Chapter 39: Talk To You

We continued to walk around the big prison that we were in fact in, all at the exact same time too. As no one had seemed to have wanted to say a word as to just what it was that we were in fact doing. After it was that they had in fact seem as to just what it was that had in fact happened to Chester.
As it was clear to me that Chester did in fact have a broken nose, all at the exact same time too. But that did in fact not seem to matter what so ever, none the less. As the only person that felt like they wanted to speak right now, all at the exact same time too.
It was in fact of course, London, all at the exact same time as well. As he did in fact not seem to be at all bothered by the fact that it was that no one at all felt like they wanted to speak rigbt now, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed like that it was that it did in fact make sense as to just why that was in fact the case.
As I knew that it was that no one wanted to get the shit beat out of them like Chester had. As well as the fact that it was that I did in fact also know that it was, at that. That it was of course, that London clearly was okay with that being the case.
So long as it was that no one broke his rules that he did in fact seem to have in place, at that. As it was that I felt like the rules were in fact kind of fair. Even as harsh as it was that it did in fact kind of feel like they they might even be, at that.
I just felt like it was that I was kind of scared of the man. As I simply did in fact just not want to get any where close to him what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that he could easily kill me when ever he wanted to.
Even with out the fact that it was that he did in fact seem to not have a weapon on him. At least as far as it was that I could in fact tell, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to do my best to try to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see as to just where it was that we did in fact just seem to stop, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have seen him stop us all, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak to us. As it was that I saw that we all then did in fact just seem to turn our heads on over towards him. Clearly none of us wanting to get in to any sort of trouble with him at all, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that for my self, all at once. I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards all of us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Well... Chester... Even though you attacked me... I feel like being a little bit extra nice today..." He said right on over towards Chester, at that. As it was that I saw that it was that he was in fact looking right on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more of some time, all at once. That was when I just seemed to see that it was. That what ever it was that it seemed to be for Chester, at that.
It seemed like Chester did in fact not seem to care what so ever. As I saw that it was that it seemed like he just wanted to keep his head low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. Which I could tell that it was that London did in fact not seem to be all too happy about at all.
As I could already see that it was that he was in fact balling up his fists, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was in fact fairly angry as to the fact that it was. That Chester was not seeming to want to pay him any sort of attention. When it was that London said that it was that he was in fact trying to be nice to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it seemed almost like it was that London was about to swing at Chester once again. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That much to my very own surprise, at that, all at the exact same time too. That Anderson then did in fact decide that he was going to step in, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on over towards Anderson, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to stare at the man right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to step up and say, at that.
"Rule number 3 Chester... Pay attention to your leader when he is speaking to you..." He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes right on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like it was that at this point, that they were in fact making up these rules, none the less.
As it was that it seemed like there was no way that these rules could have been going in the perfect order that they were in fact going, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit on over towards my self, at first. As I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just see that it was.
That Chester quickly had in fact lifted his head up, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have realized as to just what it was that Anderson had in fact even just said to him, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards London, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have even done as such a thing like that, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That Chester then did in fact just seem to start to speak right on over towards London, all at the exact same time too.
As he for what ever reason or another, as well. Did in fact just seem to use the same submissive tone of voice that Phillip had used earlier. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Yes master... Thank you..." Chester did in fact just seem to say right on over towards London, all at the exact same time too. As I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just why it was that my friends were in fact acting the way that it was that they were acting just now, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was in fact not normal at all for them to be the way that it was that they were in fact even being, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that Chester then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards London, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that London did in fact have quite a big smile on his face just now.
I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him continue to speak right back on over towards Chester. As I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that London did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Chester, all at once.
"Excellent... Now... If you look in to that room that is beside us... Tell me what do you see?" He said, as he simply had a bit of a blank look on his face, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
As it was that he was in fact clearly pointing to an open window which was clearly the court yard of the prison, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for quite a bit more time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact see that it was that Chester then did in fact seem to stare out there, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That Chester then did in fact just seem to start to see a bit of a look of some shock that was in fact on his face just now.
As I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what ever it was that Chester might even be looking at, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Chester then did in fact just seem to start to finally respond right back on over towards London, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Chester did in fact just seem like it was that he felt like he even needed to say right back on over towards London, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, as well. That it was that he seemed to be excited as he did in fact continue to do as such a thing like that, never the less.
"Ch- Children... Hundreds of them!" He said, as I could tell that he was in fact shocked, just based off of the look that it was that he did in fact have on his face, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I saw him then begin to start to put his hands right on the window.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to look all around the court yard. As it was clear to me that he was in fact trying to look for his sister, all at the exact same time too. Which I could not blame him for what so ever, as I knew he still felt bad about what he had done that day. And it was clear that he wanted to make sure that his sister was in fact okay.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for quite a bit more of some time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that London also had a happy smile on his face. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have once again noticed that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to Chester, all at the exact same time too.
"Would you like to go and talk to your sister?" He asked Chester, as it was really not much of a question to really ask him. As it was clear that based off of the fact that it was. That based off of the look that I saw that was on the face of Chester, at that.
There was clearly not going to be any sort of reason what so ever. As to just why it was that he might say no, as to just what it was that London had just asked him. As it was that it was clear to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I felt like I would be the exact same way, all at the exact same time too, if it was Liam, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That Chester then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and nod right back on over towards London, all at once.
Which London clearly felt like that was not a good enough answer, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes right on over towards Chester, all at once, at that. As it was that they both then did in fact just seem to stare at one another for just a little bit more time, at that.
As it was that they had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to hear Chester continue to speak to London.
As it was that I kind of just blinked my own eyes a few times at first. As I kind of let out a bit of a gentle sigh to my self, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Chester did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards London, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... Please..." He said on over towards London, as I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes clearly wide, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact still quite a bit afraid of London, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more moments of time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact see that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That London did in fact just seem to start to pop up a bit of a happy smile on his face, at that.
As the guy kind of seemed like it was that he was a little bit bipolar, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. Which seemed like it would be a terrible trait to have, if it was that you were in fact a leader of your own community, at that.
I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at once. That London then did in fact just seem to start to walk on over towards a near by door, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That was in fact clearly leading in to the court yard, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at once. London then did in fact just seem to start to open it all of the sudden, all at once.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head on over towards all of us, all at the exact same time too. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That he then did in fact just seem to also begin to speak right on over towards us all, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for quite a bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Anderson... You take them all out in to the court yard... Let them play with the kids for a little bit..." He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to get his eyes right on over towards his deputy, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just even said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
As it was clear that it was that London was in fact about to split off from him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That Anderson then did in fact just seem to start to take the lead for us all, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to walk right through the open door, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards all of us, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact waiting for us to follow, at that.
As it was that Chester was in fact about to join him out side, all at the exact same time too. That was when Anderson then did in fact just seem to start to put his arm out. As it was clear that he was in fact trying to stop him for what ever reason or another, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of wondered if it was that Anderson was simply just trying to tease him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I saw that Chester then did in fact just seem to start to tilt his head a little bit. As it was clear that he was in fact a bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on just now.
As it was that Anderson had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That Anderson then did in fact just seem to start to roll his eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have even done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact also begin to start to speak right on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Anderson did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Chester.
"What do you say on over towards your leader?" He said, all at the exact same time too, as it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
Which I could tell that from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that. That even London seemed to be a bit lost, as it seemed like he did in fact not have much as to a single clue as to just what it was. That Anderson was in fact even getting at, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, Chester seemed to under stand what it was that Anderson was in fact talking about. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too, at that. That Chester then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head around, all at the exact same time, as well, at that.
And he just then did in fact just seem to stare at London with his eyes wide for just a few moments of some time, all at once. As in the end, he then did in fact eventually begin to start to speak right back on over towards London. As I of course, even if it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on just now. I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once.
"Thank you master!" He said on over towards London, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that London did in fact just seem to blink his eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he was a little bit surprised by it, all at the exact same time too.
But it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact grateful for it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time as well, at that. That Anderson then did in fact begin to start to put his hand down, at that.
As it was clear that it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to open up the way for the court yard that we were all about to go in to, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to almost expect him to tell us all that it was. That it was in fact rule number 4, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which I would not believe what so ever, just due to the fact that it was that even London had in fact just seemed to have been lost, all at the exact same time too.
But that did in fact not seem to be the case, at all. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a gentle sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to let out a bit of another rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact do some thing stupid as I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Here we go I guess..." I said to my self, as it was that I was in fact beginning to start to join every one on just what it was that they were in fact even doing just now. As I saw that it was that every one was in fact beginning to start to go out side, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As I sure as hell hoped that no one had in fact heard as to just what it was that I had even said, at that. Or had even noticed that it was that I had in fact spoken to my self, as well.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to go on with all of the others. As it was that we did in fact just seem to start to go right on in to the court yard, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear a voice say my name, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to stop my self, all at once. As my heart seemed to also stop as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I seemed to start to hear the voice of London, as he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right on over towards me, at that.
It was just right before it was that I had in fact joined the others in the court yard, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of was in fact freaking out all of the sudden. As it seemed like he had actually heard as to just what it was that I had even just said, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I just then slowly did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on over towards London. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at him right in to his eyes. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that London did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards me, never the less, all at once, at that.
"No Ben... You are coming with me..." He said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to gulp quite a bit heavily to my self, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that from out of the corner of my very own eyes, never the less. I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Christian had in fact just seemed to have stopped him self.
As it was clear to me that it was, all at the exact same time too. That he was in fact worried for me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that, none the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare for just a few more moments of time.
That was when Anderson clearly noticed that it was that I did in fact have my focus and attention on to Christian, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see Anderson turn his head right on over towards Christian, at that. And he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for quite a bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too, as well. That I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Anderson felt like he had to say to Christian, at that.
"Move along Christian... This is to none of your concern!" He said, as based off of the tone of voice that it was that Anderson did in fact have, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to notice that it was.
That Anderson also did in fact not seem to have much of a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on, at that. As it seemed like it was that he was in fact simply going with the flow of things, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
As I kind of felt like it might be best for me to do the exact same thing as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to see that Anderson did in fact just seem to close the door right on my face, at that. As I knew that there was only one person that it was that I could look at now.
As that was of course the person that it was that had in fact even just spoke to me a few moments before now, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact all of the sudden look at London.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right on over towards me, all at once. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at once, at that.
"Are you coming Ben? This is special for the both of you..." He said to me, as he did in fact have a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, I kind of just then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As I still was not all too sure as to just what ever it was that he might even be getting at just now. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to stare right back at him for quite a bit of some time. As it was that just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that he just then did in fact begin to start to squint his eyes right back on over towards me, never the less.
As it was clear to me that it was that he was in fact starting to lose his cool, and his patience with me, never the less. As I kind of gulped as it was that I did in fact realized that it was in fact the case, never the less. As I knew that it was that I did in fact not want to send up the same way that Chester had in fact had, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even thought on those thoughts, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact decide that it was of course. That I was in fact going to go right on ahead and speak on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was of course. That he was, as much as it seemed like he did not want to. He was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yeah... I guess... But I'm not sure where you are thinking you are going to take me..." I said, almost as if it was that I was threatening him as to the fact that it was. That if it was that if he was going to take me some where dangerous, or some where that I did not like. That he was going to have to pay some consequences, at that.
Which of course did in fact not make a single bit of sense, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stare at him for just a little bit of some time, at that. As I knew that it was a very weak response that it was that I had in fact even just given him, never the less.
As it was clear that he too did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case, never the less. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to laugh at just what it was that I had even just said to him, never the less.
As just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. He just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards me. As I just blinked my eyes a few times at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, never the less, at that.
"No... Some one here wants to talk to you..."