Chapter 22: Tomorrow

It was actually amazing, as to the bed that it was that I had in fact slept on with Sasha last night, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was surprised as to the fact that there was no sort of rodents, and there was not that many bugs that were in fact in the place at that.
As it was clear to me that this Holiday Inn must have been an amazing hotel back in the day, at that. As I felt like I had got the best sleep in a long time, at that. Since it was that I knew that every one was of course safe, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of woke up and I felt a bit of some joy, and a bit of some sort of relief, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I saw that it was still a bit dark, but that was just more due to the fact that it was of course. That there was a lot of stuff that was in fact blocking the windows from the out side, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I knew that it was simply just the morning, at that. Due to the fact that there was still some how a working clock that was on the wall, all at the exact same time too. As the clock did in fact read that it was in fact 6am, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which meant that it was that I had in fact got a solid 9 hours of much needed sleep, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to start to suddenly lift my head up, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to be thinking on long before now, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to suddenly calm my self down, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact all of the sudden turn my head on over to Sasha, at first. As I saw that she was in fact sound asleep, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of smiled, as I saw that it was clear that she was in fact getting good sleep right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I did not want to disturb her, until it was that Jordan felt like he needed to get up, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that was when it was that we were in fact going to have to get our day started, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to think on Jordan, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly turn my head on over to the open door to the other bed room, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact suddenly see that it was that they were.
As it was hard to still be able to see through the dark, at that. That it was clear to me as far as it was that I could tell, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That it was clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, never the less. That it was that he and Chester were in fact sound asleep in their own beds, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare for just a little bit longer, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over to the last person that was with us. As it was of course Phillip, as he had been the one who had in fact been acting the most strange out of every one that was in fact in our group, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare at where it was that Phillip was at. As I was to much to my own surprise, all at the exact same time too, at that. That I was in fact surprised to see that it was that he did in fact also have his head up. And he was in fact staring right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Except for the fact that it was that I noticed that unlike it was that it just so happened to be for me. Phillip did in fact just seem to be staring at me with a bit of an angry look on his face. As just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to realize, and he had in fact began to start to notice that it was that I had in fact just seemed to look on over towards him.
That was when he just then did in fact suddenly begin to start to look away, as if it was that he was trying to pretend as to to the fact that it was that he had not just been staring at me, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of just once again, did in fact make me shiver quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he sure as hell felt like he had in fact been acting so strange and so cold to me as of late for what ever reason or another.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at him for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to start to step up, and I just then did in fact begin to start to speak up to him, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I could not bare any of this for any longer, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. And I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing that it was that I was in fact doing right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly turn his head back on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was clear that he was trying his best to try to act as calm and as cool as he felt like he possibly could do in the mean time, all at once. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly nod on over towards me. As it was clear to me that he was letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to stand there and do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly speak on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was, that he was in fact just seeming to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Are you okay Phillip? Is there some thing you need to say to me? You haven't been acting the same as of lately..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just seemed to start to squint my eyes on over towards him, all at once. As I felt like I did in fact need to pressure him, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that he would not tell me other wise, as to just ehar it was that was in fact even going on with just now, at that. Unless of course, it was that I was in fact to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to just keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare at my friend for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time as well. I noticed that it was that he did in fact just seem to show a little bit of a guilty look on his face at first  for some odd reason or another. As he quickly just then did in fact do his best to hide it, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to show as such a look like that, at that.
As I was still quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on with him right now. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That he just then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was trying to tell me that he was fine, and also the fact that it was that he was in fact letting me know that he was about to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I took my foot off the gas a little bit, so to say, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to look at him with a normal look on my own face. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly nod right back on over towards him, all at once. As I let him know that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards me just now, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to suddenly notice that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear his voice as he just seemed to start to suddenly continue to speak to me. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, all at once, at that.
"Yeah... I'm fine Ben... Don't worry about me... I just... I don't know..." He said to me, as I saw that it was that he once again did in fact just so happen to show a bit of a guilty look on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at once. As it now seemed like he was at least some what back to normal on to just what it was that he had in fact just said to me, at least for just a short bit of some time.
As it was that I could now clearly tell that it was that he did in fact just so happen to have a guilty look on his face, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it kind of seemed like it was that there was some thing that it was that he was not telling me right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could for the mean time, all at once.
As just then, in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to think back on him and Sasha, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I began to remember that it was that Sasha had in fact been looking at his penis, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of was starting to think on to the fact that it was that it was that it might just so happen to be the case, as to just what it was that I was in fact thinking right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of gulped a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I felt like I wanted to believe that it would not be the case, at that.
But I also felt like I could not be all too sure about it what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear another voice from the other room begin to start to yell, all at the exact same time too.
As it of course did in fact just seem to start to get the both of me, and also the attention of Phillip on over to just what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time too. As the both of us were in fact very lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now. As it was clear that it was that some thing was in fact going on in the room that Jordan and Chester were in right now.
As just as it was that the both of us had in fact just seemed to start to turn our heads on over to just where it was that Jordan as I could clearly tell was speaking to us from right now. That was when the both of us just then did in fact suddenly seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And we both then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact even feel like he even needed to say to us in the very first place any ways, never the less, all at once.
"Can you shut the hell up the both of you? You just woke every one up!" He yelled to us all, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As he just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly wake up Sasha, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that it was that Jordan had been the only one who had been woken up by us talking to one another, at that.
But as it was that he had in fact just seemed to wake every one else up that was in the room, all at the exact same time too. That was when he had in fact made it clear that no one else was going to be able to go back to sleep, never the less, at that. As I kind of felt like he had done it on purpose so that it was that he could be made to look like the good guy on why it was that every one had to wake up so early.
I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just seemed to start to look on over towards Sasha, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that it was that she was in fact just looking all around her right now. As it was clear that she was lost as to just what it was that was going on right now. And as to just what it was that had even woken her up in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I kind of felt bad for her, as I could tell that she was tired, and I could tell that she simply just wanted to lay back down on the bed. And that it was that she just wanted to get a little bit more sleep right now, all at the exact same time as well. But I knew that we could simply just not allow that to be the case at this point. As now that every one was in fact up right now.
It meant that we all needed to to start to get ready for the day that was about to be ahead of us, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I decided that I was going to be the first one, and I was going to be the bad guy that was in fact going to get out of their bed first, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I knew that I would not put it past Jordan as to the fact that he had done this all on purpose, all at the exact same time too. As I remembered that when it was that we had in fact been kids, he had always wanted to look like he was the good guy, at that. As I knew that he always spoke behind my back to all of the rest of our other friends, all at the exact same time too. And he had told them to say some pretty rough things to me, never the less.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a bit to my self. As I knew that it was all in the past at this point, and that I should just let it be that way, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to look on over to Phillip, and over to Sasha, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I just then did in fact suddenly begin to start to see that it was. That Phillip at the very least, as it was good to see for me. That he was in fact getting out of his own bed, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I saw that it was that he was in fact going right on over towards the bath room, right after it was that he had in fact just got his bag of course, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to get ready to change him self for the new day that was about to be ahead of us. As I almost felt like it was that Sasha was about to follow him for some odd reason or another, at that.
Though I quickly just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice. As it was clear that now, Sasha was in fact just beginning to start to suddenly speak on over to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards her at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over towards her as well. As I let her know that it was, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say right now, never the less.
After it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. Did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear her continue to speak on over to me. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too.
"Ugh! Can't I just get a little bit more sleep?" She said to me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I saw her just close her eyes for just a moment or so, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact see her shove her head right back in to the pillow, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that no matter what the case was in fact going to have to be. I was going to have to be the bad guy no matter what, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
Which I knew that she had not noticed what so ever, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I knew that it was that for one thing, that she did in fact have her eyes closed. As it was clear that it was that she did in fact just want to go to sleep right now, all at the exact same time too. Which I could not blame her, as the bed that we had slept on was way better than the place that it was that we had slept at the last few nights before now.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh each and either way it just so happened to be, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that I could not let her go back to sleep what so ever, how ever. As I could hear from the other room, that every one was in fact already getting up for them selves, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I continued my little role as the villain in this case, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to begin to start to speak up to Sasha, all at the exact same time as well.
As just as it was that she had in fact just began to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. I then did in fact suddenly start to see her open her eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As just as it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead. And she blinked her eyes at first, as well. As in the end, she just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that she was in fact letting me know that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what it was that I was about to go on ahead and say to her.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see her do as such a thing like that, all at once, all at the exact same time as well. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at first, to try to calm my self down. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly continue to speak on over towards her, at that. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact just now, beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, all at once, at that.
"No... You can't... Jordan is right, we need to get up and get to Charlotte before it gets dark tonight... So we either need to start early, unless you want to jog all day with a big bag on your back..." I said to her, all at the exact same time too, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes a little bit on over towards her as well, just as soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to have heard as to just what it was that I had even said to her, never the less.
I was just trying to make sure that it was that she knew that what it was that I had said was serious. And I was kind of joking about the second option, as I needed to make sure that she actually did not think that she would rather do that, at that. As I knew that it would only wear her out even more than it was that she felt like she was right now, never the less.
Though, I knew that once she got out of bed, and she did in fact stretch a little bit. She would realize that it was of course, at that. That she was actually not worn out at all, what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was rather just the fact that it was that she simply had a very good sleep. And that her body did just not want her to wake up, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As that was why as nice as it was to be able to sleep on a place like that, all at the exact same time too. I also knew that I kind of hated it, all at the exact same time too. As to the fact that it was that I knew that it was that I was going to have to leave it behind, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As I did my best to just to try to not think on it all too much, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at her for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear another voice from the other room. As it was clear to me that he was in fact just now beginning to start to speak to the both of me and Sasha, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact suddenly begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over to Jordan, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to lock eyes with him for just a few seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over towards him. As I let him know that it was of course. That I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to the both of us just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see me do as such a thing like that, as well. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to the both of us, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say right now, in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Ben is right... Perhaps we can find another hotel like this for us to sleep in before we look for Christian tomorrow..."