Chapter 20: Yes Master

The rest of the day had been just like the beginning of the day had gone. As no one seemed to want to say a single word to one another, all at the exact same time too. Which was perfectly fine with me, if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self. As I felt like it was that I did not really want to hear any one speak at all right now, none the less.
Especially not hearing to mocking tone of what it was that Phillip felt like he had to say at that. As I was not all too sure if it was that he was mocking me for what ever reason. Or if it was just the simple fact that it was that he felt like he was above every one that was here right now.
As it seemed like he really had not been taking all of this all too seriously, all at the exact same time too. Which I kind of almost wanted to feel a little bit bad for the guy. As he had in fact been one of my closer friends at one point. But he had never acted the way that it was that he was acting right now.
It was a bit strange to me, as I felt like I needed to calm my self down. As I knew that it was that people always did in fact change at some point, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that it was that I did in fact need to calm my self down right now.
I knew that it was that as soon as this mission was in fact done, and we found Christian, or perhaps not. Than I would never have to worry about having to go out here with Phillip, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I kind of just let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief. Just as soon as it was that those thoughts then did in fact seem to go in to my head.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to relax my self on those thoughts, all at the exact same time too. And that was when I felt like I had in fact just seemed to find a little bit of a peace of some sort of mind, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of some one from right behind me, as they just then did in fact begin to speak.
It kind of frightened me, as it did in fact make me jump quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I had not at all been expecting what it was that had in fact just happened, all at the exact same time too. To actually happen right now, at that.
As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to turn my head around, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to suddenly see that it was in fact Jordan that was in fact speaking right now, at the very least.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to look at him for just a few moments, I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden nod to him, all at the exact same time too. Even if it was that he did not seem to have his eyes on me at all right now. It did in fact make me feel a little bit better as to the fact that it was that I knew for my self, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. That I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that my friend did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just sort of kind of began to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to hear his voice. As he just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to us all, at that. As I of course just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say right now, all at the exact same time too.
"The hotel is right off this upcoming exit... That is where we are going to stay the night... Jordan said, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that it was that he just then did in fact seem to start to point on over towards the sign that was in fact right in front of me, all at the exact same time too. That it was that I had in fact just seemed to some how not notice as to the fact that it was that the sign had in fact been in that spot, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a few moments longer, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to stare at the sign, as it was that I saw that he was in fact correct. As it said that it was in fact .3 miles away from us, all at the exact same time too.
Meaning that it was, that even if it was that I was never the best with cars. Due to the fact that it was that most of my life I had never been able to go in to one. That it was that it was clear that it was that there was in fact the hotel that we had in fact been looking for, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact clear to me, that it was in fact on this upcoming exit, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice as to the fact that it was that it was in fact the case, all at once. I felt like things were going to be fine. And perhaps tomorrow would be a better day for every one, just as soon as it was that we woke up to a new day, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to think on those sort of thoughts, all at the exact same time too, once again. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to start to suddenly calm my self down, at that.
I felt like every thing was going to be fine, and it was that nothing wrong was going on. I was simply just over thinking all of this for some odd reason or another. And I was sure that every one was just so worn out from all of the walking. As to just why it was that no one felt like they wanted to step up and speak what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just shook my head, all at the exact same time too. As I was just about to clear my mind, and come clean to all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too. When I just then did in fact seem to start to suddenly hear another voice that began to start to speak up from right behind me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that it was that it was in fact Phillip, as this time it did not scare me what so ever.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to just start to turn my head around, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare right on over towards him. As even if it was that I felt like I did not want to have it be the case, at that. I knew that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I continued to hear Phillips voice, as it was that he just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak, at that. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
"What? Why are we stopping now? We have at least another hour until the sun drops! Don't we want to find Christian as soon as we can?" He said, as it was clear to me that he was a little bit freaked out for some odd reason or another, at that. Which did in fact seem to confuse me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, once again. And I began to start to squint my eyes on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was that Phillip did not give 2 shits about Christian what so ever, never the less.
As I was sure that Christian was going to be better off by him self, than it was that he was going to be with Phillip beside him, never the less. As I kind of just hoped that it was that Christian had in fact already been on his way to get back to the town, at that. Rather than it was that we were to meet up with him, and head back our selves, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew for a fact that Christain would in fact hate to have Phillip beside him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that as much as it was that I felt like I had in fact been bad. That Phillip was a hundred times worse, as I knew that Christain had in fact lost his patience, and he had lost his cool on me a few times, whilst it was that we had been out there.
I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to just stare at Phillip with my eyes squinted for just a few moments longer, at that. Until in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak to Phillip in a not so happy tone of voice, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that it was. That Phillip did in fact begin to start to look on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that he was not all too happy with me for what ever reason or another, at that. As he just squinted his eyes right back on over towards me, at that. As at the very least it was clear to me that it was, that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I felt like I needed to say to him just now.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just seemed to continue to speak to him. As I knew that it was that he was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say back to him, all at once, at that.
"Come on Phillip... Don't act like you give a shit about Christian... Every one needs sleep... Every one is worn out... If you have a better place for us to stay, than change my mind..." I said back to him, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. As I felt a bit happy as to just what it was that I had even just said to him, at that. As I felt like that was in fact exactly what it was that I had needed to say, to get it through his head, that this was clearly where it was that we were going to have to stay the night at, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when just then, in the end, I began to start to realize that much to my surprise, at that.
That for some reason, that it only seemed to anger Phillip even more, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As in the end, Phillip then did in fact seem to immediately spit back a little bit of a rebbutle over to just what it was that I had said to him. As I was not all too sure as to just where all of this had in fact come from, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that this was not a typical thing for Phillip to be doing right now, at that.
As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden, at that. I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Phillip did in fact seem to feel like he needed to say to me, in his very angry tone of voice that he had right now, at that.
"No! You're right! I don't give a shit about Christian! But I do give a shit about my parents!" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he did in fact have his fist balled up. As it seemed like he almost wanted to come over to me right now. And that it was that he wanted to take a swing at me right now.
Which I knew that there were going to be some repercussions if he tried to do that. As I was not the same weak Ben that I had once been, when it was that we had used to be friends back in the day. As I knew that I was nearly his size, and that I was a well trained, and a better fighter than he was.
I got my self ready for that, just in the case that it was in fact like that way, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As I just seemed to lock eyes with my old friend for just a little bit longer.
As it kind of felt like the hatred that he felt towards me. Was in fact some thing that stemmed from some thing just more than his parents. And the fact that it was that the mission that we were in fact on right now, at that. Which I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it could be, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As it seemed like I was not the only one who was in fact a little bit surprised as to just what it was that Phillip had in fact done. And as to just what it was that he had said to me, and the tone of voice that it was that he had in fact used as well.
As it really seemed like he was acting like he was the leader of all of this, and he knew what it was that he was doing, at that. As it seemed like he thought that the rest of us did not have a single clue as to just what it was that we were in fact doing right now. Which did not make all too much sense to me what so ever, right now.
I kind of just stood there, and I kind of just stared for a little bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
As I could tell that he had emotion in what it was that he had said. As I knew that he was not lying, as I had in fact just remembered as to how much it was that he had loved his mother. As I knew that he was very angry, and he was in fact in a lot of pain for the loss of his mother, which was nearly a year ago up to this point.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at him for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even just been thinking on long before now.
I kind of felt bad for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I at first felt like I wanted to speak right back on over towards my friend, in the same angry tone of voice that it was that he had in fact kind of just used right back on over towards me. But in the end, I just then decided that it was that I was not going to do as such a thing like that what so ever, never the less.
As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak back to him, all at once. But this time I did in fact use a lot more of a soft voice to say what it was that I had to say. As I did not want to anger my friend any more than it was that he felt like he already was right now, at that.
As I just then did in fact seem to just start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I saw that it was that Phillip, as it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted on over towards me just now. He just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at once. And he then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that he did in fact have his full attention on to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say right back on over towards him just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case just now. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to him in the same smooth tone, and soft voice, all at the exact same time too. As I now knew that it was that he was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"Look... We all lost some thing that was special to us... But we don't need to go in to a full community that is stronger than us, guns blazing... We need to just find Christian, and then we need to report back to Sasha as soon as we find what we were looking for..." I said to my friend, all at the exact same time as well, as I was still not all too sure as to just why it was that Sasha had in fact made us go on this mission.
It kind of felt like I could not help but to trace it back to when it was that I knew that Sasha had in fact hated my sister, never the less. As I wondered if she also hated me for the fact that it was that I was the brother of her. As I wondered if it was that she did in fact kind of feel like she did in fact want me dead, never the less, at that.
Though, that did not make all too much sense to me what so ever. As I had to figure the story that it was that she had told me as to why it was that Christian had in fact come out here. That was the more likely reason that she wanted me to go and check if it was that Christian was okay. As I knew as to just how valuable Christian was to her for one thing, at that.
But also as to the fact that it was that I also knew that it only made sense for me to go and look for him. As I knew that he was the one that had in fact trained me after all. And I was sure that it was that she felt like it was that the both of us must have formed some sort of bond during that time. Which I would like to say was true, but then again, Christian had told me several times that it wasn't.
I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough, and quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on the fact as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that right now, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to just what it was that was in fact even happening right at this very moment in time too. As I saw that it was that Jordan was in fact beginning to start to move. And he was in fact going quick right now.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to see as to just what it was that he was going after right now. As it was that I did in fact see that one of the dead had in fact over heard as to the fact that it was that Jordan had in fact yelled to all of us, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to prepare my self just in case there were more.
Luckily, as it was that I did in fact seem to look all around me, all at the exact same time too, at that. I just did in fact seem to start to notice that it was of course, at that. That there did not seem to be any more of the dead that were in fact coming our way right now.
As I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of some sort of some relief to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact seem to see that it was that Jordan just then did in fact seem to just easily take out the one dead that had in fact came our way. As he just then did in fact seem to just start to look right on over towards Phillip, with quite a bit of a disgusted look on his face for some odd reason or another, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing towards Phillip, all at once, at that. And Phillip seemed to stand there and stare at Jordan with a look of confusion on his face, all at the exact same time as well. That was when Jordan then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead. And he just then did in fact seem to just start to speak back on over to Phillip.
As Phillip kind of just seemed to stand there and stare with his eyes wide for a bit of some time, at that. Until in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly nod right back on over towards Jordan all of the sudden. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting Jordan know that he did in fact have his full attention on to just what ever it was that Jordan felt like he needed to say to him, at the very least, at that.
As it was that we all had in fact just seemed to start to come to the realization that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when Jordan did in fact just seem to shake his head a little bit to him self. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to Phillip. As I of course my self, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he even needed to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"How many times do I have to tell you that you need to be quiet out here? Being out here is no joke! If you don't listen, than you won't be going out here every again... Do I make that clear?" He said to Phillip, as he did in fact have his eyes squinted on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to stand there, and he had in fact just seemed to stare at Phillip for just a few seconds longer, all at once. I saw that there was in fact quite a bit of a surprised look on his face. As to the fact that it almost seemed like Jordan had not told him that before. Which I knew was not the case, as I had been there several times when it was that he had said it to him and Sasha.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stare at Phillip my self, as I did in fact have my eyes squinted on to him just a little bit right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to see that it was that for some odd reason or another, all at once.
I just then did in fact seem to just start to notice that it was that Phillip did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As I could clearly tell that it was that there was in fact a bit of a rebellious nature in the eyes of Phillip right now. As I had always remembered that look on his face from when it was that we had been younger.
As I kind of gulped a bit as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case just now. As I knew that we really did not have the time for any of this what so ever, just now. As I just then did in fact kind of expect it to be that Phillip was going to say some thing back to Jordan in some spite, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the both of them just then did in fact just seem to continue to stare at one another for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to see as to just what it was that Phillip was in fact doing just now. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear his some what loud voice, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak back to Jordan.
As it was that Jordan had in fact just seemed to sort of realize that it was in fact the case, at that. He kind of just seemed to squint his eyes right back on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact, as much as he did not seem to want to. That he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what ever it was that Phillip did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards Jordan, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case my self, all at once, at that. That was when Phillip then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to Jordan. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Why... Yes master..."