Chapter 17: Sleep Tight

As it was that Chester had in fact said as to just what it was that he had in fact just said. I saw that it was that for some odd reason or another. That Jordan did not have an all too happy look on his face, as it was that he just seemed to stare at Chester right now.
Chester just seemed to stare right back him, with quite a bit of a blank look on his face. As it was clear to me that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that was the reason that Jordan was staring at him the way that he was. Which I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case my self, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that Jordan did in fact have his eyes squinted on Chester for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. As just as it was that the silence did in fact seem to hold on for just a few more seconds all of the sudden.
That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that all at the exact same time too, at that. That it was of course, never the less. That I then did in fact seem to start to see Phillip. With quite a bit of a happy look on his face for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too.
That he just then did in fact begin to start to sprint in to the womens bath room, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that he seemed to be a little bit too excited as to the fact that he was doing that. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As just then, in the end, I then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self calm, all at once, as well.
As I knew that both of the bath rooms were in fact the same, all at the exact same time too. So perhaps it was just the simple fact that it was that Phillip was just wanting to get to sleep as soon as possible. As I kind of just used those thoughts with me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to look right on over to just where it was that Jordan was in fact even standing at right now. As he still had a bit of an odd look on his face for just a little while longer, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all at once, at that. As I just then decided that it was that I should get his attention on to me all of the sudden, once again.
Just as it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to think on those sort of thoughts, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to Jordan, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see him start to turn his head on over to me, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just began to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to see him go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. And he then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards me all of the sudden. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was that he was in fact letting me know that he did in fact have his full attention on to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say to him, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact kind of just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, never the less. I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to him, all at once. As I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Alright... Well I guess I will see you 2 in the morning... Be careful y'all... And good night..." I said to the both of them, all at the exact same time too. As I did not want to make it seem like I was just seeming to only go at Jordan right now, all at the exact same time too. As I did not want to make it too obvious as to the fact that it was that I could clearly tell that some thing was off with him, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to say as such a thing that it was that I had in fact even just said, never the less. I saw that it was that out of the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that. That Chester just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And he then did in fact begin to start to head in to the men's bath room, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice, and I had in fact began to start to see Sasha do the exact same thing. As it was that I watched as she then did in fact begin to start to head in the the ladies rest room, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As I was just about to go on ahead, and I was about to follow Sasha in to where it was that Phillip was already at. Until I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan, all at once, at that, never the less. As he then did in fact seem to start to speak back to me all of the sudden.
I was a little bit lost as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to start to look at him right in to his eyes, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards him, at that. As it was clear that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact kind of just seemed to start to notice. And he had in fact just kind of seemed to start to see me do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see him start to dip his head a little bit low to the ground for some odd reason or another. As I also saw that he did in fact have a little bit of a guilty look on his face right now.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to notice that sort of look on his face right now. That was when it just then did in fact seem to start to turn in to a bit of a blank look all of the sudden. As he then did in fact seem to start to just lift his head up to me, all at once, at that. As he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, once again.
"Yeah... Good night... I guess Ben..." He said, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of felt like it was a little weird to me, and a little bit strange to me as to just how it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I just seemed to stare at him for just a few seconds longer.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. It was clear to me that he had in fact just sort of seemed to notice that it was that I was in fact doing as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see him start to turn his head around from me, all at the exact same time too.
And he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And he then did in fact seem to start to head right on over to the men's bath room, where it was that Chester had in fact just gone in to a few moments before hand. As he did not say a word, as I watched the door close right behind him, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at the door for just a little bit of some time. As I knew that I did in fact just kind of have a bit of a blank look on my face, just as it was that I had in fact kind of just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was really even thinking right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
As I kind of felt like it was that Jordan had wanted to say some thing to me. And that it was that he had in fact wanted to tell me some thing, all at the exact same time as well. But how ever, it was in fact clear to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That he had in fact just kind of decided not to do as such a thing all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
I was in fact a little bit lost by just what it was that was in fact even going on for just a few moments longer, all at the exact same time too, at that. But in the end, I kind of just seemed to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that once again. As I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over to just where it was that the women's bath room was in fact at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact seem to start to go right on over to just where it was that the door was at right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too, once again. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to start to head right on over to just where it was that the door handle was at right now.
As I was a little bit surpirsed that it was that it was still some how even functioning, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I was just about to go right on ahead and open the door, all at the exact same time as well. Until I then did in fact seem to start to hear a voice from in side of the bath room, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that it just so happened to be at first, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was until I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That it was simply just the voice of Phillip, as I had to guess that it was that he was just seeming to speak to Sasha right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to pay my full attention as to just what ever it was that Phillip even felt like he even needed to say in there, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact kind of just seemed to begin to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to hear Phillips voice, as it was that he just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak all of the sudden, at that. As I of course just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"And oh mister tinkler goes down the drain!" He seemed to almost be singing, all at the exact same time too. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was even doing. And as to just what it was that he was even getting at in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to realize as to just what it was that he was even talking about all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I then did in fact seem to start to get a little bit upset, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was clear to me as to just what it was that he was doing.
And whilst it was that it might be funny to him and Sasha, as it was that I could hear the both of them laughing right now, all at the exact same time too. It was not really some thing that was all too funny to me, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I just then did in fact seem to start to open the door, as I did in fact have quite a bit of an angry look on my face, as it was that I was in fact barging in to the bath room, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to see that to no such sort of surprise to me what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
That it was that Phillip did in fact have his penis out, and that he was in fact pissing in to the toilet, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to start to step up, and I just then did in fact begin to start to yell to him, all at the exact same time too. As I saw all of the urine, as it was that it was in fact going right in to the toilet, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact began to start to yell on over towards the both of them, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see, and I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That both Phillip, and both Sasha did in fact seem to start to turn their heads on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it seemed like the both of them were in fact shocked that it was that I had in fact joined the both of them in the bath room, all at the exact same time too. Which once again did not seem to make all too much sense to me what so ever, as to just why it was that it seemed like they were in fact surprised as to the fact that it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
When they knew that it was that Chester had said that us 3 we're in fact sharing the bath room with one another, all at the exact same time too, never the less. I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I saw that the both of them did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over towards me, all at once, at that. As it was clear that they both were in fact letting me know that it was that they did in fact have their full attention on to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to the both of them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see that it was that the both of them had in fact just seemed to start to notice that the both of them had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to speak on over towards the both of them, as I knew that it was that they both were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"What the fuck are you both doing? You are going to stink up the bath room even worse than it is now... We can't just flush this shit, there is no power here..." I said to the both of them, all at the exact same time too. As I looked at the both of them right in to their eyes, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even just said to them all of the sudden, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just kind of seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to start to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
It was clear that the both of them did in fact begin to start to feel a bit bad as to just what it was that they were in fact doing, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that Sasha did in fact kind of just start to dip her head to the ground. As Phillip then did in fact begin to start to put his dick back in to his pants, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As I could not help but to get a good look on it, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that whilst it was that it was flaccid, it was still bigger than mine was erect. Which kind of amazed me, all at the exact same time too, as I thought mine was a decent size at 7 inches whilst it was that it was in fact erect, at that.
I kind of felt like I could in fact not help but to get a little bit jealous, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then began to start to realize that all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. That it was that Sasha had in fact been staring at that all the while it was that they both had in fact began to be in the bath room with one another, never the less.
I started to get a little bit angry all of the sudden, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just who it was that I should be more upset at, all at the exact same time too. As to the fact that it was that Phillip was the one who had pulled his penis out in the first place. Or if it was that Sasha had been the one who had in fact been staring at it, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I needed to calm my self down, as I felt like they did not mean any harm by it what so ever. As I was sure that they had been stressed out a lot over the last few days. And I was sure that they had simply just been trying to lighten up the mood, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, once again, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was simply just me getting a little bit jealous, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a few seconds more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact kind of even been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just kind of seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I then did in fact seem to start to see that it was that I saw that Phillip did in fact have a little bit of a smile on his face. As it seemed like he did not seem to feel bad as to just what it was that he had in fact even just done what so ever, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was even doing, and as to just what it was that he was even getting at right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see him begin to start to nod right back on over to me, all at once. As it was clear to me that at the very least. That he was in fact letting me know that he was about to speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to notice as to the fact that it was that he had in fact just kind of started to do as such a thing on over to me, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to blink my eyes a few times, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over to where it was that Phillip was staring at me from, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less.
That was when he just then did in fact seem to start to finally go right on ahead, all at once. And he then did in fact just seem to continue to speak to me all of the sudden, all at once. As I of course just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right now, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that, never the less.
"Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... I'm sorry Ben..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As based off of the smirk that he did in fact just kind of seem to have on his face right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. It actually did not seem like he had actually meant as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, at that.
I kind of tilted my head a little bit, as I wondered if it was just the simple fact that it was that I was in fact over thinking all of this, all at the exact same time too, once again. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare at Phillip right in to his eyes, all at once. As I almost expected him to start a fight with me, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to get ready, and I began to start to prepare my self, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. When he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to see him head on to the other side of the bath room, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact seemed like he had in fact got on over to just where it was that he was heading on over towards, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to see him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As he then did in fact seem to just start to pull out his blankets and his pillow, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self as a little bit of some sort of relief, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As just then, in the end, he then did in fact begin to start to turn off his light, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was clear to me that he was in fact getting ready to get some sleep, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to know as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then began to start to realize that it would in fact be better for me if it was that I did in fact do the same thing that it was that he had in fact just done, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to drop my bag on to the floor, all at once.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to sift through it, all at the exact same time too, as I pulled out my blanket and my pillow, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I was simply just using my blanket as to the fact that it was that I knew that I did not want to sleep on this hard and nasty floor, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was hot enough as to the fact that it was that I knew that I did not need a blanket what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to lay down on my blanket, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact feel Sasha, as it was that she was in fact cuddling up right beside me, all at once.
I seemed to lock eyes with her even through the dark, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As just as it was that I had in fact kind of seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see her nod on over towards me, all at once, at that. As it was clear that she was letting me know that it was that I was in fact going to go on ahead and speak to me real quick.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to see her do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at first, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, once again. And I then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards her, at that. As it was clear that I was in fact simply letting her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to do as such a thing like that. And she had in fact noticed me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when she then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And she just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to me all of the sudden, all at once, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Sleep tight baby..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too. As she had a big smile on her face as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, never the less, once again. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a few seconds longer, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just kind of seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, once again, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. And I did in fact nod right back on over towards her, as she then did in fact make me smile right back on over towards her, just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact kind of held that smile for just a few more seconds, all at once, at that. That was just when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to close my eyes. As I was in fact so ready to go to sleep at this point, never the less, at that. As it had been quite a bit of a long walk today, as well as the fact that it kind of felt like it had in fact been a bit of a stressful day, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to close my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to hear another voice from the other side of the bath room, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me, that all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again, at that. That it was in fact Phillip who did in fact seem like he wanted to speak from the other side of the room that we were in right now.
I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was in fact doing, and just as to what it was that was going on right now. As I just then did in fact begin to start to open my eyes back up all of the sudden, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to look on over to just where it was that he was laying on his own make shift bed right now, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact began to start to do as such a thing. Of course, it was a little bit too dark to see him right now, never the less. But I did in fact kind of squint my eyes on over to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that it was that for me at the very least, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact of course. Continue to speak on over towards both me and Sasha, at that. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Phillip did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Oh don't worry... I will sleep tight..."