Chapter 38: You Won't Win

We seemed to just start to walk in to the prison, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
I was not really all too sure as to just what it was that was wrong with this place. And as to just what it was that was so bad about this place in the very first place any ways. As every one seemed to be fine and cool, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of felt like it was that he was right.
That it was in fact just simply a better version of our own home, all at the exact same time too. Which I kind of felt like I was wrong for just the way that it was that I was even thinking just now, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As I knew that these were in fact the people that had in fact killed a lot of our people for no reason. And that they had taken all of our children, at that. As well as the fact that they had taken a bunch of our women, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all of the sudden. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of London.
As it was clear to me that London was in fact beginning to start to speak right on over towards all of us, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact trying to get all of our attention on to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that as such a thing had even been the case, at that.
That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, as soon as it was that I had in fact even seemed to have felt that way. I did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head right on up over towards the man, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to look right in to his eyes, all at once, at that. As I saw that he did in fact have a pretty little smile on his face, as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us all, at that.
"Alright every one... I want you all to sit down... I need to speak to you about what we are about to do..." He said to us all, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that we were in fact in a very large cafeteria, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact seen that it was that we were in fact walking right through where it was. That a lot of the prison cells were in fact at, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact seen that there were quite a few faces that it was that were in fact in our own community, at that.
It kind of made me sick as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for quite a bit more time. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I just then did in fact just seem to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to notice as to the fact that it was, all at once, at that.
That every one in the group that it was that I had even been in long before now, none the less. That they did in fact just seem to start to do as to just what it was that they had in fact even been told to do, at that. As I saw that it was that every one then did in fact just seem to start to sit down on a near by table, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a voice begin to speak to me from right beside me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards the man.
As I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that it was in fact Anderson who was speaking to me just now. As I looked at him right in to my eyes with my own eyes quite a bit wide as I did as such a thing like that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Alright Ben... Sit down like your leader told you too... Unless you want to pay the consequences..." He said to me, as I saw that it was that he did in fact have a big smile on his face as soon as it was that he had even said what it was that he had said to me.
I was not all too sure what was wrong with this guy, but it was that it kind of seemed like it was. That this man just had chosen me to be the one who it was that he had gone after. And he had in fact chosen me to be the one that he felt like he did in fact want to beat the shit out of, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare right in to the eyes of the man with a blank look on my own face for just a little bit longer.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear another familiar voice, all at the exact same time too. That just then did in fact also begin to start to speak to me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to have noticed as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to see that it was in fact Christian who was the one that was speaking to me right now.
As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was even doing just now, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times at first, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now.
"Listen to what Anderson said please Ben..." He said to me, as it was that I did in fact seem to see that it was that he did in fact have his eyes very wide, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for quite a bit of some time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, at that. That since the first time that it was that I had in fact seen him that day that I had in fact had to kill his new born child.
That he was in fact seeming to have a bit of a scared look on his face, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact being serious with just what it was that he had even said to me, at that. As it was that I saw that every one was in fact staring right at me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact decide that it was that I was in fact going to do as to just what it was that I was told. As if it was that I saw that Christian was in fact afraid of some thing, at that.
Than I should feel the same way, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to stand right down at the chair that was below me, all at once, at that. As I saw that it was that Anderson did in fact have quite a bit of a disappointed look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have looked at that man for quite a bit of some time at that how ever. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to once again hear another voice begin to speak. As this time it was not that it was that they did in fact seem to be speaking to me luckily enough, at that.
As it was once again the voice of London who it was that I did in fact hear speaking just now. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even needed to say to every one that was in fact right here and right now with us, at that.
"Alright... Now that we have all of that over with... Let's just get to the basics... I am not here to kill you all... I just want to show you what we are doing... And how you are going to serve us..." He said, as he did in fact have quite a bit of a big smile on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had even said as to just what it was that he had even said to us, at that. As I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, at that.
I really did not like the way that it was that he was in fact saying it like it was that we were in fact going to serve them, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that every one did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards the man. As it was clear that every one was in fact scared of him. As it was clear to me that no one was in fact going to fight back against him, at that.
I kind of felt like if that was in fact going to be the case. Than I should be the same way as it was that every one else was being. As I knew that I could not fight back against the man on my own, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to hear. That it was that it was in fact the weak and the gentle voice of Phillip, who did in fact just seem to start to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over to him.
As it was that I was in fact a bit lost as to just what it was that my friend was in fact doing, at that. As I kind of just let out a bit of a soft sigh towards my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact even feel like he even needed to say back on over towards London, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... What do you want from us? We will serve..." He said, as it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on with him, at that. As it was that he seemed to all of the sudden be quite a bit submissive, at that.
As it was that I knew that it was not normally some thing that it was that was the way that Phillip acted around any one, at that. As it was that it was much less some one who had led to the death of his own mother and father, at that. As I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to notice that it was that every one that was with me just now. Did in fact just seem to be the exact same way that it was that Phillip was in fact even acting, just now. As I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at once, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to start to see that it was that London as it was that I could tell based off of the look that was on his face. That he was in fact pleased by the way that it was that Phillip had in fact said what it was that he had even said. As I just then did in fact seem to start to begin to hear him speak back to him.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead at least for my self, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that London did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have noticed that it was in fact the case. I just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As I just seemed to continue to go on ahead and do what it was that I was doing.
"Oh... It looks like we had a quick learner here! Maybe you all should learn from him too!" He said, as he did in fact have a big smile on his face, all at once, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said never the less, at that.
I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes a little bit on over towards Phillip, as I did in fact not like the way that he was in fact acting just now. As it was that I knew that none of that really mattered what so ever. As I knew that it was that Phillip was of course not paying me any sort of attention, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak a little bit quietly to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I felt like I was not going to just let Phillip do easily get by with just what it was that he was even doing just now.
"Why don't you suck his dick while we are at it..." I said to my self, as I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes quite a bit to my self, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to my self, all at once, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to almost want to snicker a little bit, all at the exact same time too. But I decided that it was best not to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. As I realized as to just what it was that I had in fact done, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it was the first rule that it was that they had in fact just said for me not to do not all too much longer before now, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As I just seemed to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of that, at that.
As I was glad to see that it was that no one had in fact seemed to have noticed as to just what it was that I had even just said, at that. As I kind of just seemed to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just seemed to keep my eyes on London. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear him, as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to speak once again, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen that it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes on him, just as it was that I had done a few moments before now, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I was trying to tell you that just as it was that I have already told your leader Shannon... We are going to take half of your stuff every year... That means half of your fresh crops... Half of your weapons and ammo... And so on and so forth..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt a bit upset as to just what it was that he had even just said, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of felt like it was that I wanted to step up and tell him as to just how it was that it was not really even fair, all at the exact same time too. But I kind of felt like it was that I was in fact probably knowing that it was that it would be stupid for me to do as such a thing like that, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to do my best to try to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time, all at once, at that, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear that it was that some one else then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to speak, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like it was that it was the case. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over to just who it was, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was, never the less.
That Anderson was in fact beginning to start to step up and speak once again, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I knew that out of all of the people that it was that was in the room with me just now.
That he was in fact seeming to be my least favorite, all at the exact same time too. Followed closely behind Phillip, as it was that I felt like he was really getting on my nerves with just what ever the hell that it was that he felt like he was doing, at that. As I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit on over towards my self either way, all at once, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden keep my eyes on him. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Anderson did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Obviously... That is because we took half of your people..." He said, as it was that he had a nasty little smile on his face, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too. As I almost felt like it was that I wanted to stand up and punch the guy right in his jaw, all at the exact same time too.
But I held my self in, as it was that I had in fact even just seemed to have thought on such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to look away from him, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like it was that he did in fact have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had even said, at that. As I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice begin to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on over to who it was that was in fact even doing as such a thing like that, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that it was Chester who was in fact doing as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
He seemed to be the only other person that was in fact in the room with me that did in fact just seem to not be agreeing on just what it was that was even going on, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards them all, all at the exact same time too.
"And what about the women... And the children that you took? You took my sister..." He said to London, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a very angry face on his face, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to gulp, all at once.
As it was that it actually looked like it was that he was about to step up and take a swing at London. As it was clear that it was that he also did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that he had even said. As it was that I knew that my sister was some where in this place, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to shiver at the thought of that, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to feel like none of that really matter, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that so long as it was that they were alive. Than we were going to be fine, at that.
It already felt like it was that I had in fact just seemed to have given up all kind of hope as to the fact that it was that I was ever going to get them back, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like I hated the way that it was that I was in fact thinking just now, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head quite a bit on over towards my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to be a little bit lost in my own kind of thoughts for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to ststt to hear the voice of London, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak right back on over towards Chester, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard his voice begin to start to speak right back on over towards my friend. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards him. As I saw that it was that he had a little bit of a nasty smirk that was in fact on his face, at that.
I kind of felt a little bit angry for the fact that it was that he was acting that way him self, at that. But I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Chester, at that.
"Well... They are still young... So we will train them to do what they are told... And the women... Well... Sex... Obviously... Just like your little sister will be used for fairly soon..." He did in fact just seem to say on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as such a thing that it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to shiver as to just what it was that he felt like he had even meant by just what it was that he had said. As I did in fact remember as to just what it was that Chester had in fact said just a couple days ago, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on such a thing like that, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I seemed to feel a little bit extra sick, as to just what ever it was that they might even be doing to the children that were in fact here, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That Chester must have had some similar thoughts as to just what it was that I was in fact thinking, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that to my very own surprise. Chester just then did in fact just seem to start to step up, and he just then did in fact just seem to start to run at London. As it was that London was in fact a bit shocked by it, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw that it was that his eyes were wide, all at the exact same time too, at that. As Chester did in fact seem to start to run at him, all at the exact same time too. As even if it was that he was quite a bit bigger than Chester, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
That did not seem to matter all too much in this case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that due to the fact that it was that he had not seen him coming what so ever. He was in fact fairly easily taken down to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Chester then did in fact just seem to start to swing at him. As just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear Chester yell at the top of his lungs, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand up, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I wondered if this was now the time for us to fight back, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that Chester did in fact just seem to start to even feel like he had to say on over towards London, at that.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? She is a 5 year old child!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just start to swing a second time, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time too. That was when I saw that it was that all of the rest of the men that had in fact been in this cafeteria with us, at that. They just then did in fact just seem to start to sprint to the aid of their leader, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That they just then did in fact just seem to start to pull Cheater off of London, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that London quickly was able to get up from off of the ground, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I saw that it was that he seemed to be just fine, as if nothing had happened to him, at that. As if it was that he had not even got the wind knocked out of him, all at the exact same time too.
I was in fact a bit surprised by the fact that it was in fact the case. As it was that I felt like none of that mattered right now, at that. As I saw that it was that London was in fact very angry, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he did in fact just seem to start to move his arm back, all at once. As I saw that it was that he then did in fact just seem to have his fist out, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear as to just what it was that he was about to do right back on over towards Chester, all at once, at that, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for quite a bit more of some time, at that. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to stand there and stare for quite a bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that London then did in fact just seem to drill his fist right in to the face of Chester, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I could not help but to feel a bit bad for Chester, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I saw that Chester then did in fact just seem to fall right on to the ground.
As I saw that it was that he was in fact in a lot of pain, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I could hear him yelling it, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As I really wanted to run over to Chester, and I wanted to go and help him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Except for the fact that it was that I knew that the exact same thing would happen to me. As I doubt I would be able to land a single punch on London, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that those thoughts did in fact just seem to come in to my head, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared with quite a bit of a blank look on my face for just a bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice. As to just what it was that London was in fact beginning to start to speak back to Chester, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of just seemed to continue to stare for just a few moments longer, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"And that's rule #2... Do not start fights here... Especially not with me... Because you won't win..."