Chapter 37: Go Inside

We had seemed to have been walking around the place for over and hour at this point. As it was clear to me that the place was a lot bigger than the home that it was that we had. As it was clear to me that this place has in fact been in the making for several years.
I almost wanted to say that it was that I did in fact like it. As it was that it was in fact perfect to protect them from the dead. As well as the fact that it was that if some one tried to attack them. Such as it was that they had in fact done to us of course.
As I knew that it was that I could not just simply easily forget about all of that, none the less. As I knew that it was that I did in fact not like this man what so ever. It was clear to me that this man had his out burst of anger, and it kind of scared me.
He said that it was that he did that to make sure that people got stuff done around here. Which to be fair, it seemed like every single person that was here right now was in fact working hard of course. As every one was in fact doing some thing at all times as far as it was that I had seen.
It seemed like they knew a lot more about how it was that they needed to protect their home. Than it was that we did in fact know of course, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like even some of the people that did in fact live here were in fact kind of cool as far as it was that I could tell.
It was just the fact still, that the only problem for me was the fact that it just did not make sense as to why it was that they had felt like it was that they had needed to attack us. I felt like it was that I wanted to step up and say some thing about that. But the only problem was I just was not all too sure when it would that it would be a good time for me do as such a thing like that.
As I knew that it was that I did in fact not want to make the man angry what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds longer. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was.
That I had in fact even been thinking on long before now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of their leader. As it was that I had come to find out that he was in fact the leader of this entire community, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on over towards London. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to begin to realize that it was of course. That he was in fact beginning to start to step up and speak all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he even needed to say on over towards all of us, at that, as well.
"Alright... Now that we have got all that out of the way... And now maybe you see that we are not as evil as it is that we might have made it seem... Let's go in side... Let me get you all some thing to eat... You all must be starving..." He said, as it was that just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to such a thing that it was that he had even said to us.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to feel my stomach begin to grumble, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now. I was not going to lie to my self. Besides the fact that it was that I kind of felt like I was a little bit scared of the man that did in fact lead this entire place, none the less.
I kind of felt like it was that I did in fact feel a whole lot more safe here. Than it was that I felt like it was that I could in fact feel in my actual home. As it was clear that it was that they knew a lot more about what it was that they were doing. Than even I felt like I knew as to just what it was that I was even doing, none the less.
As well as the fact that it was that I also did in fact know as to the fact that it was that it was in fact fairly clear to me that they did in fact know a lot more about what it was that they were in fact doing than my actual home. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As I knew that was a lot of the reason that it was that they had been so easy to attack us and to take down our home, at that.
But it still led to the question as to just why it was that they had in fact decided to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I felt like it was not just a mere coincidence that they had done it to us. As I knew that it was that they had not been told from some sort of out side source that we were in fact had people of course.
It just simply seemed like it was that it was simply just the fact that it was that of course, all at the exact same time too, at that. That they had decided to do as such a thing to us. As well as the fact that it was that they had done it to those people that had once lived in the mountains, at that.
As I remember that they had told us that they did in fact need to find a new home for them selves, all at the exact same time too. As once it was that they had in fact heard the news about the fact that our place had got attacked. They had in fact had to move once again, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I felt like those were the last thoughts that needed to be in my head just now. As I knew that it was that Shannon had told me that she was still contacting them when ever it was that she felt like she possibly could, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I knew that it was that I did not want to slip up and expose any of that, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to have dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a little bit of a rough sigh towards my self, at that.
As just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead in the end, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact even feel like I even needed to say to my self just now, at that.
"Come on Ben... Wake your self up..." I said to my self, a little bit under my breathe, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as such a thing that it was that I had even said. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my self up, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was. That Anderson was in fact walking right beside me, all at the exact same time too.
And it seemed like he had in fact managed to have over heard as to just what it was that I had said, at that, never the less. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see, and I just seemed to start to realize that it was, all at once. That he did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes right on over towards me.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to me. As it was in fact clear to me that he had managed to over hear as to just what it was that I had said to my self.
As it was that I noticed that he did in fact not have an all too happy look on his face, at that. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why it was that it was even the case, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure that it was that I had really said any thing bad against him at all, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at him for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear as to just what it was that he had to say to me. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he had to say on over towards me, all at once, at that.
"I'm sorry... I was not able to hear what you said... Would you like to speak up on that?" He said to me, as it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was clear to me that he was not all too happy as to just what it was that was even going on just now.
I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared at him for just a few more seconds, at that. As I did in fact have my eyes quite a bit wide at first, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just heard as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was even getting at.
As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he was in fact making such a big deal in just what it was that he had even just said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I felt like it was really not any thing big at all, none the less. As I kind of just stood there and stared at him for a little bit longer with my own eyes wide still, at that.
As that was until it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, at that. That there was in fact a whole lot of people that were staring at me, at that. As there was people that were right at the front of the main part of the prison that we were in fact about to walk in to just now.
As well as the fact that it was that there was also the own group that it was that I did in fact just seem to start to be with just now. That were in fact even staring at me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I did in fact feel very uncomfortable, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have tried my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead in the end, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right back on over towards Anderson, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I could not help but to see that it was that every one did in fact just seem to have all of their eyes on me, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time, at that.
As I of course did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right back on over towards Anderson. As it was clear to me that based off of the look that it was that he did in fact have in his eyes just now. That he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, at that.
"I... It's really just nothing... I just spoke to my self... I promise..." I said, as it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he had in fact seemed to be so upset, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that.
As it was that I did in fact still see that it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted right on over towards me still, at that. As I just seemed to start to get my mind, all at once. And I just seemed to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts.
As it was that I noticed that it was that out of the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too. That Christian then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head right on over towards me all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was clear that he felt like I was being stupid as to just what it was that I had even done, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had even done wrong, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to seem to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had even been thinking on long before now, at that.
As I felt like it was that it was a perfectly normal thing as to just what it was that I had in fact done. As I was in fact fairly certain that it was, that I was not the first human that had in fact talked to them selves, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to shiver quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared at Anderson right in to his eyes for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear his voice as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have spoke to me, all at once, at that.
"Well... London! Would you like to inform him about the first rule that is enforced here?" He said to his leader, all at the exact same time too. As the not all too happy look that it was that he had in fact just seemed to have had on his face just a few moments ago, all at the exact same time too.
That it now then did in fact just seem to turn in to a big smile, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards London, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to what it was that he had even said, at that. As I still was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I noticed that it was that every one that was all around me that was not in my group. That they did in fact have big smiles on their faces, as I kind of shivered as to just what ever it was that I felt like it meant was about to happen to me, at that.
As I just seemed to try my best to get my mind, and my focus off of the thoughts of those people, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of London, as he then did in fact begin to start to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard his voice as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Rule number one... Only speak if it's some thing you feel like you want to share to every one... Other wise... Keep those thoughts to your self..." He said, as it was that he did in fact have quite a bit of a blank look on his face, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard as to just what it was that he had even said to me, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at London for that long period of time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That every one that was in fact watching as to just what it was that was in fact going on all around me, all at the exact same time too.
They then did in fact just seem to start to have a little bit of a look of disappointment, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that many of them did in fact just seem to start to grow a bit bored, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that they then did in fact just seem to start to walk away, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed that it was that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to start to hear the voice of Anderson. As it was that he was a little bit disappointed him self, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, at that. And with it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes quite a bit wide. I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact even need to say right back on over towards London, all at once.
"Yes... And what happens when you disobey those rules?" He said, as it was clear that he was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on with London just now. As it seemed like he felt like London should in fact be doing some thing to prove that those rules should in fact be implied, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to look back in forth between the both of them for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that the both of them did in fact just seem to stare at each other for just a few more seconds, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to notice that it was.
That London then did in fact just seem to start to just shake his head right on over towards Anderson, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was clear that it was that he was in fact not agreeing to Anderson. Which I saw that it was that it did in fact kind of upset Anderson, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that London had in fact just seemed to have shaken his head right on over towards Anderson, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him begin to speak once again, all at once, at that. As I noticed that it was just by the fact that he had his eyes on me just now.
That it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact speaking right on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of just seemed to just go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to turn my head on over towards him. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Well... He does not really know the rules that we have here yet Anderson... And besides... I like the kids sister... So I can't help but to like him..." He said on over towards Anderson, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to once again turn his head right on over towards his deputy.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he had his eyes squinted at Anderson. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact squaring him up, as it was to make sure that Anderson knew that London was making the final decision, at that.
I could see that it was that Anderson was in fact quite a bit upset as to just what it was that London had in fact even just said to him. But he did in fact not say a single word about it what so ever. Such as it was that I felt like I would in fact do as such a thing. If it was that I was in fact in his situation, at that.
As I felt like it was that I could not help but to feel like I would just speak under my breathe, at that. How ever, it was clear that Anderson knew better not to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Anderson then did in fact just seem to start to dip his head low towards the ground, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to feel like it was that I could not help but to be a little bit interested in to just what ever it was. That was even enforced if the rules were in fact broken, all at the exact same time too.
Since it was that every one had in fact seemed to be so excited about it all, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to have stood there, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact begin to start to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh towards my self, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards London, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that London still had his eyes on me, just as it was that he did in fact seem to have them, just a few seconds before now. As this time it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"What happens if I do break the rules?" I said, as it was that I felt like it was that I still could not help but to be quite a bit interested in to just what it was that was just about to happen to me, if it was that I had in fact just seemed to have got my self in a bit of some trouble, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at London right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too. As I just felt like it was that I could not help but to feel like it was. That I needed to know just in the case that it was that as such a thing did in fact happen like that, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have stared at London, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to crack a smile on his face, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too. That he then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to speak right back on over towards me, at that. As I of course, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"You don't need to worry about that Ben... Now... Let's just go in side..."