Chapter 12: Get Killed

It was a rough night of sleep. As when we had gone in to just about the nicest room that it seemed like we could possibly find. It was still not safe enough for us to sleep on any of the beds what so ever.
There were rodents all over the place, and there were insects every where, all at the exact same time too. I kind of felt a little bit sick about it all, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As we simply decided to go and sleep in the bathroom, as I let Sasha sleep in the bath tub.
As I had made sure that we had cleared out all of the bugs before it was that she had slept in there. As she had in fact been quite a bit creeped out about it all, none the less. As she had simply just seemed to be just as it was that Phillip had been, as she had asked to go back.
Which made no such sort of sense to me what so ever. As to just what it was that she had even meant by that of course. As I was not all too sure if she was talking about us going all the way back home.
Which was simply just not possible when it was that middle of the night. And that right now, it was the most dangerous time to be out right now, more than ever. As the only time that I had ever done it was that night with Christian, when it was that we knew we were getting attacked.
I had been so filled up with adrenaline that entire time. I had not seemed to remember a single thing about it all what so ever. Which was fine of course, because I really felt like I did not want to think back on that day what so ever, none the less.
As I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts. As I just then did in fact begin to start to look all around me, all at once.
And I just remembered that it was in fact the morning, as it was that I could in fact clearly tell right now. As I noticed that it was of course, the case. As it was that I could clearly see some light coming from the cracks of what was left of this door, all at the exact same time too.
I groaned a bit heavily to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to lift my self up. As I was so worn out, due to the fact that it had in fact been so hard to sleep last night, due to the fact that it was just so uncomfortable.
And all of the noises of all of the rodents moving around. Every single time that it felt like I heard some thing move around. It made me freak out and panic for the life of Sasha. As that was the main thing that it did in fact feel like I was worried about whilst it was that we were in fact out here, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and just about as normal as I felt like I could. As it was also I knew, hard to sleep. As that was of course due to the fact that it was such a tight spot, and the ground did not feel good what so ever.
I shook my head a bit to my self how ever, all at once. As I knew that it did nothing for me what so ever, as to the fact that it was. That I was in fact going to complain about the fact that it was that I had not got all too much sleep what so ever last night.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact seemed to stare at the door way that was in fact in front of me right now. For just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to get my self up from off of the ground, at that.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to look right over to Sasha, to make sure she was okay. As if it was that I was worried that some thing had some how happened to her during the night. Which I knew was not the case what so ever, as I knew that it would have come after me, before it was that it had in fact came after her.
As I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. I noticed that it was that Sasha of course. Was some how sound asleep right now, all at the exact same time too. Which did not make sense to me, as I knew that she was not used to sleeping on such an uncomfortable spot like she was right now.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there a little bit surprised. I kind of shook those thoughts off from my head, all at once. As I knew that not every one was like me, as I knew that it was a lot easier for some people to get some sleep, a lot more than it was for me.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a gentle sigh to my self, all at once. As I felt relaxed, and I felt calm, as it was that I noticed that she was okay right now, never the less. As I kind of wiped my eyes a little bit, to get off a little bit of the blur that it seemed like I saw right now, at that.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, once again. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact feel like I should let her get a little bit more rest, at that. As I knew that she would in fact need it, never the less.
How ever, I just then, as it was that I was about to open the door, all at the exact same time too. And I was just about to go on ahead and leave the room that it was that the both of us were in fact in right now. That was just when I then did in fact seem to start to stop my self all at once.
As I decided not to leave her, as I did not trust her self alone with out me right now. As I felt like she might freak out if she noticed that it was that I was not beside her in the morning, when she too was to wake up. And I did not want her to go out looking for me, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was just when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact seem to start to turn my head around over towards Sasha.
And as much as it felt like it did in fact pain me to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to shake her a little bit, to try to get her to wake her self up, all at once.
As just when it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when she just then did in fact seem to start to slowly open her eyes, all at the exact same time too. And she of course, did in fact crack a bit of a smile on her face, at that.
It was clear that she was happy to see that I was the first face that it was that she got to see in the morning, all at the exact same time too. It kind of just seemed to lighten up my mood a little bit, as soon as it was that I realized it was in fact the case. As I just then did in fact gently begin to start to speak to her, all at once, at that.
As it was that she had in fact just began to start to realize that I was in fact just beginning to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that, as well. And she then did in fact seem to start to nod to me, all at once. As it was clear to me that right now, that she was in fact letting me know that she did in fact have her full attention on to just what it was that I was about to go on ahead and say to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, as well. As I knew that it was, that she was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again.
"You ready to get up? It's going to be a bit of a hard day ahead..." I said to her, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was that we were trying to get to the city as soon as it felt like we possibly could. That way we could in fact finish this journey, all at the exact same time too. And that we could get back to mainly training them what it was that we were in fact supposed to be doing out here, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, once again, never the less. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that she did in fact seem to just start to nod right back on over towards me.
As I saw her reach her hand up, all at once, as it was clear that she did in fact want my help, to help her get out of the shower that she was in right now, all at the exact same time too. I of course did in fact oblige to it, as well. As I knew that it would mean at the very least, that I would get to hold her hand for just a few seconds this early morning, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to get up from the bath tub, at that. As I then did in fact smile at her, to see that she was at least some what okay for her first night out here, none the less.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to get her self up, all at once, at that. That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to brush her self off, all at once. As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, as well.
That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to reach on over towards where it was that her bag was at on the toilet, at that. As it was clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, never the less. That she was in fact just trying to get some thing out of her bag right now.
Which I was going to let her do, as I then did in fact reach on over to my bag, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to open my casing of water, never the less. As I had sweat a lot during the night, and I had lost a lot of water in my body, meaning that it was of course. That I was going to have to go right on ahead, none the less, at that.
And I was going to have to drink some more to be able to fill me up, all at the exact same time as well. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that. And I had in fact just seemed to start to take a few gulps of some water, all at the exact same time too.
That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that all at the exact same time too. That Sasha was in fact beginning to start to take her clothes off for some odd reason or another, at that. Which at first I was about to grin, as I thought that she was getting at some thing early in the morning.
Which I immediately realized made no such sort of sense in this nasty ass place, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that she was in fact beginning to start to chance her clothes, all at once. Which I just then did in fact of course, begin to start to step in, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, to get her to stop.
She turned her head a little bit over towards me, all at once. As I saw that she just had her bra on, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I was struck on that for just a few seconds. As they were just so big, and they were so clean, thst I felt like I really could not help but to stare for just a few seconds of some time.
How ever, as it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to notice that all at once, at that. That she was in fact going right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I noticed that it was that she was in fact just beginning to start to nod right on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that she was letting me know that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to wake my self up a little bit, all at once. And I just then did in fact, begin to start to speak up towards her, at that. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, never the less, at that.
"No... Don't change your clothes... We only have a few pairs, you'll have to wear that for a few days... We aren't cleaning them while we are out here..." I said to her, all at once, as I saw that just based off of the look that was on her face. As soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to her.
That she was clearly not all too happy by what I had told her. As I knew that she was not only a clean freak, never the less. But she had a little bit of some OCD in her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Which was nothing to bash on, but it was not really some thing that we could use right now, whilst we were out here, none the less. As it was why I had told her to bring her least favorite clothes for the summer whilst we were out here, none the less. As I knew that just as it was that I kind of felt like right now, none the less. It was clear to me that she also did not want to be covered in the nasty sweat from last night either, at that.
But sadly, we were going to have to deal with that the entire trip that it was that we were about to be on, never the less, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough and a bit of a heavy sigh to my self. As she just seemed to have her eyes squinted at me, as it was clear that she was not all too happy by just what it was that I had even just said to her.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that she put her shirt back on, all at once, at that. And she then did in fact begin to start to zip up her bag, all at once, at that. As I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once, at that, never the less. As I knew that she would be glad that I had told her that when all was said and done. Even if it was that she might be a little bit upset at me right now.
I kind of just did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, at that. As Sasha with her eyes squinted right on over towards me still. She just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And she just then did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right on ahead over towards her, either which way it was. As I was in fact letting her know that right now, that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to notice me, and she had in fact seemed to see me do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when she luckily of course, did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to me, at that. As I ot course, did in fact just seem to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
"Alright... Well you lead the way..." She said to me, as she still had her eyes squinted at me through and through what it was that she had said to me. Which I of course, did in fact do my best to try to ignore as to that being the fact as well.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head away from her, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to pick up my bag, all at the exact same time too. And I of course did in fact begin to start to put it on my back, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden open the door to the bath room that it was that we had in fact slept in last night. As I made sure that there was nothing that was in fact in side of the room right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to look all around, and I saw that through the light that was at the window right now. I noticed that we were safe, and nothing had randomly just decided that it was. That it was in fact just going to go through the door in the middle of the night, at that, never the less.
Which I kind of felt a little bit better as to that being the case, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to step ahead, all at once, at that. And I began to start to head out of the bath room that it was that we had in fact been in.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear, and see some thing run right past us, at that. Which made my heart stop for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then noticed that it was that it had simply just been a mouse, all at the exact same time too. As I doubt that any sort of the dead would be that small for one thing. And that it would in fact be able to go that fast, all at the exact same time too, even during the night, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to calm my self down. I noticed that Sasha took what it was that had happened altogether completely different, at that. As I saw that she jumped back, nearly falling right back in to the tub, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Which would have been a really rough fall, as well. As it was clear that she was in fact freaked out. And that it was clear that she was in fact scared as to just what it was that had in fact even just happened, at that.
I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once. As I got a little bit of a smirk on my own face, all at the exact same time too. Just as it was that it had in fact just seemed like she had in fact freaked out the way that it was that she had even just did, none the less. As I kind of just seemed to hold on to that for just a bit more of some time, all at once, at that.
As she of course, did in fact notice the look that I had on my face, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that I was amused as to just what it was that had in fact just happened. Mean while her self, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that she did not seem to find what it was that had happened all too funny, what so ever.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I was thinking on long before now. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to notice me do as such a thing like that, all at once. It was clear that she did not have an all too amused look on her face at all right now, either. As she just then did in fact simply just begin to start to nod back to me, all at once, at that. As it was clear that she was in fact letting me know that she was in fact beginning to start to pay her full attention on to just what it was that I was about to go on ahead and say to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice her do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I of course did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to her, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I knew that it was, that she was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even felt like I even needed to say to her right now, at that.
"Relax... It was just a mouse... No need to act so scared..." I said to her, as I kind of just rolled my eyes over towards her once again, at that. As I felt like she did in fact kind of have a little bit of a fair point as to the fact that she had in fact even been so freaked out in the very first place any ways.
I had told her all sorts of horror stories that it was that I had been through whilst it was that I had in fact been out here, never the less. As well as the fact that I had told her some of the stories that it was that Christian had in fact told me as well. As they were in fact clearly at first, not scaring her all too much. But now that it was that we were out here, it was clear that she was in fact a little bit afraid of some of those stories that it was that I had in fact said to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at her for just a little bit longer, at that. That was when the name of Christian did in fact come to my mind, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to remember as to just why it was that we were in fact on this mission, all at once, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head around, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to walk out of the bath room, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact start to head on over to where it was that the front door to the room that we were in fact in fact at, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to draw near that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to stop my self at the front door, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I began to start to look out the window at first. Just to make sure that it was that the dead were not any where near us right now.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to look through the nasty peep hole, all at once, at that. As I made sure that the dead were not right up on our door step, at that, never the less. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden.
That was just when I then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead in the end. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the not all too happy voice of Sasha, as it was that she did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at once, at that. As it was that she had in fact just began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once.
That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over to her, all at once. I kind of tilted my head on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she was so angry with me right now. As I wondered if it was that she had in fact just started her period, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at her for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me. In the same not so happy voice that it was that she had in fact just spoken to me in not all too much longer before now, all at the exact same time too. I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me all of the sudden, at that.
"What are you waiting for? Phillip is probably waiting on us right now!" She said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw her go right on over towards the door knob in a little bit of a frenzy. As it was clear that she was in fact not thinking properly right now, at that.
As I was kind of wondering at first, never the less. As to just why it was that Phillip had been the first name that it was that had come to her mind. As I knew that Jordan was in fact the leader of this entire group on this mission, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of squinted my eyes at her for perhaps a second or so, at that. I thought to my self that she might just be thinking about him, due to the way that it was that he had acted last night. As I felt like it was best for me to just not think on that all too much what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at her for just a few seconds longer, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact begin to start to swat her hand down, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that this was the time that it was that I needed to step in and let her know that what it was that she was doing right now.
Was of course not okay what so ever, none the less. Which I could tell did in fact anger her even more, but I of course did not seem to care what so ever about that at all. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I just then did in fact seem to start to shake my head a little bit on over towards her, at that. To let her know that I was not going to allow as to just what it was that she was doing right now.
I could tell that she was still a little bit angry as to just what it was that I was doing right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. But she just kind of seemed to start to calm her self down a little bit, all at once. As she just seemed to tilt her head a little bit over towards me. Clearly lost as to just what it was that I was getting at. And clearly letting me know as to the fact that she was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I was about to go on ahead and say to her, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, as well. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, and as to just what it was that I even needed to prove to her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"No... We don't go out there until we know that it is safe... That is how you get killed..."