Chapter 8: Make Decisions

I kind of was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that Shannon did in fact feel like she was safe enough to let my brother in to this room. As it was not the fact that it was that I did not trust him at all.
It was more just the fact that it was that I knew that he did not need to hear as to just what ever it was that we were in fact even going to talk about in here, at that. As I knew that I needed to watch my words whilst it was that I was in fact in here with him right now, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact kind of just started to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to notice, and I began to start to hear the voice of Jordan as he began to start to speak, all at once, at that, never the less. As I of course began to start to wake my self up as to just what it was that had in fact even been going on right now in the very first place any ways, at that.
I just kind of of course did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to look right on over to Jordan, as I could tell that he was angry. And I could hear it in his voice too, as it was that he had in fact began to start to speak to Shannon, all at once.
As I just then began to start to remember all at once, as to just what it was that was going on. And as to just what it was that Shannon had in fact even said to us all a few moments before hand, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to calm my self down at the very least, all at once. I then began to start to remember that Shannon had told us that we were not going to be able to go out and do the 1 week task that it was that we had in fact originally planned on doing, at that. Which I too had in fact been upset about at first, all at once.
Until it was that she had in fact told me as to just why that was in fact the case, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact kind of seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just did in fact seem to start to remember that she had told us that Christian apparently, as I had not spoken to him in a while.
Was supposed to be back a few days ago, and he had in fact gone in to some unknown land, all at the exact same time too, at that. And that it was that she was worried about him, and that she did in fact want us to go and check in on him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. Which I kind of felt like I was in fact worried about my old mentor for one thing.
But I also knew that he was probably fine, all at the exact same time too, none the less. And I also kind of knew, at that too, that even if we did search for him. The odds were that we would not find him, as by the time we got to where it was that he had went off to at that, never the less.
For all we know, he could already be back home, and we could have wasted our time. Also, if he even was dead, the odds of us finding his remains were nearly impossible. As well as the fact that we were even to find him some where alive out in that area that he had gone to. I had a lot of doubt about it, as it made sense as to just why it was that Jordan was so angry when it was that he was in fact seeming to speak to Shannon right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact wake my self up to that, all at the exact same time too. As of course Jordan was still yelling to her right at this very moment in time as well, as I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us all, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Are you crazy?! We are sending 2 people out there who have never been out side ever before, and you want us to explore unknown land in search for some one we won't find?!" He said to her, as it was clear to me that at the very least, that he was in fact being straight forward, and that he was getting right to the point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said to her all of the sudden.
As it kind of felt like he was even proving a more fair point that even I had thought of, as to just why it was that we should not go out there. I knew that I did not want to risk the lives of both Sasha and Phillip, when it was that we did not know as to just what it was that we were up against, all at the exact same time too. I was in fact a little bit of some shock that Shannon did not seem to notice the same thing that it was that the both of us did in fact seem to notice at that never the less.
As I just kind of seemed to stare at Shannon right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time too. As it did in fact just kind of seem like, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less. That it was that I kind of just seemed to seem like she did not feel bad, and she did not care about what it was that Jordan had said to her, all at once, at that.
She did not even seem to wince when it was that Jordan had in fact slammed his hand down on the table, all at the exact same time too. Such as it was that my brother had in fact just seemed to do, as it was that I saw him jump back a little. As it was clear that he was in fact a little bit frightened as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, at that.
Which made me even more angry as to just the fact that it was that Shannon had in fact felt like she had in fact wanted Liam in the room, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I knew that he was simply only 5 years old, and whilst he might be coming up on 6 soon. He was still clearly far too young for him to be in this room with us right now.
I kind of squinted my eyes at Shannon, all at once. As it was that she did not seem to notice, nor would I even think that she would care what so ever as to just what it was that I was in fact doing right now. As she just seemed to step up this time, and she decided to speak back to Jordan her self, all at once. All at the exact same time too.
Tanner seemed to be joining Shannon on the fact that it was he felt like we needed to go look for Christian, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact even going on in the very first place any ways, never the less, all at once. As I just was in fact as much as I did not want to, was in fact paying full attention as to just what ever it was that she felt like she was about to say to Jordan all of the sudden, at that.
I kind of breathed in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say back to Jordan, all at the exact same time as well.
"Look... I know it might be risky... And I know that it might be scary... But that is the direction we know that the other group left our place at... We might be able to find out some information about them... It's not just for Christian..." She said to Jordan, as she then did in fact just seem to start to look on over to me, all at once. As it was clear that she was trying to get my support on just what it was that she was doing right now, all at the exact same time too.
It kind of seemed a little bit enticing if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As I knew that the group had killed nearly a thousand of our people, and had also taken hundreds back with them, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that my sister was in fact in that group, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to start to rub my chin a little bit, as I wondered if we might some how be able to go in and get them all free. But I quickly shut that down, as I knew that just us 5 were not going to take down a group that was clearly more powerful than our own, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
I looked at Sasha, as I knew that based off of what it was that Tony had told me as to the fact as to the fact as to just how it was that they treated, and what they did to women there. I for sure did not want to expose Sasha to that. As I knew that I did not want to get her in to that what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I began to start to stand up all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to speak up to every one that was in fact in the room with me, all at once, at that. As I felt like I needed to speak my mind, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, in the most calm way possible of course. That was when I saw everyone turn their heads over to me, as I saw them all nod to me, at that. As it was clear that they were in fact letting me know as to the fact that they were in fact beginning to start to pay attention as to just what ever it was that I did in fact even feel like I had to say to them, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to them in my calm and collect voice. As I knew that of course, that they were in fact all beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to them in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"Look... I think you need to send some other people out there... We are taking 2 untrained people out against a huge community of people that are going to surely attack us? We would not stand a chance of getting away... You need to look for some one else..." I said to Shannon, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I saw that she did in fact kind of have a little bit of a shocked look on her face as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said what it was that I had in fact even just said to her, all at once, at that.
It seemed like she had actually expected us to go out there for her. As perhaps she was simply just thinking that, due to the fact that Christian had in fact been my mentor. Which was not the case what so ever, as after it was that I had finished my training, it kind of felt like we had not been getting along after it was that I had begun to start to be able to make my own decisions.
As he kept telling me that at some point out there, that it was in fact going to get my killed. Yet here I was of course, as I was more alive than ever, as nothing had happened to me just yet. Expect for the fact that it was clear, and it was stupid as to the fact that Shannon wanted us to go out there.
I kind of felt like I wanted to feel a little bit bad as to the fact that I was kind of giving up on Christian like that. But at the exact same time too, I kind of felt like he would do the same for me. If it was that I had in fact been in that spot, as I knew that he knew just as well as it was that I did, as to just how dangerous that group was.
It was his own fault as to the fact that it was that he had in fact just seemed to go out there for some odd stupid reason or another, as I was sure that he knew as to just what it was that he was getting in to. And I was sure as to the fact none the less. That he knew as to the consequences he would have to face if he got caught.
If he got caught of course, as for all that it was that I knew, he could simply be running behind. Though with just what it was that Shannon had told me as to the fact as to just the place where it was that the other group had headed off to after it was that they had in fact attacked us, never the less.
I kind of feared the worst for my old mentor, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just breathed in a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that. As I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once. As I of course did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Shannon, all at once. As it was clear to me that she was in fact speaking back to me now.
I kind of just began to start to wake my self up, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times all at once. And then in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I of course did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on ahead at her. As it was in fact clear that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she was about to go on ahead and say to me all of the sudden.
I kind of just held eye contact with her for just a little bit more of some time, as I could tell that she was not too happy with me. That did not seem to matter at all, what so ever to me right now. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at once. And she of course did in fact begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden, at that. As I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she kind of felt like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"That is your old mentor? You are telling me that you are not going to go and look for him? After all that he has done for you? After all that he has taught you?!" She said to me, as I could in fact tell that she was in fact quite a bit angry with just what it was that she was even saying to me right at this very moment in time too.
As it was clear that she kind of felt like I was a bad person for the decision that it was that I was in fact making, all at the exact same time too. Which for all that it was that I did in fact know, I could in fact be bad for it. But I also kind of felt like I did not want to put the life of Sasha at risk there, as I knew as to just what it was that they would do to her as soon as she got caught.
No... They would not kill her, as they would do much worse than that. As for all that it was that I knew, after just what it was that it seemed like they were in fact finished with just what ever it was that it felt like they were in fact doing to her. They might very well kill her for all that it was that I did in fact know, at that.
As I kind of shivered at the thought of that, all at once. As I just kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to squint my eyes right back over to Shannon, at that. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact making my self clear on the decision that it was that I was in fact even making right at this very moment in time too.
As it was not just as to the fact that if it was that we were to get caught, as to just what it was that it would mean for her. As it would also mean as to just what it was that it would in fact mean for me at that. As I could still tell that my brother was in fact right by my side, at that.
As I knew that he could not bare as to the fact if it was that he was in fact to lose me, all at the exact same time too. I knew that it was that my brother did in fact need me right now. And I could not risk my own life for the sake of my brother, never the less.
As I made sure to stand my ground as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at Shannon right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that the both of us just did in fact seem to start to stare at one another for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I then in fact did thankfully hear the voice of Jordan, all at the exact same time too, as it was in fact clear to me that right now. That it was that he was now going to step up for me, and that it was that he was in fact going to defend me as well, at that.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as I was in fact relieved as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I nodded to him, even if it was that he was not paying any sort of attention to me. It still made me feel better to know that I was in fact paying attention to him right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, and I then did in fact begin to start to hear Jordan continue to speak, all at once, at that. As I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back to Shannon, at that.
"No... That is a no... We are not going out there... This is just meant to be a short and steady mission just to get us all started... Ben is right, you can look for some one else to look for Christian if he is not back any time soon..." Jordan said to her, all at once, as I saw that he too did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted right on to hers, all at once, as it was clear that he was in fact letting her know that right now, that he was in fact being for real with just what it was that he had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to notice him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to see that it was that Shannon was in fact now just starting to give up on just what it was that she had been trying to do. As I saw that she just kind of began to start to dip her head a little bit low to the ground all at once.
How ever, I did not what so ever feel a single bit bad for her at all right now, as it was that I just did in fact seem to just seem to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And in the end, I just then did in fact seem to look away from her, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just nodded to Jordan, all at the exact same time too, as I saw him do the same for me, as it was clear that it was that he was in fact letting me know that he did in fact have my back right now, all at once, as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to look over to my brother. Who I saw that he did in fact have his eyes wide, as it was clear that all that was in fact going on right now. Was far too much for his young mind to comprehend, all at the exact same time too.
As I still was not all too sure as to just why it was that Shannon had in fact felt like that it had in fact been a good idea to have my brother come in to the room with us in the very first place any ways, at that. As I knew that of course, we all knew that he was smart. But he was far too young to know at all about all that it was that went on out side of the walls, never the less.
I kind of just let out another bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and finally hear the voice of Shannon as it was that she was in fact speaking back to us all of the sudden, at that.
I kind of just then did in fact of course begin to start to turn my head over to her, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she did in fact want us to go and find Christian so badly, never the less. As perhaps it was that she did in fact kind of realize as to just how valuable he was in fact to the community, all at the exact same time too, at that. Especially after all that it was that had in fact just seemed to happen up to this point, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare at her for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. As I saw that she still had her eyes on me, at that. As I kind of just in the end, did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to begin to nod back to her all of the sudden. As it was in fact clear that it was that I was in fact letting her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact kind of feel like she needed to say to me right at this very moment in time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. She of course did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak to me, all at once, at that. As I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact kind of feel like she had to say to me right at this very moment in time too, at that, none the less.
"Well... If you guys really don't want to go out there... Than I suppose it isn't up to me this time... I was just hoping the group of you might be able to find out information about the group that attacked us, and killed so many of our people..." She said to us all, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact still a little bit lost as to just what ever it was that she kind of felt like she was in fact trying to get at right at this very moment in time any ways.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare there for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to realize that she was not getting at me this time. As I saw that she was in fact seeming to start to stare right on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that it was that she was in fact trying to get on his side for some odd reason or another, all at once, at that, never the less. As I was in fact a little bit lost for just a few moments, at that, never the less. Until it was that I had in fact remembered as to just what it was that had in fact happened to his mother, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I remembered the anger and the hatred that it was that he had in fact felt for the other group, all at the exact same time too.
Hell... We all felt it, as they had taken some thing from all of us, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just noticed that it was that Chester had in fact had his head a little bit low to the ground, at that. As it was clear to me that he was in fact thinning on his little sister, all at the exact same time as well, as I remember the story that it was that he had in fact told me about her, and as to just what it was that had in fact happened to her, at that.
As it kind of made me feel sick as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now, and how it was that I could clearly tell that the mind, and the thoughts of every one in fact that were in fact room right now, all at the exact same time too. Were in fact all clearly enough for me beginning to start to change all of the sudden.
I kind of felt sick, and I kind of felt scared as to just what it was that it would in fact mean for us, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As of course, it was in fact Phillip, clearly enough for me, that was in fact the one that was in fact beginning to start to step up, and that he was in fact beginning to start to speak back to Shannon, all at once, at that, never the less, once again.
As I of course did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do at first. As I kind of just did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could at first.
In the end how ever, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and nod to Phillip. As I was sure that he had noticed me from the corner of his eyes, at that. And he knew that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he kind of felt like he even needed to say, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare for a bit more time, as well. I then did in fact just begin to start to continue to hear his voice as it was that he did in fact seem to just continue to speak to Shannon, at that. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back to her, at that, never the less.
"You are right... We need to go and find these people... I'm tired of living in fear... We need to make decisions..."