Chapter 13: Halfway There

I opened the door to the motel room that it was that we had in fact slept in last night. As I still felt awful, due to the fact that it felt like I had not got any sleep at all. Which I was sure that I would be just fine in just a few minutes, so long as it was that I did in fact seem to mellow my self out.
As it was kind of getting on my nerves as to the fact that it was that Sasha and Phillip kept wanting to act like it was that they knew as to just what it was that they were doing out here more than it was that we did. Which I kind of felt a little bit guilty of that my self as well, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I was sure that I had acted the exact same way to Christian when ever it was that he had first been training me.
I knew that they would soon learn, and hopefully not in the worst way possible of course. As to the fact that they did not have a single clue as to just how it was that they could make it out here. And that was when it seemed like the real part of the training could in fact begin for us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to open the door, all at the exact same time too, at that. I looked all around us one last time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to make sure that it was that the dead were not on the top floor of the motel at all right now.
Which I noticed that luckily enough for us, all at once. It was clear to me that it did not seem to be the case, though I also knew that I needed to be safe of course, at that. Just in case some of the dead were in fact hiding in side one of the rooms, and they just felt like they wanted to bash in a door. Or they wanted to go through a window, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just shivered at all of those thoughts, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to breathe in a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, at that.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to be thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact decide that it was that it was in fact safe to go on towards the stair way, all at the exact same time too.
As all of the dead that I could see out in plane sight right now, all at the exact same time too. Just seemed to be walking down the road, as it was clear that they did not have a single clue as to just where it was that they were in fact going, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once, at that, all at the exact same time too.
As just then, in the end, I then did in fact seem to start to go on ahead, and I then did in fact once again begin to start to hear the voice of Sasha. As it was clear that she was still a little bit upset with me right now, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As she was in fact just then beginning to start to speak to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go on ahead and begin to start to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over towards her, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that.
And I did in fact seem to start to squint my eyes a little bit on over towards her at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod a little bit on over towards her, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even had to say to me once again, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And she just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"So... Where are we going to go and meet the others at?" She said to me, as it seemed like she had in fact just seemed to calm her voice down for just a little bit, as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, never the less, once again.
I kind of felt a little bit at least some what better as to the fact that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at once, at that. As in the end, I kind of just seemed to start to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to the fact that it was that she did in fact have a little bit of a fair point on just what it was that she had in fact even just said to me, never the less.
I knew that it was of course, that we did in fact seem to say any thing to each other the night before, as to just where it was that we were in fact going to go and meet up at in the morning, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was not a good thing what so ever, as I had been too tired, and it had been too dark to pay attention as to just where it was that they had gone to stay to sleep, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact began to start for just a little bit of some time, at that. I began to start to remember as to the fact that Phillip had in fact just seemed to be a little bit freaked out, and in a rush last night. As I began to start to wonder my self, if he had convinced Jordan to go on with out me and Sasha, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
How ever, I quickly dismissed as to the fact that it could possibly be a reality right away, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I knew that Jordan would not be stupid enough to go on ahead with out us, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like I had an idea as to just where it was that I felt like we should meet up at. As I was sure that they all had in fact seemed to get the exact same jist that it was that I was thinking right now. As I just then did in fact begin to start to nod a little bit on over towards my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact turn my head over towards Sasha, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact decide that it was that I was going to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, all at once. As I knew that of course, that I was in fact just trying to calm every thing down right now, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that it had in fact seemed like that was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when just then, in the end, I then did in fact seem to start to see her go right on ahead, all at once. And she then did in fact begin to start to nod back towards me all of the sudden, at that. As it was clear to me that it was that she was in fact letting me know that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what it was that I did in fact even have to say to her right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to begin to start to continue to speak towards her, at that. As I knew that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like she even needed to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that, none the less.
"If I had to take a good guess... Than I am sure that they would be at the front office..." I said to her, all at the exact same time as well. As I had to assume that was where it was that they would go to, as I was sure that they would in fact be thinking the same thing that it was that I did.
As I was sure that they had in fact been thinking the same thing last night, never the less, at that. As it had in fact been clear to me that it was that they had in fact just seemed to want to get some rest, never the less, all at the exact same time too, at that. And they had not paid a single lick of attention as to just what rooms it was that we had in fact gone in to, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I just seemed to stand there, and I just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to start to realize that we had also kind of gotten up a bit late, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of continued to start to continue to think on that kind of stuff, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to head on over to where it was that the nearest stair way was in fact at right now. As I was just about to go down it, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Until it was that I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Sasha, as it was. That it seemed like she had one more thing that it was that she did in fact seem like she did in fact have to say to me before it was that we did in fact head off.
I kind of just let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I really felt like I did not want to hear what it was that she had to say to me right now. But either which way it was, I did in fact just seem to continue to nod on over towards her, all at once. As it was clear that I was letting her know that I did in fact have my attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to go right on ahead and do as such a thing like that, all at the exact time as well. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to hear her go right on ahead and speak to me. As I of course, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"So... You think that is where that they went to? Or do you know that is where they went to?" She said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was even getting at right now, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of felt like she had never been this rebellious to me before.
I was not all too sure as to just where it was that it was all coming from, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. But it was kind of getting on my nerves, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I felt like I had not even been this bad to Christian, when ever it was that he had in fact just seemed to be training me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I was not all too amused as to just what it was that she was doing right at this very moment in time too. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to start to squint my eyes a little bit on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. To let her know that I was not all too happy as to just what it was that she was in fact doing right now.
It did not seem to bother her what so ever how ever. As she seemed to hold that same look that it was that she did in fact have on her face a few moments before hand, at that. Which I felt like still I was not all too happy as to just what it was that she even felt like she was even doing right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at once. That was just when in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit on over towards her. Which I could tell did in fact seem to confuse her quote a bit, at that.
As I saw that it was that she did in fact seem to start to tilt her head a little bit on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. I still felt like I really did not have the time for all of this what so ever, as I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to her, all at once. As I knew that at this point, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Look... We are going to the office... You aren't going to convince me other wise..." I said over towards her, in quite a bit on an annoyed tone, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of felt like she was in fact playing with my buttons right now, all at the exact same time as well.
It was clear that she had noticed it, as I saw her move back a little, as it was clear that she had not expected it what so ever. I expected her to fight back against just what it was that I had said to her. Such as it was that she had in fact just been seeming to do all day for what ever reason or another.
As I was sure that Phillip was doing the same thing to Jordan right now, if I had to take my best guess. As it was just based off of the way that things had in fact seemed to go last night. As I knew that they only meant the best by it, and that they only wanted to help.
But they simply just had to clue as to just what it was that they were talking about. And they just seemed to get mad at us, as we actually knew as to just what it was that was in fact going on, never the less. And that we were the ones who actually knew as to just what it was that we were in fact talking about in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even just been thinking on before now. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a smooth sigh to my self, all at once.
As it was clear that she was not going to say any thing back to me this time. As it was clear that she knew that it would only anger me even more. Which I felt like I was not angry yet. But if she kept kind of pushing me, than there was a very good chance of that being the case very soon.
Which did not seem to matter at all right now, what so ever. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact seem to start to head on over to just where it was that I saw that the office was in fact at. As that was the plan that it was that I had in fact told Sasha that we were going to go through with, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to go right on ahead and do as such a thing like that, all at once, once again. That was when I just seemed to stop my self half way down the steps, all at once. As I felt like what it was that Sasha had in fact been doing.
Had in fact kind of thrown me off a little bit, as I knew that I was not acting my normal self right now what so ever, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to head on over to just where it was that I knew I needed to go to right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that. I did in fact make sure that we were safe from the dead that might be all around us when we went down. But as far as it was that I could see all around me, unless they were hiding behind a car or some thing. Than we were safe, though I always knew I had have my eyes and ears open at all times, just in case it was not the case.
As that was in fact some thing good that it was that Christian had in fact taught me whilst it was that we had in fact been out together. As that was one thing that it was that I could say for sure at this point. Even if it was that I knew that I did in fact have a little bit of a rebellious spirit in me. Such as it was that Sasha and Phillip seemed to be having in them right now.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As just then, in the end. I then did in fact seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact seem to get my focus on the fact that it was that I did in fact need to head on over towards where it was that I needed to go next.
Which of course was in fact the office, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was maybe 200 feet away from us at the most. As I knew that I still needed to be paying attention as to just what it was that was around us. Before it was that I did in fact decide that it was in fact safe for us to just keep on going, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to continue to stare in front of what it was that was all around me for just a few more seconds.
As I kind of expected Sasha to lose her bit of some patience, and head on in front of me, all at once. But that was luckily clearly not the case what so ever, right now. As I noticed that she did in fact stop right behind me, all at the exact same time as well. And she did in fact decide not to say a single word to me right now, all at the exact same time too.
Which was fine with me, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak up to her, all at the exact same time too.
As I did not turn my head around towards her, to make sure as to the fact that it was that she was in fact paying attention to me. As I felt like I just had to have my father. And that I had to in fact have my trust in her that it was in fact the case for her. All at the exact same time too, once again, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a few seconds longer, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to her quietly, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her just now, at that.
"Alright... We need to make sure that there is a clear path to the other side, so just bare with me for a few seconds..." I said to her, as I noticed that where it was that we were in fact at right now. It was in fact quite a bit of an open area in the parking lot. Even if we were around the mountain area, and that there were in fact a lot of trees all over the place, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact seemed to stare for just a few seconds longer, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to notice. And I did in fact just seemed to start to realize all at the exact same time too. That it was that I just then did in fact seem to start to realize, all at once. That there was in fact a safe path, as I was surprised to see that there actually was not that many of the dead that were in fact out right now, never the less.
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just kind of had my head down, all at the exact same time too. As I made sure that my foot steps were not heard. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to go at a quick pace across the parking lot, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to hear the loud foot steps of Sasha right behind me, all at once. As it made me wince as to the fact that it seemed like they were in fact so loud. As I was sure that you could hear it all the way back at the community, at that.
I knew it was not the case, but still, it was some thing that I knew that I needed to teach her at some point very soon, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that we would not make it all too long out here if it was that she was like that every time that it was that we did in fact to out here. As I kind of just let out another little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to head right up on the office, all at the exact same time too, at that. As just as it was that I had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact hear voices, all at once, as it was that it was clear to me that some one was in fact talking from not all too far away.
I suddenly put my head down, and I just then did in fact hide behind a car, all at the exact same time as well. As I was in fact a little bit freaked out, and I was in fact a little bit panicked as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now, at that. As it was clear that the voices were not meaning to be loud, as they were in fact really close to us, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact hidden behind the car, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact seem to start to notice that all at once, all at the exact same time too, at that. That Sasha was in fact standing up tall, almost as if she did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, at that. As it seemed like she had completely forgot as to just what it was that I had told her about what we needed to do out here in these sort of scenarios.
I was about to pull her down to the ground with me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. When she just then did in fact seem to start to speak up to me, all at once. And she began to start to speak up a bit loud, all at the exact time too, so that it was that it seemed like, never the less. That every thing could in fact hear her from miles out, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she was in fact being so stupid right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. But I just then did in fact seem to just tilt my head a little bit on over towards her. As it was clear that I was lost as to just what it was that she was doing. But I was also letting her know as to just the fact that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me right now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact seem to start to hear her, as it was that she did in fact continue to speak to me. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"What are you doing? It's just Jordan, Phillip, and Chester!" She said to me, as she had a little bit of a confused look on her face. As it was that she did in fact say as to just what it was that she had in fact said to me. As it was clear to me that she knew as to just why it was that I had in fact decided to hide under the car, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, that was when I just then did in fact begin to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As I realized that the voices that were in fact speaking from not all too far away from us right now. Just did in fact so happen to be their voices, as it was that I had in fact been clear as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, at that.
I kind of felt like this was terrible to show to Sasha, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that I was doing. As I felt like this was for sure going to be hard for her to teach her things. If it was that I was making my self out to be an idiot the entire time it was that we were in fact out here, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As I kind of just did my best to try to look for some sort of excuse out of this situation that I was in fact in right now, at that. As I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that, never the less.
And I just then did in fact seem to start to lift my self up from off of the ground, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact seem to start to nod on over towards Sasha, all at once. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting her know that I was about to speak to her, at that.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to see me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I noticed that she did in fact have her eyes a little bit wide. As it was clear that she did not have a single clue as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time too.
But either which way it did in fact just so happen to seem to be. She did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And she did in fact begin to start to nod right on ahead over towards me. As it was clear that luckily enough for me. She was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I felt like I was about to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to quickly think of the best excuse that I could think of, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact begin to start to speak towards her, at that. As I knew that it was, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Yeah... But do you not remember what I told you? You've always got to stay hidden, until you know that you are safe... You can't just go and walk around like the dead are not every where... And there are not bad people all around us..." I said to her. As I squinted my eyes on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like I had to get my point across, as I felt like it was actually quite smart as to just what it was that I had even said to her. As I knew that it was simply just the truth, all at the exact same time too, and she was well aware of it. As she had lost her father out here, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, once again, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see her nod as a little bit of a response over towards me. As I saw that her eyes were in fact a little bit wide, as it was clear that she knew as to the fact as to just what it was in fact that I had even just said to her. That it was in fact simply just the truth, none the less.
As I just did in fact seem to start to stand there, and I did in fact just seem to stare for just a few seconds more of some time, at that. That was when in the end, all at once. I just then did in fact begin to start to look all around me, all at once. As I made sure that once again, it was safe to head on over to where it was that my friends were still speaking from, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. And that none of the dead had over heard what it was that we were saying to each other, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to head on over to where it was that we needed to go on over towards, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I saw that my friends were in fact just seeming to be sitting on some benches right beside a wall, all at the exact same time too. As it was a safe spot to sit, as they could see the dead coming from all directions. Just in the case that it was that the dead did in fact just so happen to sneak up on them, none the less, at that.
I kind of just seemed to nod a little bit towards my self, all at the exact same time too. As we just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And we did in fact begin to start to walk right across a car that it was that was about 30 feet beside them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that they all had in fact seen me and Sasha's head above the top of the small car, all at the exact same time as well. As I saw that it was that they did in fact quickly begin to start to turn their heads on over towards us, all at the exact same time as well. As I saw that it was that Jordan had his hand on his holster, all at the exact same time too, at that.
But as soon as it was that they all had noticed that it had in fact just been us, all at the exact same time as well. That was when they just all then did in fact seem to calm them selves down, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to hear his voice, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to look on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. As I was clearly letting him know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me right now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to hear him, as he continued to speak on over towards me and Sasha, all at once. As we of course both then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us, all at once, at that.
"Good to see you 2 up! You guys ready for a long journey today? When all is said and done, we should be just about half way there!"