Chapter 25: Real Quiet

We seemed to finish off the little bit of a make shift birthday meal that it was that I had in fact just ate, all at the exact same time too. As I was in fact grateful for my friends, as to the fact that they had in fact put in the effort, and they had at least tried. As to the fact that it was that they had tried to make sure that I had a some what decent birthday, at that.
I kind of felt like as nice, and as cool as it was that I just so happened to have felt like it was to me. I felt like I could not help but to still be a little bit worried, and stressed out. As to the fact that it was that I knew as to just what it was that the mission was that we were on just now.
As I knew that it was not more due to the fact that it was that I was scared we weren't going to find Christian. As I felt like Christian had been through a lot as it was already. And he knew how to get out of just about every single sticky situation that it was that he did in fact just seemed to have put him self in, all at the exact same time too, at that, none the less.
But it felt like it was more just due to the fact that it was that Shannon had told us that it was that Christian had in fact gone this way. As that was due to the fact that it was that he felt like the other group lived out here, all at the exact same time too. And that it was that he was in fact trying to figure out as to just where it was that they did in fact stay at.
That was of course risky for us, as for one thing I knew that I still was not completely and fully trained what so ever, at that. But I also knew that it was that I was trying to train some people that were not trained what so ever, all at once, at that. As it was that I wish that Phillip had not stepped up and wanted to take part on the mission as to finding Christian.
He had been annoying me a lot as of late, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, as I just kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to do my best to try to calm my self down, at that. As I did my best to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was. That I had in fact just so happened to even be thinking on long before now.
I just seemed to pick up my bag from off of the ground. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was that every one else had already walked out the front door of the diner. Well of course, besides Chester. As I saw that it was that Chester did in fact have his eyes wide right now. As he just seemed to be looking on over towards me just now.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was doing at first. As I just kind of seemed to put the bag on my back, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to stare at him for just a few seconds, at that. Before I just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards him, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have just so happened to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him blink his eyes a few times, at that. As in the end, he just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over towards me. As it was clear that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I felt like I was about to say to him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to see him do as such a thing like that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to speak on over towards him, all at once, at that. As I knew that it was now, that he was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him just now, at that.
"What are you doing?" I asked him, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was in fact doing just now. And as to just why it was that he was in fact at the front door to the diner. And why it was that he was not going with every one else that was already out there, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to squint my eyes on over towards my old friend. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time. Just as it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to do as to such a thing that it was that I had in fact just done of course.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have squinted my eyes on over towards him for just a little bit longer. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to wake him self up all of the sudden. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
And he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And he then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that he was about to go on ahead and speak to me.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have realized that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when I just then at first, then did in fact seem to let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards him. As I let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say on over towards me just now, all at once, at that.
"Yeah... I am just making sure that you are coming with us!" He said to me, as it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me. Which I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was even getting at just now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
As I kind of felt like this might be some thing that Jordan must have told him, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that I had used to run off back in the day, when ever it was that I felt like I was upset, all at the exact same time too. But I also knew that it was completely different than it was out here, at that. As well as the fact that I knew that I had been a lot younger when it was that I had used to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As I also knew that it was that it could simply just be Chester simply just trying to make sure that I was fine, at that. And he felt like he was being a nice guy for doing as such a thing like that of course.
I kind of just seemed to have rolled my eyes a little bit on over towards my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to just nod on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time too. As I let him know that it was of course, that I was in fact going to go with him. And that I was in fact following him out of the diner, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact suddenly just seem to start to follow on over towards where it was that Chester was in fact holding the door open for me at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to speak a little bit quietly to my self, all at once, at that. As I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact just seemed to have even been thinking on long before now, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that.
"Yeah... I guess I really am still a kid..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of felt a little bit bad as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said, at that. As I knew that it all had only been in good will, and in good intent, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I knew that Chester was simply only looking out for me, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was that he had said that it was that he did not want to lose his friends. Such as it was that he had in fact lost his sister, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which I felt like I could not blame him for what so ever, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing at all just now. Not as to just what it was that I was even thinking about, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I just seemed to get my eyes, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus on to the fact as to just what it was that I saw right in front of me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I saw that it was that both Sasha, as well as Phillip were in fact going right on over towards where it was that Jordan was at. As I saw that Jordan did in fact just so happen to have a map in his hand, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was clear that he was trying to think on just where it was that we were in fact going to go to today, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that we were about to go in to a down town spot of a huge city, all at the exact same time too. As I was sure that there would be huge hordes of the dead all over the place.
I kind of shivered at the thoughts of that, all at once. As it did in fact kind of make me sick to even think about, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could as I walked up on them all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to draw closer to them, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Phillip, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact just so happen to seem to speak on over towards Jordan for once, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I was relieved to know that it was that this time it was not him mocking me for what ever reason or another, at that. As I just kind of got my eyes right on to Phillip, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was of course, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have just so happened to have begun to start to so as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, all at once. Did in fact just seem to start to see him continue to speak, as soon as it was that he knew he had got the attention of Jordan on him all of the sudden. As I of course, just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over to Jordan, all at the exact same time too.
"So... Where are we going to go over to today? If we are looking for Christian of course... Does any one have any idea as to just where he might have gone off to?" He said, as he looked on over towards me with a more serious look on his face this time. As it was that he knew that I had in fact been mentored by him, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
How ever, I did not have a single clue as to just where it was that Christian would have gone in a situation like it was that we were in right now. As I knew that even if it was that I had in fact been mentored by him. And I felt like I more than likely knew him better than every one else that was in fact in the community.
That did not seem to matter all too much, as I did not know as to a single thing that he was going to be doing half the time. And that was when it was that I was in fact with him, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that right now, I was in fact not with him of course, so I was not going to have the slightest clue as to just what it was that I should even be thinking about, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared at Phillip for just a few more seconds. That was when I just then thankfully did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Jordan. As it was now clear that it was that he was in fact going to be the one who was in fact going to step up and speak just now.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was in fact the case. As I was glad that it was that I was not the one who was in fact having to be in the spot light just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that Phillip had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at me right in to my eyes. As it was that he had in fact had his eyes squinted, all at the exact same time too. That was when he along with the rest of every one else that was here just now. We all then did in fact just seem to start to turn our heads on over to Jordan.
As it was that we had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that. I saw that it was that Jordan did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times. As it was clear that it was that his eyes were now off of the map that was in fact in his hand just now.
As it was now clear to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. That it was of course, that we all were in fact paying our fullest attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
As it was that we all had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to us all. As I of course, along with every one else as well, as it was clear to me. I then did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say on over towards us in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Alright... We are going to go and check around the football stadium... Maybe he might think that a community could be around there..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that he did in fact shrug his shoulder. As it was clear that he did not have a single clue as to just where it was that we should even start at that.
I could not blame him for it what so ever, as I felt like it was stupid for Shannon to have sent us on this mission in the very first place any ways, never the less. As we did not have a single clue as to just where it was that we should even go to. Not as to just what it was that we were even doing in the very first place any ways.
I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just seemed to start to nod on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As though it was that I felt like I kind of had a lot of doubt that it was that a community that it was that would have been big enough to have easily taken down ours. That they would in fact some how be living in a football stadium, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I felt like I could not think of any thing better, as for all that it was that we knew, even if it was that we did not find them there.
It still could be some where were in fact that we might be able to find some sort of clues, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to start to see that it was that Jordan did in fact just seem to look on over to every one else. As it was clear that he was trying to make sure that it was in fact okay with every one else that was in fact here right now.
As it was that he had in fact just so happened to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I then did in fact just seem to see that it was that every one just then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that they all did in fact agree on just what it was that he had in fact just said to us all.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to see every one do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I at first, then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a rough sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. As I kind of felt some what better about every thing just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once.
How ever, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden hear the voice. As it was clear that it was that Chester did in fact feel like he had to say some thing on over to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have realized that it was in fact the case. I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft and annoyed sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden turn my head on over towards him all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I did in fact just seem to start to look at my friend right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear to me that it was, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. He of course, did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards us all, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I of course, just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
"Um... Is that not a terrible idea? Would there not be a bunch of people at that stadium... Or rather... A bunch of the dead..." He said on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted on over towards Jordan, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said.
I kind of felt like I could not blame him for just what it was that he had in fact even just said, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I felt like I did in fact have a little bit of a vague memory of sports games. When it was that all of this was happening all across the world on TV, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of felt sick, as I had to watch what it was that I saw on TV, that there was a man, as it was that I now realized it was one of the dead. As I had just been a little bit at the time when it was that I had seen it. As it was that he had chased a bunch of police, as they had shot the dead several times, all at the exact same time too.
But yet still, it kept on coming, as if nothing had happened, until it got to the camera guy, and that was the last thing that it was that I was able to see, never the less. As I remember that I had in fact been scarred from that for a long time. But what it was that I felt like I had been most scarred from, was the fact as to just what it was that had happened at the fair that day, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt a little bit sick once again, as to the fact that it was that I was in fact just now kind of thinking back on all of that, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking. As I knew that I had seen a lot worse than what it was that had happened at the fair that day, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and I did my best to just try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was, all at once. As to just what it was that I had even been thinking on, all at the exact same time too.
I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus back on to the present, all at once, at that all of the sudden. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of Jordan, as that was what it was that had in fact just seemed to have felt like it was that had in fact just seemed to have woken me up, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woke my self up to that all of the sudden, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to have got my eyes right on to him, all at the exact same time too. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just nod right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I at the very least, did in fact just seem to start to let him know that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to notice that it was that he did in fact not have his eyes on me at all. As he in stead, did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted right back on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to start to stare at him for just a few seconds more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when  he just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak back on over towards him. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Yes... We are going to down town of a big city... The dead are going to be all over the place... Which means you all need to be real quiet..."