Interlude

I woke up to an early morning, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now. As it just seemed to be a little bit cold for just what ever reason or another. I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case, at that.
As I knew that it was that it was the middle of the summer, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was. That I had in fact just so happened to have slept in quite a bit, at that.
Which was not a normal thing for me to do, at that. As I knew that it was that I would not have done it if Ben was here with me. As I kind of missed the kid, as much as it was that he felt like he did in fact get on my nerves, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to get my mind, and my focus on to all of those thoughts, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on some much different thoughts, at that. As I felt like he was the last thing that I needed to be worried about right now.
Right now, I felt like I needed to be worried about my self. As I did not have a clue as to just where it was that I was at right now. As I had sadly some how lost the map that it was that I had in my back pack, at that.
As that meant that it was going to be hard for me to get back home for one thing, at that. As well as the fact that it was that I had no clue as to just where I was at, or where it was that I was in fact going. Luckily I was in fact in a fairly big city, as I felt like there must be some where that did in fact have a map, never the less.
Though, I had noticed that the city had in fact just been looted a fair bit, as it was clear that some one else had been here, at that. And a fair bit of a lot of some ones, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of had a bit of some fear, that this was where it was that I was looking for.
I felt like I might some how find the ones that had done what it was that they had done to my people. As I felt like this was where it was that they were most likely closest to be by, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that.
Meaning that it was that I knew that I needed to be careful, and I needed to do this slow. Also it meant that it was that I did in fact just need to wake up earlier than it was that I had in fact woken up this morning. As I let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I then began to just start to lift my self up from where it was that I had in fact just been sitting at on the ground, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact seem to just start to go over to the front door of the library, all at the exact same time too. As I was in fact in an office, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to walk right on over to just where it was that the front door was at, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to hear foot steps from right out side the room, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that some one was here with me.
It was not the dead what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I knew the difference between those foot steps, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then quikcly dipped my head behind a table, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to curse a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Shit! This ain't good..." I said to my self, as I knew that it was that it was in fact not good for me what so ever. As I really doubted as to the fact that it was that Sasha had in fact just seemed let some one else come my way, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case at that. I just then did in fact hear the foot steps go right up to the door, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. Which was hard, considering this must be the people of the group that had attacked us.
I did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the foot steps stop. As it seemed like they had decided that it was that they were going to stop right at the door to the room that I was in fact in just now.
I kind of gulped a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just felt like I needed to stay calm right now. As I pulled out my gun from out of my holster, just in case the person did in fact just so happen to come in to the room and attack, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to think on those thoughts for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of some one from the other side of the door, all at once. As it was clear that they were speaking to some one, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to pay my full attention as to just what it was that the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say on the other side of the door, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when the man did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak, all at once. As I began to start to realize that my worst fears were in fact coming to life, all at the exact same time too, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the man had to say to me, all at once, from the other side of the door, as well.
"Sir... We know you are in that room... Look, we don't want no trouble... There is about 10-15 of us, so don't try to pull a quick one on us... Just come out with your hands up..."