Chapter 5: Ready To Go

Some thing felt oddly warm in the bed that it was that I was in fact just sleeping in, at that. And I knew that it was not just the fact that it was in fact the summer, at that. As I knew that we did in fact have very good AC in this place, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of stared at the ceiling that was in fact in front of me for just a little bit of some time, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was that there was some thing beside me, at that. It was in fact clearly warming me up, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, that was when I the did in fact turn my head on over to just what it was, and as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, at that.
I was in fact a little bit freaked out by it, at first. That was until I began to start to realize that all at once, that it just so happened to be Sasha, never the less, once again. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice that it was in fact her, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
That was when it then did in fact all start to come back to me, in a little bit of a blur, as to just what it was that had in fact happened last night. It was in fact quite a bit of a head ache to think about, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I began to start to realize right away, that it was due to the fact that it was in fact clear to me that right now that I did in fact have a hang over at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As I knew that every one else was in fact in the living room right now, at that. As I had let them all stay the night at my place last night, as there was no point in sending them home past mid night, when it was that they had all their stuff packed and ready to go on the journey, at that, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a heavy groan to my self, all at once, once again, as in the end, I just did in fact seem to start to get my mind and my focus on just what it was that had in fact even got me to this point, with Sasha in my bed. As it really did not make me feel any sort of uncomfortable at all, as it was that I knew that she was in fact my girl friend, at that.
I just would not have expected it to be the case at that, never the less, as the bed that it was that I was on right now was just a slight bit bigger than a twin bed, at that. I kind of just seemed to start to stare at her for a little bit longer, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to realize that all at the exact same time too.
That it was that Sasha clearly did not have any clothes on at all right now, what so ever. As it was that I had also began to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, never the less, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to realize that as well, that I also did not have any clothes on right now, at that, never the less.
It was clear that the both of us did in fact have sex last night, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was all starting to come back to me, as I remember the bed bouncing back and forth. And I began to start to remember as to just how fast my heart had in fact been pounding, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to realize that, all at once, I began to start to stare up at the ceiling, at that. I knew that it was still early morning, and I did not have to get out of bed just yet. But the thoughts of just what it was that had in fact happened last night still being fresh on my mind, I kind of felt like I could not help but to smile, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to begin to smile a little bit to my self, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact feel a little bit of some movement on the bed right beside me, that did in fact confuse me a bit at first. As well as not all too much longer after that as well, I did in fact hear the familiar voice of Sasha, as it was that she was in fact beginning to start to speak to me all of the sudden, all at once.
I was in fact a little bit surprised as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now, as I knew that it was that she had in fact been sound asleep just a few seconds before now. I kind of just began to start to turn my head on over to her all of the sudden, all at once, as in the end, I just then did in fact go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod to her, all at once. To let her know that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she was about to say to me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when she then of course did in fact just seem to continue to speak to me, all at once, as it was that I did in fact just continue to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she had to say to me this early morning, at that.
"It's always good to see you happy Ben... I can't wait to go out side and see the real world today..." She said to me, all at once, as I kind of blushed as to just what it was that she had said to me at first, at that. But at the end of just what it was that she had in fact even just said, it seemed like she just did in fact have to ruin it, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of felt sick as to the thoughts of just going out side to see what it was that the real world was like. I was sure that she was excited to see what it was like after it was that it had in fact been such a long time for her. But that was just not the case for me, as I was sure that it was that she was in fact thinking it was going to be the same nice place that she remembered long ago, long before now, at that.
But that was simply just not the case what so ever, as I knew that yes, whilst the sights were pretty to see. What was not pretty to see was the dead that seemed to just be walking around every where. As it seemed like I had at least killed a hundred of them at this point, but more and more just seemed to keep on coming.
I dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, at the thought of all of that, as well. As I knew that it was that Sasha did not mean a single thing by just what it was that she had in fact even said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. But I just kind of felt like now that it was that I had in fact just seemed to begin to start to think on it for quite a bit of some time, at that. It seemed like I now could not get my thoughts off of that, never the less, once again.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare out in to my bed room for just a little bit longer, all at once. I began to start to wake my self up a little bit more, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I was in fact now ready to get out of bed, even as much as it was that I felt like I had a head ache, and I did in fact have a hang over from last night, all at the exact same time too. I was not all too sure as to just how that was the case, as I really did not remember drinking that much. Surely, right?
I was not all too sure how ever, as I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over to Sasha, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, all at once.
I saw that her eyes were in fact wide as it was that she was in fact looking right back in to my own eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that she was in fact a little bit worried get self as to just what it was that was going on right now. But in the end, luckily enough for me. She then did in fact begin to start to nod to me all of the sudden, at that. As it was in fact clear to me right now, that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to pay her full attention on to just what ever it was that I was in fact about to say to her, at that.
I kind of felt a little bit better as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and continue to speak to her all of the sudden, at that. I knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... Yes... Not too excited now... But we may as well get ready to go now so we can get an early start..." I said to her, all at once, as it was that I felt like I had in fact kind of been correct as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to her, none the less. I kind of felt like it would be better to start early, as I really did not have plans for a place for us to stay the night what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, once again. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over to her, all at once. As it was in fact clear that I was letting her know that I was in fact being for real as to just what it was that I had even just said to her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to lift my self up out of bed, all at once, as I felt like it was clear that I was going to have to be the one who was going to have to make the first move, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just began to start to do as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then did in fact begin to start to notice, all at once. That I was in fact bare naked, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I quickly put my hands in front of my crotch, all at the exact same time too, to try to block my penis, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had in fact even just done as such a thing like that at first, as I knew that it was that it was not like Sasha had never seen my penis before. I kind of just let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just kind of put my hands back down, as I knew that there was nothing at all to be embarrassed about.
Just as it was that I had put my hands down how ever, that was when I then did in fact begin to start to hear Sasha begin to snicker all at once. As I quickly began to start to turn my head on over to her, at that, as I was in fact a little bit lost. As well as the fact that I was in fact a little bit scared, all at the exact same time too, for some odd reason or another once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact kind of once again show a little bit of an embarrassed look on my face all of the sudden, at that. I did my best to hide it, as it was that it was clear that Sasha had in fact noticed it.
She too did in fact seem to be a little bit embarrassed her self, as it was that she did in fact start to continue to speak to me, all at once. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As in the end as well, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod to her, even though it was that I still felt like I could not help but to be embarrassed.
Sasha did her best to try to keep her self as calm as she felt like she possibly could in the mean time, all at once, as in the end. She of course did in fact seem nod to me, all at once. She continued to speak to me, at that, none the less. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less.
"Wow... I've just never seen it flaccid before... I mean I'm sorry... I can't help but to stare... It's so pretty..." She said to me, all at once, as I kind of began to start to blush all at once. I knew that there was nothing for me to hide what so ever, but I felt like I still could not help but to still show the bit of an embarrassed look on my face, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, I too did in fact begin to start to chuckle a bit to my self, all at once. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As just as it was that I had in fact began to start to look away from Sasha, all at the exact same time too.
That was when I then did in fact begin to start to see her get her self out of the bed, all at once. As I of course knew that she too was in fact naked, all at the exact same time too. As I of course felt like my self, I could not help but to turn my head over to her, such as it was that she had done for me, just a few moments before now, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could all at once, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to have my jaw drop all of the sudden. It was so amazing as to just what it was that I was in fact staring at right now.
She had such big breasts, and do not even get me started on her ass. I just kind of continued to stand there and stare at her for just a little bit more time, all at once. As she noticed me staring at her of course, as she had a little bit of a shy smile on her face as it was that she noticed me staring at her right now, at that.
I kind of just stared for a little bit longer, as I felt like I could not bare it any longer, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead all at the exact same time as well, once again. I then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak to her, just as it was that I had done no longer than a minute ago, at that.
She kind of just stared at me with the same smile on her face as it was that she had before now. She blinked her eyes as if she was trying to pretend to be innocent, at that. As in the end, she just then did in fact begin to start to nod on ahead to me, all at once. As it was clear to me that right now, she was in fact letting me know that she was in fact beginning to start to pay her full attention on to just what it was that I was about to say to her, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to notice as to such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, to try to calm my self down, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to continue to speak to her, all at once, just as it was that I was doing long before now, at that. I knew that of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to her, all at the exact same time too, as well.
"Jesus... How did I get so lucky... You are just so hot!" I said to her, all at the exact same time too, as I felt a little bit embarrassed as soon as it was that I had said that to her. I felt a little bit stupid as well, as I kind of felt like I was making it seem like I was only talking about her body. As well as the fact that I felt like I had made it seem that I only wanted her for her body.
Which of course was not the case what so ever. I loved her for her personality, and even with out the make up, she was in fact beautiful to me still. I just felt like I was too lost in my head, and to stuck in my thoughts right now to add that on to that all, all at the exact same time too, at that.
She did not seem to think all too much on what it was that I had in fact even just said to her how ever, luckily enough for me, as I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self all of the sudden, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus on to just what it was that I was in fact even doing right now.
That was of course the fact that I knew that I needed to get my self dressed, as I knew that whilst it was okay for Sasha to see me naked. It was not just okay for me to go out in public, and go out in front of my friends naked what so ever, at that, never the less. As I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, and I then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts all at the exact same time too, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to open up my dresser, as I did not feel like wasting the nice pairs of clothes that were going to have to stay clean for a while whilst we were out there, that I did in fact have in my bag right now. I knew that it would be just much more smart if it was that I took some of the clothes that were in my dresser. I knew that I was growing at a fairly fast rate, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I knew that at some point soon, as I knew that I had to get rid of the clothes from out of my room. I did not feel like it was worth waiting how ever many years for Liam to take them. I knew that it was going to be such a long time before any thing like that was going to happen what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As finally in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and I did in fact just start to get my focus back on to just what it was that I was in fact doing right now, never the less. That was of course the fact that it was that I had now gotten a clean and nice pair of clothes from out of my dresser, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact all of the sudden start to go right on ahead, and I then all of the sudden began to start to put the clothes on all at once, at that. As I let out a little bit of a soft and a gentle sigh to my self, all at once, as it was that I did in fact begin to start to put those clothes on.
I kind of wished that it was that I could stay in that bed for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, never the less. But I also knew that if it was that we were in fact both now awake, at that. That it was that we best not waste any of our day just lying in bed, as it was always good to get an early start, as I had in fact learned from Christian long ago, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare, and I had in fact just seemed to think on that for just a little bit more time all at once, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden turn my head back to Sasha, who I saw that much to my surprise. That she was some how already dressed, and she was in fact looking like she was ready to go right now, at that.
It seemed like she was not at all worn out as to just what it was that had in fact gone on all of last night. I was a little bit surprised by it, but I also felt like she might have a little bit of some adrenaline right now. As I was sure, based off of the smile that it was that she did in fact have on her face, that she was in fact excited for just what it was that we were in fact about to go right on ahead and do, all at the exact same time too.
It was not really any thing that was at all fun, and it was not really any thing that was at all exciting as I had come to find out. It was more just kind of scary if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, at that. I knew that I had been the same way when it was that it had been the first time that it was that I had wanted to go out there, at that.
I knew that with me having that kind of look on my face, of course, just as it was that it felt like Christian did with every thing that was fun. He calmed me down, and told me stories about how terrible it was out there, and how it was that I actually did not want to go out there at that. I kind of felt a little bit off and a little bit upset about that, as I felt like I should not be the same way for Sasha, at that.
It did not mean that I was going to let her go all around and explore with out me, but I did not want to ruin the mood that was in fact going to be in the air for her either. I kind of just cracked a little bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time too. Such as it was that she had on her face right at this very moment in time too.
I saw that she did in fact have her bag around her back, as it was clear that she was in fact ready to go on ahead and go, at that. I was about to let her know that it was in fact time, when it was that she did in fact begin to start to speak to me. As it was before it was that I did in fact have the chance to even be able to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at her for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact kind of start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod back to her, all at once. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time any ways, all at once, at that.
As soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to see me do as such a thing like that, all at once, once again. That was when she then did in fact of course, seem to just continue to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I of course, did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time as well, never the less, at that.
"Alright... Well I am ready to go when ever you are!" She said to me, all at once, as she held the same smile that it was that she had in fact had on her face not all too much longer before now, as soon as it was that she had in fact even said as to just what it was that she had just said to me, at that.
It kind of did in fact make me feel a whole lot better in side, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that we were in fact about to go on ahead and do, at that. As I knew that Christian had told me that once, that life was short. He had said that I needed to live it to the fullest, rather than live it in fear, especially with how the world was now a days.
And I almost felt like she was in fact a lot safer out there than she was even in these walls at this point, all at the exact same time too, if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, as I then did in fact begin to start to roll my eyes a little bit to my self all of the sudden, at that. As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, once again.
I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead this time, as it felt like it was now my turn. As I of course did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod to her, all at once. As it was clear to the both of us that it was that I was in fact letting her know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to her all of the sudden, at that.
As soon as it was that she had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. She of course did not seem like she was going to hesitate what so ever. As she at first blinked her eyes a few times, at that. As in the end, she then did in fact just go right on ahead, and she did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over at me. As it was in fact clear that she was in fact letting me know that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I was in fact about to say to her all of the sudden.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, at that. As I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I felt like I could in the mean time.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear her continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well. I of course my self, all at once, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Alright... Well... If you are ready, than let's go ahead..." She said to me, all at once, as it almost looked like she was shaking out of her sneakers with how excited it was that she just seemed to be right now. I kind of just wanted to laugh at that, all at the exact same time too. But I for some reason in stead, did in fact kind of shiver for some odd reason or another.
I was not all too sure as to just why that might in fact be the case, if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, at that. But I just kind of did my best to try to not think all too deep on to that for all too much time, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a rough, and a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once.
After it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over to her as a little bit of a response, all at the exact same time as well. It was clear that I was in fact letting her know that it was that I was in fact also ready to go on ahead and get this started with her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when she then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And she of course did in fact open the bed room door, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. I then of course did in fact begin to start to join her on where it was that she was in fact trying to take me right at this very moment in time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to look through the dark door way. I knew that of course, it was still early in the morning, at that. As it could only be 5:30 right now, as it seemed like the sun had barely just risen, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I felt like I just wanted to get this started, just as much as it was that Sasha did, all at the exact same time too. I felt like I was a little bit embarrassed about last night. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that had in fact happened. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I might have done at all last night, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then began to start to notice that we were now in the living room, as I saw that the other guys were in fact on the 2 couches, all at the exact same time too.
I began to start to remember that the both of them had in fact done a lot of some stupid shit last night, all at the exact same time too. I did not feel as quite as bad all of the sudden, as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to remember as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as it was in fact a little bit of some temporary relief, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just began to start to go right on ahead and seemed to mellow my self down, at that.
I kind of just stared for a bit more time, all at once. Until it was that I then did in fact begin to start to realize as to just what it was that I needed to do, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I could in fact clearly see that it was that Sasha was in fact staring at me right now, as I saw that she did in fact have her eyes quite a bit wide, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I then did in fact all of the sudden start to speak up to every one that was in fact in the room sound asleep right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I saw that all of them did in fact begin to start to jump up on where it was that they were in fact sleeping, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see them do as such a thing, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to notice that they now had in fact began to start to put all of their eyes on me all of the sudden, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that right now, they all were in fact beginning to start to pay attention as to just what it was that I was in fact even about to say to them, at that.
I just seemed to stare right back at them for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I seemed to just continue to speak up to them, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that it was that they all were in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead and listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to them in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Alright boys! Are you ready to go?"