Chapter 6: What We're Here For

I looked at all of the group that was with me right now, as I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. As it was in fact clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, at that. That it was that things were going to be okay, and things were in fact going to be alright with them by my side, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that they used to play around, and that they used to mess around with me when I was younger. But I also knew that they all had grown up at this point. I knew that they all did in fact know as to the fact that what was out there was not laughing matter to be dealt with, at that.
I kind of just gulped, at the thought of that, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to once again get my eyes on Sasha, at that. As I could tell that she had a bit of an excited look on her face which I felt like I should be happy for her at that. But I knew that what it was that was in fact out side of those walls, all at the exact same time too, was by far, nothing to be excited about, at that, none the less.
I felt like, I wanted to some times just stay in this place, where it was much more safe, at that. But I also kind of knew as to the fact that it might just simply be better for me to go out there, at that. As I knew that I wanted to help people out there, rather than to do some boring job in side of these walls, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit at all of those thoughts, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to get my eyes, and my focus on to just what it was that was going on right now. As it was that I saw that right in front of me, all at the exact same time too. Was that we were in fact back at my old home, where it was that I had used to live at long ago, at that, none the less.
Back when it was that my parents had in fact been alive, as I kind of began to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground at those thoughts, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just kind of stopped right at the front door to the place, all at once, as I felt like I could come no further.
We all just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. As finally in the end, Jordan decided that he was going to be the one who was going to step up and ring the door bell, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it still even to this day did not feel right that we had to sit here and wait for some one to come and answer it, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
As I knew that it was usually open, and that any one was in fact welcome to come in, all at the exact same time too, at that. But that had all changed when it was that we had in fact gotten attacked, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I could not blame Shannon what so ever, as to the fact that she had in fact felt like she had in fact needed that to be the case, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at the door that was in fact right in front of me for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to hear some loud foot steps, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that who ever was in there right now, was either wearing boots, or was wearing high heels, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As I kind of felt like it was more than likely high heels, as I knew that most of the people that did in fact work in that place, or stayed there, were in fact women, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I just kind of started to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As I knew that it did not matter to me what so ever, either which way it was.
As I just kind of seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to notice all at the exact same time too, that the door was in fact beginning to start to open, all at once, at that. As I kind of felt like I had my natural instinct to go right on over to my pistol, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I felt like I could not help it but for that to be the case for me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. As I saw that of course, the person that it was that did in fact open the door, all at the exact same time too, was in fact a pretty young lady, that could not be all too much older than me and Sasha, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to open the door, I saw that her eyes did in fact get a little bit wide, as soon as it was that she had in fact seen me, all at once. Which I was in fact a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just who this lady was, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just seemed to stare for a little bit of some time, as the lady then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak, all at once. But it was in fact clear to me that it was that she was in fact not speaking to me at all right now. As she did in fact have her head turned around, and she did in fact have her eyes turned on the other side, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of tilted my head a little bit, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact even going on at first, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. She did in fact continue to speak as to just who ever it was that she was speaking to in there. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Liam! Your brother is here! You want to say goodbye to him, or hello? Or what ever!" She said to who it was that was in fact in there. As it was of course my brother, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As she did in fact have it right at first, as I knew that my brother knew that I was in fact going to be gone for quite a bit of some time, all at once, at that. As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to realize that, all at once. I kind of cracked a little bit of a happy smile on my face, all at once, as in the end, I just began to start to see my brothers head begin to start to pop up from just around the corner of the wall, all at once. As he then did in fact smile right back at me, as soon as it was that he had in fact noticed as to just my face, all at once. I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, as I saw him begin to start to run over to me, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of the lady, all at once, as it was that she did in fact seem to just continue to speak, all at once. As I looked on over to her, as I at first did in fact think that it was that she was in fact speaking to me right now. But in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that she was looking at some one else, as it was that I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was the she felt like she even needed to say right at this very moment in time too, once again, never the less, at that. "Well hey Sasha, long time no see! I'm sorry about your besties death, I lost some friends too..."
I saw her as it was that she was in fact looking right at Sasha, as it was clear that the both of them did in fact seem to know each other all too well, all at the exact same time too. Which I at first was in fact a little bit happy for Sasha, all at once, as I knew that she had been hurt at the death of her best friend, at that none the less.
I was about to crack a little bit of a happy smile on my face, all at the exact same time too. That was of course until I then did in fact begin to start to notice that all at once, that it was in fact clear to me right now. That Sasha did not seem to look as happy as it was that her friend did to see her. As I kind of wondered if this was another one of those friends that it was that she had in fact had a falling out with, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to notice all at once. That it was that Sasha of course did in fact begin to start to speak back to her, all at once. As it got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, never the less, at that.
I turned my head over towards Sasha, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, nor as to just what it was that I was even thinking about in the very first place any ways, all at once. As I just was in fact beginning to start to pay attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she was in fact about to go on ahead and say to her, all at the exact sne time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to kind of do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to hear her voice as it was that she was in fact beginning to start to speak to the other girl. As I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact even have to say to her, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
"Thanks Amanda... I guess... Yeah, I am feeling better..." She said to her, all at once, as I saw that she did in fact feel a little bit uneasy at first. Until it was that she did in fact kind of start to look at me at the end of just what it was that she had in fact said to her old friend, all at the exact same time too.
It kind of warmed my heart up a bit as soon as it was that I had in fact kind of began to start to notice her do as such a thing like that. As it was clear that she was kind of letting the both of us know that right now. That it was that I did in fact kind of being the light to her life that it was that she had in fact kind of felt like she did in fact have missing, all at once, at that.
I kind of just seemed to smile right back at her, all at once, as we just seemed to lock eyes with one another, all at the exact same time too, for just a little bit of some time, at that. As it was that we had in fact just seemed to start to do that for just a slight bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to look away from Sasha, at that.
As I then did in fact begin to start to look on over to her friend Amanda, all at the exact same time too. Who it seemed like she did not seem to care all too much as to just what ever it was that Sasha had in fact even just said back to her, at that. As I saw that she just seemed to hold the door open for a little bit of some time, all at once, as it was clear that she was letting us know that we were in fact free to come in right now, at that.
As I kind of just began to start to notice that it was that she was in fact walking away from this all, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
I then did in fact begin to start to notice that my little brother Liam, was now all of the sudden right up on me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he did in fact have a big smile on his face too, as it was that he then did in fact. Of course, he began to start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
I looked at my little brother for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden nod right back on ahead over towards him, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that right now, that it was that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact even feel like he even needed to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact hear his voice, all at the the exact same time as well. As it was that he was in fact beginning to start to continue to speak to me. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at once.
"Hey Ben! I'm glad I get to say good bye to you this time... Last night just seemed to be a little bit rushed..." He said to me, all at once, as he just kind of continued to run over to me, all at once. As he then did in fact seem to just give me a very big hug, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it still, even if it was that he was in fact my brother, and I was used to being around him my entire life, all at the exact same time too. That it did in fact amaze me as to the fact that it felt like he did in fact seem to speak as if it was that he was in fact a full grown adult, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just cracked a little bit of a smile at that, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I simply did in fact seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus on the fact, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That it was of course, that I did in fact need to get my mind, and my focus on the fact, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That it was that I needed to just enjoy the moment, as I knew that I was not going to get to see from my brother for who knows how long, all at the exact same time too.
As not only did in fact kind of hurt me, but it also kind of scared me a little bit, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when Liam did in fact lean off of the hug, all at the exact same time too.
I wish that I could hold him for ever, but I also knew that it sadly could not be the case, as I knew that I did in fact need to come here for a reason, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I did in fact need to start to all of the sudden speak to Shannon, to let her know that not only were we going to be gone for a while. But we also were in fact bringing Sasha, and also Phillip, who Shannon was all too familiar with the both of them of course, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes, and my focus on my brother, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to nod to him, all at the exact same time too, to let him know that it was that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to him all of the sudden, at that, never the less.
As of course, my brother did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at once. And he then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on ahead over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, that it was that he did in fact seem to be letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I was about to say to him, at that.
It did in fact kind of make me feel a whole lot better as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then of course did in fact begin to start to speak speak to him, at that. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, at that, never the less.
"I'm sorry... I love you Liam... It's always good to see you happy... And to see that you are okay..." I said to him at first, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as I did in fact have a smile on my face as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said to him at first, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of held that for a little bit more time, all at once, as I kind of noticed that his happy smile seemed to go away, as soon as it was that I had said as such a thing like that, all at once. As it seemed like he had simply only been happy due to the fact that he had seen me. I kind of felt a little bit bad about that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as I just kind of got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of began to start to stop thinking on that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, once again. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and continue to speak to him, all at once. As I went to some thing different as it was that I did in fact do as such a thing. As I knew that he was still listening as to just what it was that I even needed to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. "So... Kim left early this morning it seems like, eh?"
It was kind of some light, and a bit of some useless talk, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear to me that it was in fact true as to just what it was that I had said, at that. As I knew that Kim even with the kids that she did in fact have, all at the exact same time too, at that. Was still not one to go around all of the time, and just stay in side of the walls, at that.
I kind of felt like I wish that I could be the same way that it was that she did in fact seem to be a lot of the time, all at the exact same time too. But I kind of just felt like I could not help but to always be worried about my brother, at that, none the less. As he was of course the only thing that it was that I did in fact have left of my family, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just winced at the thought of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and all at once. And I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, at that.
I seemed to stare at my little brother for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. As in the end, he then did in fact nod over to me, all at once. As it was clear that not only was he letting me know that what it was that I had said, was in fact correct. But he was also letting me know that he was about to go right on ahead and speak to me all of the sudden, all at once.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stare at him with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to nod back to him once again. Of course, to let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he was about to say to me all of the sudden.
As soon as it was that he of course had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that over towards him. He then of course did in fact seem to just continue to speak to me, all at once. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
"Yeah she left early this morning and brought us here... I'm kind of happy to be honest, I get to see you one more time..." He said to me, as he held the smile on his face for just a little bit more time, all at once. As it was in fact the same smile that it was that he did in fact have on his face long before now, at that.
It became clear to me, all at once, that he was trying to make me feel bad about leaving, at that. In hopes of course that it was that I was randomly going to change my mind and stay here for a little bit longer, at that. Which I of course was not going to fall for what so ever, as I knew that I had already planned what it was that we were all going to do long ago in advance at that, and also the fact that I had in fact been here for nearly a week, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that it was time for me to leave, as I knew that there was no point in me having this job. Of course, if it was that I was not ever going to use it what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I just kind of felt a little bit bad for my brother, as I knew that he did not want me to leave, as I knew that it was that he did in fact love me.
Of course, I did in fact love him as well, but I knew that I was not left with much of any other choice. As I knew that I also kind of felt like I did in fact want to go out there my self as well, at that, never the less. As I knew that I felt miserable being stuck in side of these walls, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that there was just not all that much to do, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of some one else in the room with us, all at this very moment in time too. As it was clear that they were in fact beginning to start to step up and speak over the both of us, all at the exact same time as well.
I turned my head over to just who it was, all at once. As I of course did in fact begin to start to realize that it was in fact Jordan, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. As I then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over to him, all at once. As it was clear that it was that I was letting him know that I was in fact hearing him out right now, all at once.
It seemed like, as it was clear to me, that it was. That it did not seem to matter all too much to him what so ever right now, never the less. As he then just did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And he then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to all of us, all at once. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say to us all, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... It's good that you love each other... But remember what we are here for?"