Chapter 7: Come In

There we were, as we were right at where it was that Shannon's room was at, at that. As I had of course been in this room a few times, at that. It was not her bed room by any means. As it was just simply the room where it was that she met for important topics such as what it was that we were here for, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit of some time, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to notice that all at once, at that, never the less. Chester of course was the one to knock on the door, as I was in fact fairly certain that she was in fact that room right now.
That was where it was that she spent most of her day. And there was no need for her to go any where else right now, so I felt like we were in fact fine, and we were in fact safe with just what it was that was were in fact doing right at this very moment in time too, at that, none the less. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As I looked at my brother, as it was that I was in fact fully prepared to say good bye. And to say good bye for who knows how long, as I knew that we were going to be out there for at least a week, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at Liam for a little bit more time, as I did in fact have a little bit of a sad smile on my face as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that. That was when in the end, all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
I then did in fact begin to start to notice that the door that it was that we were in fact waiting for Shannon at, all at the exact same time as well. Did in fact begin to start to open, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I saw that very much to my surprise, that it was not Shannon that was in fact the one who had opened the door.
It was in fact Tanner who it was that had in fact opened to door. As I saw a smile pop up on the face of Sasha, just as soon as it was that she had in fact began to start to realize, and she had in fact just began to start to notice that all of the sudden, as to just who it was that she was looking at right now. As I knew that she had told me all about the man, and how it was that he had in fact been the father of her best friend, all at the exact same time too.
Her best friend of course was the one who she had to witness get shot right on the head right in front of her own eyes, as I kind of shivered at the thoughts of that, all at once. As I knew that it was best to just not think on that at all right now. As it was that I simply just did in fact seem to keep my mind and my focus mainly on the fact that it was in fact Tanner who was at the door right now.
Not only was it him, but I of course did in fact begin to start to notice that all at the exact same time too. That Jordan of course did not seem to show the same joy, and the same happy face as the rest of us did right now. As he simply just stared at Tanner with a bit of a blank look on his face. And he then of course did in fact begin to start to speak up to him all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
As I of course did in fact just kind of blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that luckily enough. Tanner of course did in fact begin to start to nod back to Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact letting Jordan know that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to pay attention on to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact have to say to him right now.
Jordan for some odd reason did not seem to be all too happy at all right now, at that. As I kind of wondered if some thing had happened last night that it was that I had not remembered at all, what so ever. As I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that it could be, as I knew that for some odd reason or another, he had kind of been acting this way the entire day that it was that we had in fact been together for the most part, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and I kind of just seemed to continue to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. As in the end, Jordan then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And he then dud in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead and speak to Tanner. With a not all too happy tone of voice what so ever, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact seem to just start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to Tanner, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
"Is Shannon in there? We need to speak to her..." Jordan said to Tanner, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that right away, Tanner did in fact seem to start to have a little bit of a worried look on his face all of the sudden. Which I could not blame him for what so ever. As that was of course due to the fact that the way that it was that Jordan had just said that, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As he had kind of said it like it was some sort of emergency, all at the exact same time too. And that it was that we 100% needed to go speak to Shannon right now. Which of course we needed to speak to her, to let her know that we were going out, as it was in fact the rules of this place.
But it was not really all that much of an emergency that we needed to get done right now, what so ever, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just let out a little bit of a rough, and I let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact kind of just start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of felt a little bit bad for Tanner right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
Every one else did in fact seem to just start to have their head, and their eyes squinted on towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that they too had in fact noticed the exact same thing that it was that I had in fact just noticed, all at the exact same time as well, as that was of course the fact as to just the way that it was that Jordan had said what it was that he had said to Tanner.
Tanner as it was that I could tell, did in fact seem to be a little bit disgruntled, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As he kind of seemed to move around a little bit uncomfortably at first, all at the exact same time too. Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact seem to just start to speak back to Jordan, all at once, at that.
I kind of still was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact really even going on right at this very moment in time too, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I kind of just had my head tilted a little bit towards Tanner, all at the exact time too. As I knew that the very least, I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he was about to go on ahead and say all of the sudden, at that, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to stare there for just a little bit more time, still lost as all I could ever be. As he of course did in fact just seem to continue to start to go right on ahead, and he of course did in fact seem to just continue to speak back to Jordan, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he kind of felt like he even needed to say to Jordan, all at the exact same time too.
"Why... Uh yes... She is in here... Is some thing going on?" He said, as I could see that it was that he did in fact have his eyes a bit wide as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said as a little bit of a response back to Jordan, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I could tell that just based off of the look that was on the fact of Jordan right now. He of course did in fact seem to be a little bit off balance right now. But it at the very least did not seem like he was going to budge what so ever, on just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time as well, never the less, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at him for just a little bit more time, as I could tell that just based off of the look of some fright that was in fact on the fact of Tanner right now, that he was in fact a little bit afraid as to the fact that there might in fact be some thing that it was that was in fact going on right now. I kind of felt a little bit bad for him if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and I seemed to stare to look at Jordan right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I of course did in fact kind of squint my eyes a little bit over towards him, at that, never the less. But even then, that did not seem to move him at all right now, what so ever. As I was in fact a little bit worried for my friend, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, once again, at that.
As I just kind of just seemed to start to calm my self down, all at once, as in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that there was in fact some one else that was in fact in the room with Tanner right now, all at the exact same time too. As that of course just so happened to be our leader Shannon, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt a little bit better as soon as it was that I had in fact noticed her face right behind Tanner, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to start to notice as well, that it was that she was of course. Beginning to start to go right on ahead, and she was starting to speak up on just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I began to start to nod over to Shannon, at that. Even if it was that she was not paying attention to me, it still made me feel better to let her know that I was at the very least doing as such a thing over towards her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare on over towards her for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when she then did in fact seem to just start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And she then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and speak back to Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that all of us that were in fact in the room right now, all at the exact same time as well. Were of course beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say back to Jordan all of the sudden, at that.
"Relax Tanner... He is just going to come here to let me know that he and his friends are leaving... If something happened we would have heard about it already..." She said to Tanner, all at the exact same time too, as she then just did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And she then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that.
And she then all of the sudden did in fact kind of start to get her eyes on Jordan, all at the exact same time too, just as soon as it was that Tanner had in fact began to start to look on over towards her, at that. As it was clear that he had in fact just seemed to feel a little bit better as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to what it was that she had even just said to him, never the less, at that.
I kind of just got my mind, and I kind of just seemed to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact been even thinking on long before now, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at all of them for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that.
As I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Phillip behind my back, all at once, as it was that he did in fact kind of just whisper under his breathe, all at the exact same time too, at that. As of course he spoke a little bit too loud, as I was in fact able to hear as to just what it was that he even felt like he needed to say right now, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say him self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Oh I am sure that you would know about it already..." He said to him self, all at once, as I kind of just turned my head a little bit on over towards him, all at once, at that. As I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what ever it was that he had even meant by what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too.
Of course he noticed that it was that I had in fact kind of heard as to just what it was that he had said. As he then did in fact kind of just start to dip his head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, at that. As I knew that he had kind of acted differently, and he had lost his trust in his leader, ever since it was that his mother had in fact died as a part of her council, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I knew that it was that he did not trust her what so ever any more, because of that, as he felt like she had some thing different behind all of that, at that. Which I really did in fact doubt that it was in fact the case, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, as I was not all too sure as to just what ever it was that I should really even do as a little bit of a response back to just what ever it was that he had in fact even just said, at that.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I knew that it was not really any thing that it was that I wanted to think about at all right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to turn my head right back on over to just where it was that Shannon and every one else was at right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to hear. As it was that Shannon was in fact once again beginning to start to continue to speak to us all, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to hear her voice as it was that she had in fact began to start to speak all at once. I of course did in fact seem to turn my head a little bit on over towards her, all at once. As I was in fact letting her know that at the very least, that it was, that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to us all right now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when she then of course, did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind, and I began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to us all, all in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Alright every one... You are welcome to come in, so that we can discuss where you are going to go..." She said to us all, all at once, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to kind of let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I kind of felt like we had plans as to just where it was that we were in fact going to start off the new group at, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of hoped that she was not going to decide to change that what so ever, at that. As in the end, I just kind of started to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to even be thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just began to start to go right on ahead with the others, all at once, and I began to start to walk with them in to the meeting room, all at the exact same time too. That was of course when I then did in fact seem to start to hear a loud cough from right beside me, all at once, at that. As it was clear that some one was in fact trying to get my attention, or the attention of some one else right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that, all at once, all of the sudden. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I of course did in fact seem to start to turn my head over to just who it was that had in fact seemed to start to do as such a thing over to me, at that.
As I noticed that to much to my surprise, all at the exact same time too, at that. That the person just so happened to be my brother Liam, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact quite a bit clear to me that right at this very moment in time as well, never the less. That it was that I had in fact began to start to notice that he was trying to get me to pay attention to him, all at once.
I was in fact a little bit surprised at first as to just what it was that was in fact even going on. That was until I then began to start to realize that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to walk in to the meeting room with Shannon and every one else. With out even thinking as to the fact that it was that my brother was in fact with me, and he was going to be left here with no one, all at the exact same time too.
I just kind of seemed to start to continue to stand there, and I just kind of seemed to continue to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I kind of just seemed to start to speak to my brother, all at once. As I was clearly letting him know that I had not forgotten about him, which of course was not a lie, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead, and I had of course began to start to speak to my brother, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as he the nodded to me. And I then did in fact begin to start to realize of course, that it was that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to me, at that, never the less.
It kind of made me feel just a slight bit better if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. But I still kind of felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit bad as to just what it was that had in fact happened a few seconds ago. I kind of just got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once. As I just of course did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact seem to continue to start to all of the sudden speak to him. As I knew now that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Sorry Liam.... You can't come in with us... I'm not going to leave you just yet, I will go and say good bye to you, just go and scurry off with your friends..." I said to him, all at once, as I cracked a little bit of a sad smile on my face as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact kind of said what it was that I had said to him, at that. I began to start to realize as to just how badly it kind of did in fact kind of hurt me as to the fact that it was that I knew that I was going to have to be leaving him behind once again, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once, and I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that my brother did in fact have a little bit of a sad look on his face right at this very moment in time too never the less, at that. But in the end, at the very least, he just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And he of course did in fact seem to just start to nod back as a little bit of a response to me all of the sudden. As it was clear that he had in fact heard, and he had in fact agreed on to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt a little bit sick as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then all of the sudden did in fact seem to start to breathe in a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
I began to start to turn my head away from my brother at first. As it was that I once again did in fact seem to just start to continue to hear the voice of Shannon, as it was that she did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to me in specific this time. As I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over to her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead, and I had in fact locked eyes with her. I then of course, did in fact seem to just go right on ahead and I began to start to nod to her, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, it was clear that I was in fact letting her know that I was in fact paying attention on to just what ever it was that she was about to say to me, at that, never the less.
Once it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. She then of course did in fact seem to just continue to speak to me, at that. As I did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact even feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
"Oh no... Let him come in..."