Chapter 27: Hurry

I seemed to feel a little bit sick, as I was not all too sure as to just why that was that it was in fact the case, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As I knew that it was not the physical kind of sick what so ever. As much as it was that it was kind of the sick that it was that had to do with my mental state, none the less.
As I kind of just seemed to look on over towards where it was that Sasha was in fact walking at. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she did not want to walk near me. As it was in fact my birth day after all, but for some odd reason or another. She just seemed to be acting a little bit distant from me over the last few days, all at the exact same time too.
As I wondered if it was due to the fact that she felt like I was being too harsh on the fact as to just what it was that I knew we could and could not do out here, at that. But I kind of felt like I needed to be that way how ever. As I knew that it was that I could not be soft on her what so ever. As I knew that if it was that I was like that, than it would for sure get her killed out here, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that was the last thing that it was that I did in fact want. As I knew that it was that I did in fact love her to death, at that. And I did in fact want to do my best to try to protect her. Which was why it was that I had in fact been so hesitant to even bring her out here, all at the exact same time too. But she had been pushing it so hard, I felt like I was not left with much of any other choice but to say yes.
I kind of felt like I was a little bit weak as to the fact that it was that I was in fact giving in that easy. But I also kind of felt like I would be acting weak if it was that I was to tell her that she could not go out here either. As I kind of felt like she needed to know as to just how it was that she was in fact supposed to make it out here on her own.
As it was that Christian was in fact right with just what it was that he had in fact told me. As it was that he felt like we might have actually made it through that attack, if it was of course. That we did in fact train every one in the community, as to just how it was that we could in fact make it out here with out any sort of help, all at the exact same time too.
And it was that we should train people to fight back against all of the dead, as well as the people. The people, that was in fact right... As I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember that was what it was that we were in fact doing just now.
As I kind of just seemed to shiver a little  bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that it was that whilst it was that we were in fact looking for Christian just now. We were in fact kind of looking for where it was that the other community was in fact at in the process.
And based off of what it was that the family had in fact told me about those people. I kind of felt like it was that they were not exactly the kind of people that it was that we did in fact feel like we wanted to run in to, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough and a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head away from Sasha, all at the exact same time too. As it was that those thoughts then did in fact just seem to start to come in to my head, all at the exact same time too. As it of course, did in fact kind of make me shiver as to the fact that I knew that it was in fact very dangerous as to just what it was that we were in fact doing just now.
As it was by far the most dangerous mission that it was that I had ever been on my self. Not to mention the fact that it was of course, that Phillip and Sasha were in fact with us, all at the exact same time too. And I knew that as much as it was that they wanted to act like they knew as to just what it was that they were in fact doing. I knew that they did not have a single clue as to just how it was that they were in fact supposed to make it out here, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on those thoughts, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to mutter some thing to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact some thing that it was that was in fact under my breath, so that it was that no one could in fact hear as to just what it was that I felt like I needed to say to my self, at that.
"This is going to go so bad..." I said to my self, as I knew that I hated to bring that sort of negative energy, all at the exact same time too. But I kind of felt like I could not help but to think that it was that it was in fact going to be the truth, never the less. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes, and my focus on to just what it was that was in fact ahead of me. As I saw that it was that we were now no where near as to just what it was that all of the tall sky scrapers were in fact at right now, at that.
As I kind of felt a little bit better due to that fact, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that.
As I knew that it was that it did not mean as to the fact that it was. That I knew that we were not fully clear what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that it was that we were in fact still in a whole lot of some danger just now. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even though on those kind of thoughts, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the loud voice of some one as it was that they just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on to just who it was that was in fact doing as such a thing like that just now, all at once.
I saw that it was that it was to no surprise what so ever, all at the exact same time too. That it was in fact Phillip  as he still for sure had not seemed to learn as to the fact that it was that we needed to be quiet whilst it was that we were out here. Now especially more than ever, since it was that I knew that we were still on the out skirts of a big city, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head a little bit on over towards him. As I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say out loud to every one, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that Phillip had not seemed to stop, and he had not seemed to hesitate on what it was that he felt like he needed to say just now. That was when he then did in fact continue to speak on over to us, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say so very loud in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Watch out Chester!" He said all so loud, all at once, as I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to start to pull out his gun, all at the exact same time too, all at once. Which did in fact just seem to make my eyes grow wide, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less.
As I felt like as loud as it was that he had in fact felt like he had just yelled just a few seconds ago, all at the exact same time too. I knew that it was nothing compared to just how loud it was that he had in fact was about to be if it was that he was about to fire a shot right now, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to start to close my eyes for just a few seconds, as I prepared my self for there to be a very loud gun shot noise, all at the exact same time too. How ever, just as soon as it was that I had in fact felt like it was in fact about to be the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to hear almost nothing besides a simple pew, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to open my eyes, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that Phillip did in fact just so happen to have a silencer on his gun, all at the exact same time too. Which was dangerous to carry in his holster, as it was that it could turn off the safety, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to have let out a little bit of a calm, and a rough sigh to my self all of the sudden, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to have started to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize that it was that we were in fact fine, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at the dead that had in fact been right beside Chester, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that Chester had not at all seen it coming what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that whilst it was that I had in fact been in the back with Sasha, all at the exact same time too. I had in fact just simply been too lost in my head at that very moment. For the fact that it was that I had in fact even just seemed to have noticed as to just what it was that had even been going on, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that Chester did in fact just seem to have stared at the dead for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see him lift his head back up all of the sudden. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over to Phillip.
Phillip did in fact still have his eyes a little bit wide, as it was that he had in fact still seemed to be a little bit worried for what ever reason or another, at that. Even though it was that I knew that he had already taken out the threat, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that he just seemed to stare at Chester right in to his eyes, as it was that Chester then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over to him.
It was clear to me that it was that it was in fact a thankful, and it was in fact a grateful nod, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact letting Phillip know that he was in fact grateful for the fact that it was that he had saved his life. But it was also the fact that it was that he had in fact just seemed to have let Phillip know that he was about to speak on over towards him just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have realized that it was the case, all at once. That was when it was that it was clear to me that so had Phillip, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course, at that. That Phillip then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards Chester. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting him know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that Chester did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards him just now, at that.
As it was that Phillip had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear Chester continue to speak on over towards him. As I of course for my self, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Thanks man! Geesh! How did you even see that?" He said on over towards Phillip, as it was clear that it was that he was in fact amazed by just what it was that Phillip had done. As I felt like there was in fact a good reason for that to be the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I did in fact realize that he did in fact have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had even said, all at once.
As I knew that it was that Phillip had in fact just seemed to have been ahead of him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. Unless of course, it was the fact that it was that he had already began to have started to have learned as to the fact that it was that there was in fact a difference between. The foot steps of a human, and the foot steps of the dead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to have stood there, and I kind of just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to have got my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even been thinking on long before now, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more of some time.
That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear a much different voice begin to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over to just who it was that was in fact speaking up just now. As I saw that it was that it just so happened to have been Jordan this time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at Jordan right in to his eyes, as it was that I did in fact have my own eyes wide, as soon as it was that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. As I just seemed to nod a little bit on over towards him. As I knew that it was that I was in fact letting him know for my self at the very least, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now to us all, all at once.
It did not seem to matter what so ever if it was that I was to do as such a thing like that, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice, as it was that he just seemed to keep on speaking to us, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to each and every one of us, at that.
"Yeah... Well good job... You now just got the attention of all of the dead around us, on to us..." He said, as I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to now have his eyes on Phillip, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even just said to him, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted on to him, all at the exact same time too.
That was the last thing that was in fact on my mind how ever. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to realize as to the fact that it was. That Jordan was in fact correct with just what it was that he had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to see that it was that there was in fact a bunch of the dead that were in fact heading right across the road from us, all at the exact same time too. As we were on a bit of a smaller 2 lane road on the edge of the city just now, all at the exact same time too. But there still was the dead all around us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen at least 15 to 20 of them, that was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to gulp quite a bit to my self, all at once. As I knew that the dead did in fact like to follow each other, all at the exact same time too, at that. And with this many of the dead coming on over to us just now, all at the exact same time too. I knew that it was as to just what it was that it would mean for the rest of them, all at the exact same time too.
It meant that it was that we were in fact surrounded, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact in stead of pulling out my knife. I did in fact just seem to start to pull out my gun, all at the exact same time too. As I knew with this many of the dead coming over towards us just now. I knew that this was not going to be a knife fight, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was that there was no way possible that we were in fact going to be able to kill them fast enough with a blade, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up to that kind of reality, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Sasha, as it was that she now did in fact decide that it was that she did in fact feel like it was that she wanted to step up and speak just now. As it was that as much as it was that I did in fact want to look on over towards her just now. I knew that it was that I did in fact need to have my mind, and I knew that I did in fact need to have my focus on the fact that it was, at that.
That the dead were all around us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to stare at the dead, all at the exact same time too, at that. I knew that it was that it was in fact still the fact, all at the exact same time too, once again. That I was in fact still paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that Sasha did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards us all just now, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear her voice. As it was that she did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards us, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to us all, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Wait! We should just run through! There is too many of them for us!" She said to us, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was that she might in fact be right with just what it was that she had in fact just said to us all, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do just now, at that. Which was really hard for me to do, considering as to the fact that the dead were in fact all around us, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
I was tempted to put my gun down, but I knew that I could not, until we did in fact decide that it was that it was going to be our decision, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was in fact ready to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I was in fact ready to pull the trigger, and take out the first bit of the dead, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, just before it was that it did in fact seem like it was that I was about to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice. As it was that they just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have heard that voice. That was when I just then this time, did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards them for what ever reason or another, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was in fact of course, that it was Phillip that was in fact the one that was in fact beginning to start to step up and speak to us all, all at the exact same time as well.
Of course, he was the one that had caused all of this in the very first place any ways, at that. As I kind of just seemed to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that, all at once. As I knew there was a good reason as to just why that was the case.
As I kind of just seemed to calm my self down, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times on over towards him, at that. As I knew that it was of course, that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us all, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to do as such a thing like that, all at once. He then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to us all, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"She's right! There's a path right there we can get through! Hurry!"