at that. As it was that I still could not see a single thing that it was that was in fact in front of me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right back on over towards Phillip. As even though his eyes were in the ground just now, all at once. That was when I then did in fact just know that he was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at once, at that, never the less.
"What? Show me!" I said to him, still completely lost as to just what it was that Phillip was in fact even talking about, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I wondered if it was that he was simply pulling some sort of trick on me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Phillip then did in fact just seem to start to see him, all at the exact same time too at that. As he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head right back on over towards me. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
As it was quite a bit clear to me that he was not messing around at all just now, at that. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact being dead serious with just what it was that he had even just said to me, at that. Though it was that I still was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he had even meant by what it was that he had said.
How ever, either which way it was, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at once, at that. That Phillip then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As he then did in fact just seem to start to bend down on the ground, all at once.
As it was that I saw him at his weakest point, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I wondered if it was that now was the perfect time to strike, all at the exact same time too. For me to get the upper hand on just what it was that he was in fact doing with my girl, none the less.
How ever, I just then did in fact just seem to start to some how hold my self off, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus. On what it was that was the more serious matter of business, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all a the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see him start to pick up some thing from the ground, at that. That did in fact just seem to sound like it was in fact a piece of paper, as well.
As it was that he had in fact picked it up, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to continue to hear the voice of him, at that. As it was clear that it was that he was once again beginning to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard as such a thing like that, once again. I kind of at first, did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me just now, all at once, at that.
"Yeah... That is definitely Christian! You can recognize that face from a mile away..." He said, as it was that he then did in fact begin to start to turn his head back on over towards me. As he then did in fact show me the picture that it was that he did in fact have in his hand just now, at that. As it was in fact quite a bit of a shock to me as to just what it was that I was in fact looking at, at that. As it was in fact a picture of his that I had never really ever seen before. As it was that he was in fact with a woman in the picture, as it was clear to me that they were in fact happy to be beside each other, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized as to just who it was that it might be. It was clear to me that it was that it was his wife, that he had only brought up that day that I had to kill his baby child, at that. As I felt sick as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to think on that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on those thoughts for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of Phillip, as it was that he continued to speak. As I once again did in fact seem to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say to me just now. Even if it was that my focus was mainly on the picture that it was that was in fact in front of me, at that. "Damn... He looked good when he was younger!"
I kind of ignored the jokes that it was that Phillip did in fact feel like he needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I simply did in fact just seem to stand there and stare as to just what it was that was in fact in front of me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of wanted to dip my head down, and I wanted to feel sad, and bad for Christian, at that.
As I knew that it was that I probably should not feel that kind of way, never the less. As I knew that it was of course, at that. That we all had lost some thing at one point or another. As I knew that Christian had told me that it was that it was best not to dwell on it.
Though, it was clear that it was that for some reason, his picture had in fact been on the ground at the library, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt that as a little bit strange, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I seemed to just stare for just a little bit more time, at that.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to think on just why it was that it might be the case, at that. As I knew that there was no way that he had left that picture there years ago, all at the exact same time too, at that. As well as the fact that I also knew as to the fact that it was, never the less. That we had never been out in this area ever before, so he had not dropped it until clearly just very recently, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared at the picture that was in fact in front of me for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice some thing else. As it was clear that there was some thing off on the picture, all at the exact same time too. That it was in fact  a little bit hard for me to notice, and it was in fact a little bit hard for me to see in the dark, at that.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes to look a little bit closer, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to just what it was that was in fact wrong with it. As it was that it took me just only a few seconds to notice it, at that.
As it just then did in fact just seem to make my heart pump, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that Phillip clearly did in fact notice the look of fear that was on my face, all at the exact same time too.
As he just then did in fact kind of just start to tilt his head a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on with me just now. I kind of felt like it was that of course. That we really did not have the time for this at all, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then  did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to start to speak on over towards him, at that. As I knew that it was that it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, never the less, all at once, at that.
"Shit... That is fresh blood..." I said, all at the exact same time too, as I pointed at the back side of the picture, as it was that I was just barely able to see the stains from the front side of the picture, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As a lot of that was due to the fact that it was that it was that it was a fairly thick photo for one thing. But also another thing about it was, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That it was clear to me that it was in fact very dark, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of shook my head a little bit to my self how ever, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was in fact besides the point. And I knew that those thoughts did in fact not matter what so ever, at that.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could at first, at that. As well as the fact that it was that I knew that I needed to think on some thing for us to do just now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds, at that. That was when Phillip then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to start to turn the phone around, all at the exact same time too, at that. To see as to just what it was that I was even talking about just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little  bit more time, at that. That was when it just then did in fact just seem to start to become even more clear to us. That it was that the blood was in fact very fresh, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at what it was that was in front of me for just a few more seconds. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to hear Phillip go right on ahead and speak to me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well shit... That's no bueno..."