Chapter 18: Something You Need To Tell Me?

As it was that I had in fact just seemed to wake up in the morning, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to look right on ahead over to me. Just as it was that I did in fact do every single morning, all at the exact same time as well.
Even when it was that we were in fact in side the walls. When ever it was that I knew that I was in fact sleeping beside Sasha, at that. As I kind of felt like it was simply just a natural instinct for me when ever it was that I first woke up at this point.
That it was that I did in fact seem to start to look on over to just where it was that Sasha had in fact fallen asleep beside me just last night, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like it was always like that, due to the fact that it was of course. That I knew that I loved her, and I knew that I always wanted to make sure that she was safe.
It always made me feel better to know as to the fact that it was that she was in fact fine. As I knew that it was that she was going to be okay, just as soon as it was of course. That I had in fact began to start to look on over as to just where it was that her warm body should be at right beside me.
But how ever, just as it was that I had in fact kind of seemed to start to notice that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was all at once, at that. That I noticed that she was in fact not where it was that she had in fact fallen asleep at beside me, all at once.
I was in fact quite a bit freaked out, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to look on over to just where it was that Phillip had in fact fallen asleep at last night, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had felt like she might have decided that it was that she would want to sleep beside him.
I got my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts right away how ever, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to notice, and I just then did in fact seem to start to realize that it was, all at once. That neither her, nor Phillip did in fact seem to be in the bath room that it was that they had in fact been in last night, at that, never the less, once again.
I kind of just seemed to start to begin to panic quite a bit, all at once. As I noticed that it was that their bags were in fact gone, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that they must have both woken up early, and they had in fact decided that it was that they were going to leave the room with out me, for some stupid reason or another, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that they might have in fact done as such a thing that it was that they had in fact clearly done, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to start to let out quite a bit of a rough. As well as a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I needed to get my self up right away. And I knew that I needed to leave the bath room, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that I needed to make sure that it was that they both were in fact okay. As I knew that I was mainly concerned for Sasha, as I was in fact mentoring her, at that. And she was also my girl friend, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to do as such a thing that it was that I was in fact even doing right now, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just seemed to pick up my blanket and my pillow, and I shoved them in to my own bag, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to lift my self up from off of the ground, all at the exact same time too. As I could see a crack of light from the bottom of the window, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to whisper to my self, all at once, as well.
"Damn it! Why would they leave with out me... Idiots!" I said, as the only thing that seemed like it would make sense to me, all at once, at that. Was just the simple fact that it was that Jordan had in fact came in to wake them, all at the exact same time too. And that he had in fact just decided that it was that they were going to let me sleep in, all at the exact same time too.
In my head it seemed to make a fair bit of sense, all at the exact same time as well, at that. But as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to open the door to the room that it was that I had in fact slept in last night, all at the exact same time as well. I began to start to realize as to the fact that it was that it made no sense at all.
I knew that it was that Jordan was in fact in a rush to go and make sure that we could in fact head to just where it was that Christian had gone. As it was clear that it was that we were in fact trying to make sure that it was that Christian was in fact okay, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that if it was that we were in fact in a rush to do as such a thing like that.
Than it would make no such sort of sense to me what so ever, all at the exact same time too. That me out of all of the people that were in fact in our little group, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That he would decide that he wanted to let me sleep in, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt like it was now starting to freak me out quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to open the door to the out side world, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact kind of sort of just began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact seem to start to see a bright light, as soon as the door had in fact been opened, all at once.
It took me a few seconds to get used to the bright light, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. But in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my eyes adjusted to the bright light that was in fact in front of me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of sort of just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over towards just where it was that the men's bath room was in fact at right now.
As I saw that it was, all at the exact same time too. That Jordan and Chester were right at the front of it, all at the exact same time as well. And that luckily enough for me, all at the exact same time too. They were in fact seeming to speak to one another, all at once, at that.
How ever, just as soon as it was that they had in fact seemed to start to notice that it was of course, all at the exact same time too. That it was that I had in fact just seemed to leave the bath room, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when the both of them did in fact seem to start to turn their heads on over towards me, all at once, at that.
As of course, Chester with a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too, at that. He of course did in fact just seem to decide to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak on over to me, all at once, at that. As I of course did in fact turn my focus, and my attention on to him all of the sudden, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead. And I then did in fact nod to him. As I did in fact let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right now, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that he had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when he just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak towards me, all at the exact same time too. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"It's good to see you up early... You letting the other 2 sleep in then, eh?" He said to me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to hear as to just what it was that he had said to me, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to tilt my head, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that he had in fact meant as to just what it was that he had even said, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to stare at the both of them with a bit of a blank look on my own face. As I could tell that they both were a bit lost them selves, as to just why it was that I was in fact looking at them like that, once again, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at the both of them for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when it just then did in fact begin to start to hit me a little bit more, all at the exact same time too, at that. As to just what it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said it to me, all at once.
I just then did in fact seem to gulp a little bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less. I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden freak out, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak back to Chester in a bit of a voice of some panic, at that.
Which I could tell did in fact kind of freak the both of them out, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just did in fact seem to start to see that the both of them. With their heads tilted on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well. That they both were in fact beginning to start to pay their full attention on to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak on over towards them, all at the exact same time too, as well. As I now knew that it was that they both were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to the both of them, all at once, at that.
"What? I woke up and they both were gone... I thought that they were with you!" I said, as I began to really start to panic, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had in fact said, all at once. As it was clear that the both of them did not have a single clue as to just what it was that I was talking about. Nor as to just what it was that I was even getting at, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
I kind of just did my best to try to act as normal, and as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to look away from them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I hoped that it was that they were in fact pulling some sort of prank on me right now. Which also did not make all too much sense to me what so ever. As I knew that Jordan and Chester should know better than to do as such a thing like that, never the less. As I knew that it was that they knew that as to just how dangerous it was out side of the community walls, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of stood there, and I had in fact just kind of seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just began to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to turn my head right on over towards him, all at once. As I still hoped that it was that it might be a prank, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that they had pulled some quite nasty pranks on me in the past, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. I began to start to realize that it was not the case what so ever, all at the exact same time as well. Just based off of the look that was on his face. And the look that I saw in his eyes, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at him for just a few seconds more, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I knew that it was that I was in fact letting him know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say on over towards me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to seem to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I knew that it was that he had in fact noticed it of course, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. As he just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to me, once again. I of course did in fact seem to start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact even need to say to me right now.
"Shit... I know what that means..." He said, as he did not have an all too happy look on his face, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As it kind of seemed like he might have meant some thing odd with just what it was that he had even said to me. As I kind of just tilted my head a bit, all at the exact same time too, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had even said as to just what it was that he had said, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to what it was that he had meant by what it means, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to stared for just a bit more time, as I saw that he had his head low to the ground. Not in guilt of course, what so ever, as far as I could tell. As it seemed like he was simply just thinking right now, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As he just seemed to continue to do as such a thing like that for just a little while longer. Until finally, in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to see him lift his head up. And he just then did in fact begin to start to look on over to both me and Chester, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards the both of us. As Chester with his eyes a bit wide, all at the exact same time too. We both then did in fact seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say to the both of us, all at once, at that. "Both of you, look all around the gas station... I doubt that they would be stupid enough to go very far..."
I stared at Jordan with my eyes a bit wide for just a little bit more time, as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me. As I was in fact a bit lost as to just what it was that he was even talking about at first, all at the exact same time too. How ever, in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to just what it was that he was in fact talking about, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that he was in fact probably right as to just what it was that he was getting at, all at the exact same time too.
Even if it was that it did not make all too much sense to me as to just why it was that they would do that. As I knew that it was that when it was that I had been with Christian, all at the exact same time too, at that. That I would never have gone off on my own what so ever, never the less.
How ever, as it was that I had noticed over the past couple of days, all at the exact same time too. Phillip had in fact just seemed to be rebelling against Jordan, all at the exact same time as well, at that. Almost as if it was that he was acting as if he knew more as to just what it was that he was doing. Than it was that Jordan did in fact know as to just what it was that he was in fact doing of course.
It kind of made sense to me as to just why it was that it would be the case, never the less. As I was sure that they would try to go and do some thing such as that. If it was that Phillip had in fact seen that no one was up just yet, never the less, at that. That he would try to act all bold and brave, all at the exact same time too.
As it seemed like he was trying to impress us. Which was not going to work what so ever. As I knew, as well as it was that Jordan and Chester knew. That it was nothing to be impressed about what so ever. As we all knew that they did not have a single clue as to just what it was that they were doing, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for just a few seconds longer, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to speak over to him and Chester, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I knew that it was of course, all at the exact same time too. That it was that they both right away, were in fact paying their full attention on to just what it was that I was about to say to them of course. As I saw that they both looked on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. And that they both then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to nod right on over towards me, all at the exact ssme time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seen, and I had in fact noticed that the both of them had in fact just done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak on over towards the both of them all of the sudden. As I knew that they both were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to the both of them, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Alright... We split apart... And come back in 10 minutes if we haven't found them, and we will have to think again..." I said to the both of them, all at the exact same time as well. As I of course did in fact seem to start to squint my eyes over towards the both of them, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like I needed to make sure that they both had in fact heard.
And that they both had in fact just seemed to have under stood as to just what it was that I had said to them, all at the exact same time too. As it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see, and I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that they both then did in fact seem to start to notice that they both then did in fact nod right back on over towards me.
I knew that they had in fact under stood as to just what it was that I had in fact meant. As I knew that if it was that they were not around the gas station. Than they more than likely must have gone to some of the places that were right on the exit of the high way, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I hoped for the sake of all of us, and also for the sake of them selves, all at the exact same time too, that it was not the case what so ever. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even said.
As it was that every one seemed to stand there and stare at one another for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that it was clear to me of course, all at the exact same time too, at that. That Jordan was in fact the one who was in fact going to make the first move, and that he was going to make the first step as to the fact that we were in fact trying to find them both, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to see that it was that he did in fact just seem to start to turn his head around, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see, and I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was of course. That he did in fact seem to start to head on over to just where it was that the front of the gas station was, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was clear to me that it was that he was in fact going to go and search in side of the place, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I had in fact came to that kind of realization, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to look away from him, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact begin to once again hear the voice of Chester. As it was that it was clear to me that he felt like he did in fact feel like he needed to say some thing to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that he was in fact doing as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that I was letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when in the end, all at once, at that. I just then did in fact seem to start to hear his voice, as it was that he just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too. I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just wuat it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"Alright... Well I am going to go search all around the back of the gas station, so you go do what ever..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I kind of shivered a little bit, as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said to me.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. As I really did not like the idea as to the fact that it was that we were splitting apart. Since it was that we were in fact out here, all at the exact same time too.
But I also knew that it was that it was some thing that we needed to do, if it was that we did in fact need to go and find as to just where ever it was that Phillip and Sasha had in fact decided to sneak off to, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to start to suddenly see that it was that Chester then did in fact seem to walk right past me, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in a heavy sigh to my self, as I watched as he of course did in fact seem to just go off on his own.
I did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead my self, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to walk right on ahead over to where it was that Jordan had in fact headed on over to, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to hear quite a bit of a loud, and a bit of an angry voice, all at the exact same time too. As it was that Jordan seemed to be talking, to some one, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head across the corner, as to just where it was that Jordan was at right now. As I saw that Phillip was right there too, as I saw that he did in fact have his head a bit low to the ground, as he did in fact seem to have a guilty look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
I seemed to just stand there, and I seemed to stare for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too, still a little bit lost. As I let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he even needed to say to Phillip, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see that it was that Jordan was in fact doing as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak on over to Phillip, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he even needed to say to Phillip, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"What did I tell you about that Phillip? For fucks suck!" He said, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that he had his eyes squinted at Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that it was, all at the exact same time as well, that Jordan was not all too happy as to just what it was that Phillip had in fact done, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I saw that it was that the both of them just seemed to stare at one another, both not all too happy, as they looked right in to one another's eyes, all at the exact same time too. As it seemed like Jordan had more than likely told Phillip time and time again. That it was that he should not just go running off on his own like that, all at the exact same time too.
Which, this was the first time that they had done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As I sure hoped that it would be the last time that it was that they would do as such a thing like that as well. Just for the sake of us all, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for quite a bit more time, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to see that it was that Phillip did in fact just seem to walk past Jordan.
As I saw that it was that he did in fact have a rebellious, as well as a bit of an angry look on his face, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again, at that. As it was clear that it was that he was not all too happy as to just what it was that Jordan had in fact said to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
It almost seemed like they might be talking about some thing altogether completely different than what it was that I was thinking they were, all at the exact same time too. Which I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it might be. So I felt like it might just be better for me to just not think too deep on to it, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to notice, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to see that it was that Sasha her self, did in fact seem to start to walk out of the front of the gas station. As I saw that she did in fact have her head quite a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As she did in fact have a bit of a guilty look on her own face, all at the exact same time too.
None of that seemed to matter to me what so ever, how ever, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I simply just seemed to continue to go right on ahead. And I walked on over as to just where it was that she was in fact standing at right now, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like it was that I was in fact even doing right now, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I of course did in fact seem to see her go right on ahead and begin to start to nod right on over to me, luckily enough for me. As it was clear that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to see her do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. She seemed to still have the same bit of a guilty look on her face right now. But that did not matter to me what so ever, once again, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to her. As I knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at once, at that.
"Hey Sasha... Is there something you need to tell me?"