Chapter 36: Nicer

It was a long walk, as it felt like I did not want to keep on walking any further, none the less. As it was that we had walked through the entire night, at that. Not giving 2 shits about the dead that had in fact been all around us during that time, never the less, all at once, at that.
Which fair enough, there was about 30 men that were in fact all around us that would in fact protect us, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which was a safe method if it was that you wanted to move through the night of course. But it was a terrible method if you had that many people around.
And it was that you were trying to explore or search for stuff, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it would be very slow movement, and it was also the fact. That with that many people around 1 area, there was only so much that it was that was useful for them to take back.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was that every one that was in fact of me had in fact just seemed to have stopped, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments of some time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear some one begin to speak, at that. As it was that I had in fact began to have realized that it was in fact the case.
I turned my head on over towards just who it was, at that. As I noticed that it was that it was London's side man, at that. Which was Anderson who was in fact speaking just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
"Code 37... Let us in... We have some new peeps with us..." He seemed to say to some one, all at the exact same time too. As I at first then did in fact just seem to start to look all around me. As I was not all too sure as to just who it was that he was even talking to just now, at that.
That was until it was that I did in fact just seem to start to look at just what it was that was right in front of my eyes just now, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course, at that. That there was in fact a huge wall that was right in front of me, that I was not all too sure as to just how that was not what it was that was the first thing that I had in fact noticed of course, at that.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare at it for just a little bit of some time, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, never the less. I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to go right on ahead, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly see that it was that on the wall that was in fact of us. There was in fact a man that was on a tower, as it was sort of a lot more clean. Than what it was that we had at the gates of our own place, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I was not going to lie to my self on the fact that it was in fact a little bit impressive to me for one thing, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at what it was that was in front of me. As I saw that there was in fact a lady that was in fact in a tower. That was in fact smiling right back at Anderson, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of the lady. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to Anderson. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once.
"Oh... Some new people I see! Can't wait to train them!" She said, as it was clearly excited as to just what it was that she had even said, at that. Which I was quite a bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice begin to step up and speak, all at once. As it was that it was in fact the voice of London, all at the exact same time too, that was in fact the one that was in fact deciding to step up and speak this time.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Well... Sadly... I made a little bit of a promise that we were not going to keep them here..." London said to the lady, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to shrug his shoulders a little bit, at that.
As he had a little bit of a sad grin on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head a little bit.
As I could see that so was the lady that was in fact on the tower was in fact even doing just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that she was not all too sure as to just what it was that London had even just said either, such as it was that it seemed to be the case for me, never the less, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit longer. That was when the lady then did in fact just seem to start to roll her eyes right back on over towards London, at that. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back towards him, as well.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more moments of some time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead my self. And I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that the lady did in fact feel like she even needed to say right back on over towards London, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Oh please don't tell me these are some of Angela's friends... You sure have grown a soft spot for her haven't you?" She said back to London, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to shake her head right back on over towards London, all at the exact same time too. As it almost seemed like she was in fact disappointed in her leader, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on right now.
Had Angela put us up to this? What was even going on right now? How had Angela even known as to the fact that it was that we were even going to be here in the very first place any ways, never the less.
None of it made all too much sense to me if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I kind of just seemed to stare down at the ground for just a little bit more time. As I felt like it might just be best for me to just not think on that at all right now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a few seconds longer, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I just then once again did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of London, at that. As it was that it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to step up and speak to the lady that was in the tower just now, at that. As I kind of just seemed to lift my head up, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to look over to London.
As it was that I seemed to look at the back side of the man for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back towards the lady, at that.
"I'm not growing a soft spot... She just has a fair point... We've already taken enough from them... If we take every thing from them than they won't have the people to produce the supplies that we need..." He said, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes right back on over towards the lady, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that he was not all too happy as to the fact that it was that the lady was in fact even getting up in his business, at that. Which the lady seemed to be blind to the fact that it was in fact the case. As London just seemed to grunt very loudly all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards the lady once again, at that. As I once again then did in fact just seem to start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say just now. "Will you open the damn door?"
As soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it just then did in fact just seem to start to wake up the lady, at that. As she then did in fact just seem to start to turn her head around, and she then did in fact just seem to start to pull some thing all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, at that. And we then did in fact just seem to start to see that the door open, at that
As soon as it was that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when every one that was in fact in the group with us, then did in fact just seem to start to move, all at once. As I was just a little bit lost as to just what it was that I should do my self, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. As it was that every one else then did in fact just seem to start to walk right past me, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
And I then did just seem to start to feel some one just begin to start to push up against me, at that. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on at first. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head around, at that. And I saw that the person that had pushed me ahead did in fact just so happen to be Chris, at that.
Which I knew that it was that he was not all too happy with me as it was so far, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me. As he did in fact have a grouchy tone of voice as it was that he did in fact seem to start to do as such a thing like that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that the man felt like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Come on kid... Move it!" He said, as it was clear that he was trying to push me ahead to go with where it was that every one else was in fact even going, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at once, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that just as it was that he had told me to do, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to start to follow in with every one, all at once, at that. As we just seemed to walk right through the front gates of the place that it was that we were in, at that.
I immediately noticed that just as soon as it was that we got across to the other side, at that. That it was in fact a prison, just as it was that I had in fact figured that it would be. Though, as I looked all around me, I noticed that it was not just any normal prison, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As just as it was that our own community had seemed to be, all at the exact same time too. This place seemed to be the same in those regards as well, never the less. As I saw that it was that they had little houses scattered through out, at that. As well as the fact that it was that they did in fact have farms, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit longer. Still in a bit of some shock as to just what it was that I was even looking at just now, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that all of the men that were in the group with us long before now, had now all of the sudden just seemed to split off. As it seemed like they just then did in fact seem to disperse their own separate ways, all at the exact same time too.
Leaving us with just London and Anderson that were at the lead of this all, all at once. I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on at first. As it was that it seemed like there was too much going on for my brain to comprehend, all at the exact same time too.
As I felt like this was not at all what it was that I felt like this place would have looked like, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards Christian, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards him, just as soon as it was. That I had in fact noticed as to the fact that it was that we were all alone, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. I noticed that it was that right away, at that. Christian then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head on over towards me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him never the less, at that.
"Don't you think that this is our perfect chance to try to get away, and to try to escape?" I said to him, as it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide, as it was clear to me that I was in fact looking all around us. To show him as to the fact that there was a bunch of us, and there was only 2 of Anderson and London, even as big as it was that they might even be, never the less.
I kind of liked the odds that it was that we did in fact have, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I was starting to feel like it was that we might actually have a little bit of some hope that we might be able to get out of here some how. As it was that I kind of felt like it was, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at Christian right in to his eyes for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to see him go right on ahead, at that. And he at first then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes right on over towards me, all at once, at that.
As in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head on over towards me. As it was clear that he was in fact letting me know that he did in fact not agree with the plan that it was that I had, at that. Which I was not all too sure as to just why it was that it would not be the case. As it seemed like a fair plan to me, at that, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more of some time, all at once, at that. That was when he then eventually did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards me, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"No... That is a terrible idea... They have eyes watching us like a hawk... And even if we did get away... They will only come back for us, and they will take out our home... And hurt the people that we love, that are here..." He said to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I kind of felt like it was that he really did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that he had even said, at that. As I knew that it was that they had already taken their guns from us, at that. As I knew that it was that we were kind of screwed for one thing, at that.
As it was clear that it was that they did in fact have the upper hand on us, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact seemed like it was that I had in fact thought on those types of thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have got in to my head, as to just what it was that he had even just said to me, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground. As I felt like those plans were off the table now... As it kind of felt like it was that it was all so hopeless, at that.
How ever, it then did in fact come back to me as to just what it was that London had said a few moments ago. When he had told the lady that it was that we were not going to stay here. I was just kind of a bit lost as to just why it was that he was bringing us in here, if it was that we were not going to stay here of course, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even thought on those thoughts for just a few more seconds. That was when I just then once again, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear that it was that the happy voice of London was in fact speaking right now.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just lift my head up on over towards him. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a smile on his face as it was that he was talking right now.
Which I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was so happy with any ways, at that. But what ever it was that I felt like it did not matter all too much to me at all. As I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say towards us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"See? This place isn't as scary as you thought it was? Huh? It's kind of like your home... Only... Nicer..."