Chapter 28: Finishes

I looked on over towards every one that was in fact here just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that it was a lot of huffing and puffing, at that. As it was mainly from Sasha, Phillip, and Chester. As me and Jordan did in fact seem to be just fine, at that.
Though it was that it had in fact been a very fast sprint, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I knew as to the fact that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That it was a good spot from Phillip, as to the fact that it was that he had seen the open for us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that it had been a lot of the dead that had been there, all at the exact same time too, at that. And that it was that I was sure that even if it was that we didn't have the new comers, all at the exact same time too. I was not all too sure if it was that we would have in fact made it out of that situation alive, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
Luckily we had, and we were now chilling at an old apartment complex, as it was clear to me that every one was trying to get their breath back in to them, all at the exact same time too, at that. Mean while, this was the time that it was, at that. That Jordan was in fact once again staring at his map, all at the exact same time too.
Almost as if it was that he felt like the map was going to magically change all of the sudden. And it was that we were going to be able to look for some where new. Almost as if it was going to spell out the name of Christian on the map, all at the exact same time too, at that, none the less.
Though, I kind of felt like I was in fact being a little bit petty, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that. As I knew that it was that Jordan had not done any thing wrong at all, what so ever today, so I felt like I needed to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
Though I also kind of felt like there needed to be some one that was to blame for all that it was that we had to deal with, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards the others, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes locked on Phillip, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that it felt like I was still angry about a lot that it was that seemed to be going on between him and Sasha, all at the exact same time too. That it was that I felt like I could not help but to sway the bit of anger on over towards him. As I knew that he was once again the one that it was that had in fact got us in to this situation, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at Phillip for a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to speak up to him. As it was not an all too happy tone of voice that it was that I knew that I was in fact using just now, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see the others turn their heads on over towards me. As it was clear that it was that they were all confused as to just what it was that I was so upset about, at that. As it was clear that they all were in fact beginning to start to pay their full attention on to just what it was that I felt like I needed to say on over towards them all, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead in the end, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards Phillip, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I had in fact feel like I needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"What the hell were you thinking? Do you not ever learn Phillip? You don't yell loud while we are out here... It's almost like you are trying to get us killed!" I said on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact squint my eyes on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to show that it was that I was in fact very angry with him. Even though I was sure that it was that no one else seemed to know why that was in fact the case, at that. I knew that it was that it was a lot more than just the fact that it was that he had got the attention of all of the dead on to us just now, never the less, at that.
As it was that Phillip did in fact just seem to stare there with his eyes wide for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down all at the exact same time too, none the less.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to stare at me with that same look on his face for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of some one else much different from all of this. As it was that they began to start to speak up, as it was clearly in the defense of Phillip, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I then did in fact turn my head on over towards just who it was, at that. As I saw that it was that it was in fact Chester, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it was in fact him, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That he of course, continued to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, at that.
"He saved my life! Why don't you cut him some slack ass hole!" He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
That was when my anger went away from Phillip, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it then did in fact just seem to start to go on to Chester, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to move a little bit closer to him. Almost as if it was that I was trying to square up on the big guy, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to see me move a little bit closer on over towards him. He at first did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards me. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact confused as to just what it was that I was even doing just now.
How ever, I did not seem to care what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. In the same angry tone of voice that I had just used on over towards Phillip, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared there for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact in the end, did in fact see that it was. That his eyes did in fact just seem to draw quite a bit wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say on over towards him just now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. I felt like I was not going to stop now, at this point. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards him. As I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, at that.
"Yeah... Easy for you to say... As if you didn't treat me like shit my entire child hood..." I said on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I could not help but to spit that right back at him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at once.
That he then did in fact just seem to dip his head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, at that. As it was clear that it was that he did not like what it was that I had just said. As he felt a bit guilty due to that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was clear that it was that he was a changed guy, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, what ever it was that was going on with me just now, all at the exact same time as well. That did not seem to care what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like it was that I was not going to stop until I got all of this anger from off of my chest, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
I saw that it was clear that based off of the looks that it was that were on Phillip, and were on the faces of Sasha, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that they were in fact shocked as to just what it was that was even going on with me just now. As I knew that it was that it was not normal for me to act this way what so ever.
How ever, I just kind of felt like it was that I did not seem to care what so ever, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare back at the both of them for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when it was that Phillip decided that it was that it was going to be his turn to speak back to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him all of the sudden. And I then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
As I began to start to realize that he was in fact the one that it was that felt like he had brought out all of this anger from me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just seemed to shake my head on over towards him, all at once. Which it seemed like that was good enough for him to know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it wast that he felt like he needed to say back to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I hsd in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared at him for just a little bit longer. With my fists balled up of course, all at the exact same time too. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak back on over towards me, at that. As I of course, did in fact, as much as it felt like I really did not want to, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at once, at that.
"I was never an ass hole to you growing up... So I am not sure where this sudden out burst of hatred is coming from..." He said to me, as it was that he did in fact once again have his eyes wide a bit on over towards me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said, all at once.
I kind of felt like it was that Phillip did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact said, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get a little bit even more upset at him for that. As it was not at all due to the fact that it was that he had not gone after me when it was that I had been younger.
But it was more due to the fact that it was that I knew that it was that he was in fact getting close to my girl. And it did in fact scare me about that, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that this was the only girl that it was that J had dated for one thing.
And I also kind of felt like it was that I did in fact love her of course. I felt like it was that she was only going after him, just due to the fact that she felt like I was being too harsh on her. Which was not at all fair for me, as I knew that I had to be harsh on her whilst it was that we were in fact out here of course, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even thought on those thoughts for just a little bit more time. I felt like it was that it was some thing that it was that I should hold in to my self, all at the exact same time too. But I felt like it was too hard to, as it felt like I was in fact a bit hurt by it all, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to shake my head right back on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As I let him know that I was not having any of just what it was that he had in fact just said to me, never the less, at that. As it was that I was in fact letting him know that it was of course, that I was in fact about to speak on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes right back on over towards me. As it was clear that he could tell that just by the tone of voice that I was using just now.
That it was that I was not going to say any thing all too nice back over towards him, all at the exact same time too. Which I knew that it was of course, that I was not planning on it what so ever, none the less. As I now knew that it was of course, that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards him. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, never the less, at that.
"Yeah... But I see that you are making moves on my girl... And I don't appreciate that..." I said, as it was that it seemed like his eyes did in fact just seem to grow a little bit wide at first, at that. As it seemed like he was a little bit surprised that I had in fact noticed as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt like he had in fact made it fairly obvious up to this point, none the less. As I at first had in fact wanted to act like it was not the case, just out of the respect for a friend. But it seemed like a lot of the times, that he was trying to make it obvious on purpose, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared at him for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice the silence that was in fact in the air just now. As it was clear to me that it was that no one wanted to say a single thing back as to just what it was that I had just said.
As I felt like that it was a lot due to the fact that it was of course. That it was that they did in fact all know that it was in fact the truth at that. I knew for a fact that it was that it was in fact the truth at this point. As I felt like I was done denying it, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at Phillip right in to his eyes for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just seem to shake his head back on over towards me.
I knew that it was that he was letting me know that it was that he was about to speak to me, at that. But it also kind of seemed like he was in fact trying to deny as to the fact that just what it was that I had in fact just said to him was in fact true, at that. Which it was that if it was in fact the case. Than I knew for a fact that I was not going to believe it what so ever.
As I kind of just squinted my eyes right back on over towards him for the time being, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should really do at first, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to just nod right back on over towards him, as it was a bit reluctant, at that. As it was that I was in fact letting him know that he did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, right back on over towards him. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak me, all at the exact same time too. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Maybe that's because you've been treating her like shit lately... Maybe that is why she doesn't want to be with you any more..." He said, as I felt like it was that I knew that of course that she was in fact going on after him, at that. But I had not thought that it was that he was in fact going to be that out right about it, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it did in fact at first, kind of leave my eyes wide, in a bit of some shock as to just what it was that he had in fact said to me, all at once. But in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to the fact that it was. That it did in fact just seem to start to anger me even more than it was that I felt like I had already been, at that.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to ball up my fist, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to get a little bit closer to him, at that. As I knew that whilst it was that he was in fact taller than me, he was skinny as a stick. And I knew that I was fully trained for a fight, whilst it was that he was not trained for one what so ever.
I knew that it was that I would easily take him down, as I was in fact about to start to go right on ahead, and I was in fact about to go on after him, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I could not stop the rage that was in fact building up on me just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to yell, just as it was that he had in fact just seemed that he had done a few moments before now.
Except for us this time, it did not matter as much, as I knew that we were in side an office of an apartment complex, all at the exact same time too. So we were safe for the time being at the very least, all at the exact same time as well. Which of course did in fact just seem to be the least of my concerns just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to simply just continue to stand there and stare, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course. That Phillip did in fact tilt his head on over towards me once again, at that, never the less.
As it was clear to me that it was of course, that whilst it was that he might be lost, at that. He was in fact still clearly going right on ahead. And he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to continue to yell on over towards him, at that. As it was that I knew that every one here was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, never the less, once again.
"Yeah... That's because I am training her to be tough out here... Because if you want to survive out here... You can't act like a little fucking pussy!" I yelled on over towards him, as I was in fact really feeling like I was about to swing at him at any second, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I felt like it was that I had this anger building up in me for a very long time, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As I knew that the last time it was that I had blown up this bad, it had in fact been around Lilly. As that was about some thing completely different than this, at this. As this was actually some thing that it was that I felt like I should in fact be very angry about, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few more moments of some time. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes locked on Phillip for just a few more seconds, at that. As I was actually getting ready to swing at him, at the exact same time too.
That was when I just then did in fact see some movement from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see that it was. That Sasha, then did in fact just seem to start to step in front of me and Phillip, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to remember as to the fact that it was of course, at that. That she had in fact been here this entire time, and she had in fact witnessed. And that she had in fact heard as to just every single little thing that it was that we had in fact said to one another, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact move back a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that it was that Sasha's eyes were wide, as it was clear that she had in fact realized that the both of us were actually about to get in to a physical fight, all at the exact same time too. As she had in fact stepped in at the perfect time to stop it. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up on over towards the both of us, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have stood there and stared at her right in to her eyes, with still a not so happy look on my face, at that. I then did in fact eventually begin to start to suddenly nod right back on over towards her. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to realize that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to hear her speak. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now, all at once.
"Stop it both of you! I do not want to get in to arguments right now!" She said, all at the exact same time too. As it was not what it was that I had expected to have heard from her, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of had hoped that it was that she was going to deny all that it was that the both of us had in fact just said to one another, all at the exact same time too.
As I felt like she might even tell me that it was that she did in fact love me, all at the exact same time too. But that was clearly just a false hope in my mind, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like it was of course. That in stead of the fact that it was that it seemed like it should have made me even more angry, at that.
I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. As I felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit hurt by just what it was that she had said. As I actually did in fact start to feel like it was that I was in fact losing her over some thing that it was that was not even my fault.
Perhaps it was that I should never agreed as to the fact that it was that she should go out here and train for this, all at the exact same time too. Perhaps I should have just let her stay in side the walls, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I felt like none of this would in fact be happening if it was that I had not agreed to train her out here, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh of some sort of pain to my self, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, at that. Which kind of felt like it was in fact a little bit hard, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Jordan, as it was that he just seemed to step up and speak all of the sudden.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to do as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to start to turn my eyes on over towards him, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I eventually did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him. As I let him know that it was of course. That I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us all just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at us all for a bit of some time. As it was clear that he did in fact just seem to have quite a bit of a blank look on his face, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly continue to hear him speak. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us all, all at once, at that.
"Ladies... Ladies... Calm down! Look... Let's just get to business... We are going to stay here for the night... And we should be half way to the prison by the time tomorrow finishes..."