Chapter 35: Taking You To Her

I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes right on over towards Christian for just a few seconds, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards him, all at once, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. It was clear just based off of the fact that it was that his eyes were very wide just now. That he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I even needed to say back on over towards him, at that.
"Well how bout you tell them to stop harassing my girl friend then..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes on over towards Christian. As if he was the leader of all of this, and he made all of the rules, all at the exact same time too.
Christian kind of just seemed to stare right at me with a bit of a blank look on his face at first. As it seemed like it was that he did in fact just seem to have not a single clue as to just what it was that he should even say back to me. As I saw that it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head away from me, at that.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact see that it was that he had his eyes on Sasha just now. As it was that it was clear to me that he was in fact looking as to just what it was that was going on just now.
As it was that there was a man that was in fact holding tight on the breasts of Sasha, at that. As it was that he was pulling her towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
As I saw that it was that Sasha was in fact squirming to get him off of her, all at once. As it was clear that neither of them were at all paying me any sort of attention at all just now. As it seemed to be that they were just fighting each other right now.
As it was that I seemed to stare for just a few seconds longer. With my hand still on the gun that I was in fact holding just now, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was.
That all of the men did in fact seem to be staring at me ready to shoot at me at any second, at that. As I felt like I did in fact not care at all, what so ever. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as to just what it was that I was doing, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was from the corner of my eyes. That Christian then did in fact just seem to turn his eyes off of Sasha and that man, all at once.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And he then did in fact just seem to turn his head back on over towards the man that had in fact spoken to me just a few seconds before now, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to speak on over towards him, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that once again. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I saw the man just seem to start to look right back on over towards Christian. As it was clear that he and I were both beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Christian felt like he even needed to say just now, never the less.
"London... Please get your man's hands off of Sasha..." He said to the man, that it was clear was in fact the leader of all of this, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes at the man. Who was the one that did in fact not have a scar on his eyes, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That London then did in fact at first. He seemed to be not all too happy as to just what it was that Christian had asked him.
As I was a little bit worried as to just what it was that it might mean for both me and Christian, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to gulp a bit to my self, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could for the mean time.
In the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was how ever, all at the exact same time too. That London then did in fact finally just seem to start to turn his head on over towards what it was that was in fact going on in the other side of the room, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that London just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few seconds longer, at that. That was when he just then in the end, at that. He then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead and speak up to the man, as well.
As soon as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, once again. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, in his mocking tone of voice that he had, of course.
"Chris! Please treat our guests with respect!" He said on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts. That it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there, and I did in fact just seem to see that it was, at that.
That it was that the man named Chris, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he just then did in fact just seem to do as to just what it was that his leader had in fact just asked him to do, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to let go of Sasha, all at the exact same time too.
As Sasha then did in fact just seem to start to move back away from the man, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, at that. That she then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes on over towards the man. As it was clear that she was in fact very angry with him, which I could not blame her at all for that being the case.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a few seconds longer, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice begin to step up and speak, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards them, at that.
As I saw that it was that it did in fact just seem to be Phillip that was speaking just now, at that. As I saw that his eyes were in fact very wide just now, at that. As it was clear to me that he was in fact very frightened as to just what it was that was even going on just now, at that.
I could not blame him, as I was sure that it was that he did in fact realize as to the fact. That these were clearly the people who had in fact killed his mother and father, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of shivered at the thought of that, all at once. As I thought on every one else that it was that they had in fact killed, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to think on that for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice. As it was clear that Phillip was in fact speaking right back on over towards London, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he had to say just now, in the very first place any ways, as well.
"Yeah... She's only 17... You fucking pedos..." He said on over towards mainly Chris, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize. As it was clear that it was that Phillip had in fact had his eyes on just what it was that was happening to Sasha, at that.
I kind of felt like Phillip did in fact have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had said, at that. As it was clear that all of these men were either in their late 20's or they were middle aged men, at that. As I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once, at that.
As based off of the look that it was that they did in fact have on their faces, all at the exact same time too. It was clear to me that they did not care as to just what it was that Phillip had even said, at that. As I kind of felt a little bit sick as it was that I knew that it was in fact the case, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead in the end, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice.
As to just who it was that the man who had in fact been doing what it was that he was doing to Sasha. As it was in fact Chris, who was in fact beginning to start to speak back to Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Oh... I like that name... Say it again please..." Chris said back on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was not at all the response that it was that I had in fact felt like I was about to get back from the man, at that.
As it kind of made me feel a little bit sick, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that the man had even said, at that. As I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a few seconds longer. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Chris, all at the exact same time too.
That he then did in fact just seem to start to unbuckle his pants, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear to me that the dude was about to pull his dick out, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just speak out loud, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"What the hell?!" I yelled, as I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that the man thought he was doing just now, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to pull out his cock, all at once, at that.
As I was a bit sick as soon as it was that I saw it, as I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head away, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that, all at once. As all of the men that were all around us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Did in fact just seem to start to cheer on the man, all at once, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear some laughing all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed to get all of the men to shut up, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have then turned my head on over towards who it was that was laughing just now, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact Sasha. As it was that she seemed to some how find this a little bit funny, as it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on, all at once, at that. As I kind of tilted my head, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say out loud, at that.
"Hahahahahaha! What the hell is that! That's like 4 inches!" She seemed to yell at the top of her lungs. As it was that it seemed like it was that she could not stop laughing just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it did in fact make me chuckle a little bit, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to stare at Sasha for a little bit longer. As it was that she did in fact just seem to continue to laugh at the penis that she was looking at right now. That was when the man that had his penis out just now. Then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards her. As it was clear to me that he did in fact not have an all too happy tone of voice, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact go right on ahead. Even as much as I felt like I did in fact not want to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Chris did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards her, at that.
"It's 5 inches thank you very much! And it is flaccid... Im a grower, not a shower... Wanna see?" He said, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to smile right back on over towards her, all at once. As he then did in fact just seem to start to jerk his dick a little bit, all at once.
As it was that the crowd of men that were all around him, suddenly did in fact not seem to be as amused as it was that they had in fact been just a few seconds ago. As it was clear that they were now a little bit weirded out by the fact that there was another man. That was in fact jerking his dick off in front of all of them, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to look away in absolute shock. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of Sasha, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to hear her speak back to the man.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to begin to start to hear her do as such a thing like that. I once again did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards her. And I then looked right on over towards her as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards the man, at that.
"You are fucking disgusting!" She said, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Sasha then did in fact go right on ahead. And she then did in fact seem to spit right at the man, all at once, all at the exact same time too.
I was almost thinking that it was going to be some thing that turned the man in even more, at that. But that was clearly not the case what so ever. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to seem to go right on ahead, at that. And I just the  did in fact seem to start to see that it was that he then did in fact put his now throbbing hard dick back in to his pants, at that.
As he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that, as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to unbuckle his belt, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to yell right back on over towards Sasha, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh bitch! You are going to pay for that one!" He said, as it was clear that he was in fact pulling his belt out. As it was clear that he was about to hit her with his belt, at that. Which it was that I was not going to stand what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As just as it was that he was about to move a little bit closer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, at that. That he then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden see him go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I then did in fact see him get ready to swing. As I knew that I was not going to have any of that what so ever, all at once, at that. As I once again lifted my gun up, ad I was about to get ready to shoot the man, at that. As I knew that I had very good aim, and that it would hit him right in his head, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, just as soon as it was that it seemed like I was in fact about to do as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a very loud gun shot. As it was that it was clear that it was not my gun that had shot randomly, at that.
As the sound was completely different, at that. As it was the sound of a revolver that I had in fact just heard, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to seem to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly turn my head on over to where the noise had in fact even came from, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that the shot of the gun had in fact clearly came from London, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head on over towards him. As it was clear that he was trying to get the attention of every one that was in the room right now in to him, all at once, at that.
In which he did in fact just seem to do, never the less. As I saw that it was that every one was in fact looking at him, all at once. As every one seemed to still bit in a little bit of a shock as to just what it was that was even going on right now, none the less. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of London.
As it was clear to me that it was right now, none the less. That he was in fact speaking to every one that was in fact in here, at that. As I just then for my self, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, never the less.
"Alright every one! That's enough! We need to get down to business!" He said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted right on over towards Chris. As it was clear that he was not at all happy as to just what it was that the man was in fact doing just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at the both of them for just a little bit longer. That was when it was that Chris did in fact clearly seem to get the memo. As he then did in fact just seem to start to put his belt back up, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that he then did in fact also seem to start to dip his head a little bit low to the ground. As it seemed like it was that he did in fact just seem to start to realize as to just how stupid it was that he had just been. Which was not a good enough excuse for me to forgive him at all, at that.
How ever, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I then did in fact just seem to stare for just a few seconds longer, at that. That was when I eventually just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, at that. As it sure felt like there was a whole lot of shit that was in fact going on all at one time, all at the exact same time too.
As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time. As I just seemed to stare at London for just a few seconds longer, at that. As it was that I saw that he still did in fact have his eyes squinted at Chris, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at London for just a few seconds more of some time. That was when I just then in the end, all at once, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of Anderson, at that.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to decide that it was finally his turn to step up and speak. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on over towards him, at that, none the less. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes on over towards the man. For what ever reason or another, I was not all too sure. As I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, at that.
"Alright... Like London said... We need to get to business... This isn't a time to be playing games..." Anderson just seemed to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to wake every one up that was in fact in the room right now, just as to just what it was that he had even said.
As every one had still been in such shock as to all that it was that had in fact seemed to have happened to far, at that. As I kind of felt like it was that I could not blame them for that what so ever, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even happening my self, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As it was that I seemed to just stare at the ground for just a few seconds longer, once again, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to suddenly notice.
That London then did in fact just seem to get his eyes off of Chris finally, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he chose me over some one like Jordan, who was in fact the leader of this mission, all at the exact same time too.
As he just seemed to stare at me for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards me, at that.
As I kind of was still just a little bit lost as to just why it was that it was the case that he had chose me. As I kind of just seemed to slowly lift my head right back on up over towards the man, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to lock eyes with him, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards me, never the less, at that.
"So Ben... Yes... Angela... Oh your sister? She has told me a whole lot about you! Yeah... I see right where you get that rebellious attitude from!" He said, as it was that I was a little bit scared as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, at first. But as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds longer, at that.
I then did in fact see that he had a little bit of a smile on his face. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact amused as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which I at first did in fact kind of feel like it made me feel a little bit better. And that it did in fact make me feel a little bit more safe, all at once, at that.
That was of course until I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to just what it was that he had even said, at that. As it was clear that me that he was in fact talking about my sister, at that. As I knew that it was that he was in fact not bluffing what so ever, never the less.
As he of course had in fact known her name for one thing of course. And based off of the smile that he did in fact have on his face. It was clear that he was not making up the fact as to just what it was that he had even just said, never the less.
I kind of just breathed in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As in the end, I just then did in fact once again begin to start to squint my eyes on over towards him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards him, never the less. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, at that.
"What have you done to her?" I said, as I had a very angry tone of voice, and a bit of a threatening tone of voice, as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, at that. As if it was that I was the one that did in fact have the upper hand on the man, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, at that.
That the man just then did in fact just seem to start to laugh right back on over as to just what it was that I had even said to him, never the less. As it was clear that for what ever reason or another, at that. That he did in fact seem to find this funny.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case, at that. But I quickly just seemed to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice as he then did in fact just seem to speak right back on over towards me, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case. I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes right back on over towards him at first. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Oh don't worry! We are taking you to her!"