Chapter 30: Dumber Than A Rock

I stood there on the roof top, as I did in fact have Jordan right beside me. As I was still not all too sure if it was that I could call him a friend just yet. I knew that he was a lot cooler than he was back in the day.
But I also knew that he could still be an ass hole some times. Just not in the same way that he had been when I had been younger. As it was not like he was making fun of me, like it was that he had used to.
I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I was fine, and I at least knew that it was of course. That I was in fact safe while it was that he was by my side. As I at least did in fact trust him enough to not betray me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at the road that was ahead of us for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a heavy sigh, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
Jordan, as I knew that he was very aware of just what it was that was going on around him at all times. I then did in fact just seem to start to see him start to turn his head on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to hear him do as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, in the very first place any ways, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, that was when. He just then did in fact of course begin to continue to speak on over towards me, at that.
"Are you alright man? You have been acting like a mess as of lately..." He said to me, as I could see that it was that he did in fact have a worried look on his face, at that. As I knew that it was that he was not just talking about the way that it was that I had acted today, at that.
When it was that I had in fact gone off on both Chester and Phillip, all at the exact same time too. I knew that he was once again, very aware of his surroundings, just as it was thar I had said earlier.
And that it was that he knew that there had been some thing off with me as of late. And he knew that there was some thing going on in my head, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As I just kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. I felt like it was that it was still hard for me to trust Jordan. But it was clear that this was not just some thing that he was going to make fun of me for. As it was clear that it was that he wanted me to speak out what it was that I felt like was in fact bothering me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards him.
At first, Jordan then did in fact just seem to have his eyes a little bit wide, all at once. But in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards me. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact listening to me just now. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards him, at that.
"Nah man... I am not okay... I feel like I am losing Sasha, and it isn't even my fault... I feel like Phillip is making moves on her... And I am also stressed out about this mission that we are on... It's too damn dangerous..." I said back on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of felt like I was a little bit guilty as to the fact that it was that I was in fact thinking that kind of way, at that. As it was that I felt like I was being a bit of an ass hole. But I also kind of felt like Phillip had in fact admitted as to the fact that it was that he was making moves on my girl earlier, at that.
I kind of felt like I was in fact not only losing her. But I felt like it was that I was in fact losing my self in the process, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared at Jordan  for a little bit more time, all at once.
I noticed that it was that at first, his eyes were a little bit wide. But in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to calm him self down, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact about to speak on over towards me, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case of course, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak on over towards me. And I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now, all at once, at that.
"Yeah... I feel the same way about my mom... I am scared what they are doing to her... I want to help her but... Man... I don't know if we can..." He said to me, as I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to start to dip his head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I could actually tell that based off of the look that was on his face.
That it was in fact clear to me that my friend was in fact quite a bit afraid, all at the exact same time too. Which I felt like I could not blame him for what so ever, at that. As I had heard stories about them, as well. As well as the fact that it was that I had seen as to just what it was that they had done to some of the people that were in fact in the community, at that.
I knew that it was that I had always heard that when it was that the world was going to go to shit. Just as it was that it had in fact been written in the Bible, at that. That when ever it was that it was in fact going to be that way, never the less.
That it was when ever it was that all of the most evil people were in fact going to show their true selves. I had never really realized as to just how true that was. As I had heard stories of people going out of the walls. Until it was that it was just now of course, at that. As I got to see it first hand.
It was sick for me to see all of it be this way, at that, never the less. As I kind of felt like it was that I just wanted to pretend that none of it was real. And that I was a kid again, and I was just in side of the walls, safe from the real world that was out here.
But it just seemed to bring me back to the fact that it was of course. That my brother was in fact in side of those same walls, at that. And I was not all too sure as to just how safe it was that he was really just now, at that.
As I knew that he had it even worse than it was that it seemed like I had in fact had it, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to try to calm my self down.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared down at the ground for just a bit more time. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up, all at once. As it was that it was a response back to Jordan, all at the exact same time too.
But it kind of felt like it was that I was kind of me just speaking to my self a little bit. Even if it was that I knew that it was of course. That Jordan was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... I guess you are right man... I am trying my best... I just don't know what to do man... I feel like I am trying to be like Christian... But I am failing at it so badly..." I said on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of felt like it was that it was in fact the full truth on to just what it was that I had even just said to him, none the less.
As I felt like I was acting like the same harsh way that it was that Christian had been, when he had tried to train me, never the less. But it was that it was clear to me that I was failing at it so bad. As it seemed like every one just now seemed to hate me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at the ground for just a little bit more time, at that, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact once again begin to start to hear Jordan speak back to me, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to lift my head up on over towards him once again, all at once. As I just then did in fact let out a little bit of a gentle sigh to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say to me just now.
"Maybe that's where you are messing up? Don't you think?" He said on over towards me, all at once. As I kind of just tilted my head a little bit on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about right now, none the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stared at him for just a little bit longer, at that. Until in the end, he then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes on over towards me. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me, all at once, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to continue to listen on to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say to me once again, at that. "You are not the same as Christian... Don't try to be like him... Be like yourself..."
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at him with my eyes wide for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As I was quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that Jordan had in fact just said to me, never the less, at that. As it seemed like it was that it was in fact the wisest thing that it was that I had ever come out of his mouth, at that.
As it was that it was also kind of seeming like he was in fact correct with what it was that he had said. As I knew that Christian was not like the rest of most people. And I should not try to act like I was like him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Maybe that was what was messing it all up for me. It was that simple fact that it was that he had said. Though, I really felt like it was that it was not the case what so ever. As I simply had a bad feeling that it was that Sasha was in fact just simply switching sides to Phillip, and was looking for any excuse to do it, none the less.
As I remember hearing from Christian, that it was that he had told me that it was the case for women, none the less. As I remember the exact words that it was that he had in fact said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of made me shiver a bit, as it was that they seemed to replay through my head, all at once.
"See... That's the thing with women Ben... You're too young to know what real love is... A woman... Well, as soon as things get down, and as soon as things get bad for you, and you aren't there to provide for them... Well you can kiss your ass goodbye..." He had said to me, as I kind of winced a bit to my self, just as soon as it was that I had in fact had those thoughts just seem to come in to my head, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like he might be right with just what it was that he had said to me, at that. Except for the fact that it was that it was not really the fact that any thing was bad for me. So much as it was that she was just getting bored of me, and she wanted to move on to some one else, at that.
I knew that no matter what it was the case. I was going to take the blame for all that it was that had in fact gone wrong, never the less. As that was how it was that Christian had said was always the case for men. Even if they were in the right or wrong, they always took the blame.
I kind of shivered at all of those thoughts, as I just then did in fact just kind of seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I was thinking on all of that. As I knew that it was that I hated when ever it was that Christian told me stuff like that.
It made me feel hopeless, and it all was so dark and depressing. Though, I suppose that if it was that I thought more on it. The world was kind of hopeless at this point. As it had all fallen apart, and it just kept taking and taking from me. And it never seemed to want to give back to me.
That was what it was that I had thought was happening with Sasha, but it was clear to me that it was not actually the case, never the less. And it was clear to me that it was that I had in fact been wrong to think that way. As I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, as I knew that it was that I was in fact kind of just drowning in my thoughts right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare down at the ground that was in fact below me. Or the roof that was in fact below me rather. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That Jordan then did in fact seem to move quick, and he seemed to do some thing.
As soon as it was that I had in fact lifted my head up, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to realize as to just what it was that he was doing. As I just then did in fact just see him toss a rock out in to the road, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that it did in fact hit one of the dead right on to their head, all at the exact same time as well. As I just kind of seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes wide for just a few seconds of some time, at first. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that Jordan was in fact doing right now.
How ever, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to have comprehended as to just what it was that he had done. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at him with my eyes wide. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards him.
At first, he just seemed to have got his eyes on the road for just a little bit longer, at that. Before in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head on over towards me.
As soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him in the end, all at the exact same time as well. As he just then did in fact nod on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was letting me know that it was that he was in fact paying his full attention to me, all at the exact same time too, once again.
As soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that. I was not all too sure as to just how much better it was that it made me feel. But either way, in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards him. As I just then did in fact know that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"What are you doing?" I said to him, as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to continue to stare at him right in to his eyes. As it was that my own eyes were in fact wide as it was that it felt like they could ever be. As it was that it did not seem to be that he realized as to just what it was that he was even doing right now.
And as to just why it was that it was so wrong on so many different levels, all at the exact same time too. As for one thing, he should not be teasing the dead like the way that it was that he was in fact doing just now, at that. But the other reason was the one that did in fact scare me the most, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at him right in to his eyes for just a little bit longer. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to laugh out loud. Very loud as well, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As it almost seemed like he was purposely doing this, so that the dead would come on over towards us, and end us all, at that.
As it was that I continued to stare at him right in to his eyes for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him shake his head on over towards me, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was getting at, all at the exact same time too. But in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards me. And I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Just throwing rocks at the dead... Since there is no lake or river we can do it at..." He said, as it seemed to be some thing that was normal to him. And he could not see what it was that was wrong with just what it was that he was in fact doing right now. As it was not more just due to the fact that it was wrong that it made me feel sick. As much as it was that it felt like it was wrong, because it seemed like he was trying to pull the dead on over towards us, at that. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to roll his eyes on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact once again begin to start to continue to hear his voice, as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to me, all at once. As I of course just as it was that I had in fact done long before now. I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me. "It's fine... Me and my dad, Andrew, we used to do it all the time when he trained me..."
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had in fact even said to me, never the less. As I kind of felt like it was that I did in fact find that hard to believe, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I felt like Andrew would not do some thing as dumb, and as stupid as it was that he was doing just now.
As I kind of felt like it was just Jordan trying to put the blame on some one else as to some thing that it was that he had done stupid. As I knew that it was that he had done it a lot when it was that I had been a lot younger. As I felt like he would have grown up from that kind of stuff, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I continued to look at Jordan right in to his eyes for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face, at that. As it was clear to me that it actually did not seem like it was that it was some thing that he had in fact made up, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to gulp a bit heavily to my self, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was in fact even getting at still, at that. As I felt like it was still some thing that it was that was in fact very stupid, at that. Though, I suppose that he and his father had made it out of the situations that they had put them selves in clearly.
I still felt like it was dumb as to just why it was that he was in fact even doing as such a thing that it was that he was even doing just now. As I kind of just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak back on over towards him. As it was that he once again did in fact just seem to start to turn his head back on over towards me, all at once.
As I saw that it was that he already had another rock in his hand, as it was clear that he was about to throw that one, all at once. I quickly began to start to speak back on over towards him, just before he had the chance to throw it, as I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at once, at that.
"Yeah, but can you not see how that is wrong to be pulling the dead over towards us? I said on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. As I just seemed to continue to stare at him with my eyes wide, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even said to him.
I did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could once again, at that. As I knew that it was that I needed to stay calm, all at the exact same time as well. As I could not let my anger get the best of me once again. And I could not freak out, as this time I felt like I might lose my friends and Sasha for good, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to calm my self down, all at once. That was when it was that it seemed like Jordan had in fact completely ignored as to just what it was that I had in fact even said to him, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him throw the rock out towards the dead, all at the exact same time too.
As this time it did in fact miss, as I kind of winced, as it was that I felt like the entire heard of the dead was about to come right on over towards us, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, as it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a few more moments of time. I did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course, at that. That the dead just kept on going where ever it was that they were going right now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was like nothing had ever happened.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As I felt like for a fact that they would have immediately all gone straight on over towards us, never the less. But that just did not seem to be the case what so ever at that.
As in the end, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear Jordan's voice speak back on over towards me, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I did in fact hear him continue to speak to me. And I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me. As he put a rock right in front of my face as soon as it was that he had spoke to me.
"See... The dead are dumber than a rock..."